PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here tried selling their game 2 tix on Stub Hub? I'm trying to list mine and

Saltydog
06-02-2021, 10:17 AM
keep getting an error that says to go back to the team site. Just wondering if anyone else is having or had this issue. If anyone here wants these tix (VCU/Campbell) let me know and I'll put them on you for a good price.

R2Dawg
06-02-2021, 11:29 AM
keep getting an error that says to go back to the team site. Just wondering if anyone else is having or had this issue. If anyone here wants these tix (VCU/Campbell) let me know and I'll put them on you for a good price.

Anyone got any game 1 chairbacks they want to dump? Looking for 2. Went on stubhub and it lists some but it says they are none available? Anyone seen this?

confucius say
06-02-2021, 11:45 AM

I sold my game 2 Tix yesterday on there for 20 a piece. It took me a few times to get it to work but it eventually did.
Stubhub can be a little weird when tickets are initially issued from a venue, but usually it is ok after a day or 2. I would keep trying today and tomorrow