PDA

View Full Version : any ticket success?!?!

SaintDawg
06-01-2021, 08:19 AM
i've clicking like crazy and nothing. why dont they have a damn queue?

confucius say
06-01-2021, 08:23 AM
It was sold out before 8:01

baddmann
06-01-2021, 08:24 AM
I got GA tickets for outfield, but I can't get 2 chairbacks for my parents. Keeps saying "unable to secure seats in this price level"

SaintDawg
06-01-2021, 08:24 AM
It was sold out before 8:01
bullshit. thats impossible

confucius say
06-01-2021, 08:26 AM
I got GA tickets for outfield, but I can't get 2 chairbacks for my parents. Keeps saying "unable to secure seats in this price level"

Bc chairbacks are sold out. We're gone by 8:01

Dawgbite
06-01-2021, 08:28 AM
People with regular season chair backs got an email to reserve their seats last week.

SaintDawg
06-01-2021, 08:29 AM
Bc chairbacks are sold out. We're gone by 8:01
thats ****ing wrong man. the ticket office needs a queue. bots bought up all the tickets to sell at ridiculous prices.

Dawgbite
06-01-2021, 08:31 AM
I bet there wasn’t a dozen tickets available at 8 am this morning. Even the people like me who can’t attend this weekend reserved their tickets fro friends and family.

SaintDawg
06-01-2021, 08:33 AM
People with regular season chair backs got an email to reserve their seats last week.

i received no such email. gotdamnit!!!

confucius say
06-01-2021, 08:33 AM

Wrong. There were only like 100-200 at most available. All people with season chairback tickets already had their Tix through pre order. Mine were sent to me Monday via email. All that went on sale Tuesday morning were those not yet claimed by season ticket holders. I tried to get 2 amd it kept telling me tickets not available. I was also talking to Carter in the ticket office at 8 sharp and he said I was the first person he had talked to. While he was processing my two he said they just yelled down the hall that all chairbacks were gone. It wasn't even 801 yet.

SaintDawg
06-01-2021, 08:44 AM
Wrong. There were only like 100-200 at most available. All people with season chairback tickets already had their Tix through pre order. Mine were sent to me Monday via email. All that went on sale Tuesday morning were those not yet claimed by season ticket holders. I tried to get 2 amd it kept telling me tickets not available. I was also talking to Carter in the ticket office at 8 sharp and he said I was the first person he had talked to. While he was processing my two he said they just yelled down the hall that all chairbacks were gone. It wasn't even 801 yet.

I never got an email for pre-order. When was it sent? oh well, we make Supers I wont make the same mistake twice

confucius say
06-01-2021, 08:48 AM
I never got an email for pre-order. When was it sent? oh well, we make Supers I wont make the same mistake twice

About two weeks ago. I'd call the ticket office and make sure they have your correct email on file

MedDawg
06-01-2021, 09:12 AM
i've clicking like crazy and nothing. why dont they have a damn queue?

I got my chairbacks last week and this morning bought 1 GA ticket (all games) at 8:00.

SaintDawg
06-01-2021, 10:20 AM
About two weeks ago. I'd call the ticket office and make sure they have your correct email on file

I called and they had the right email and all correct info. Just an anomaly I guess. My luck. It could be raining pu$$y and I still get hit with a dick.

Offshore Dawg
06-01-2021, 10:25 AM
When you are late to the party don't expect special treatment

SaintDawg
06-01-2021, 10:35 AM
When you are late to the party don't expect special treatment

Wasn't asking for special treatment. Just mad at myself and looking for an answer. Stay in your lane.

Offshore Dawg
06-01-2021, 12:19 PM
My lane bro is in todays market you can not wait. Gone are the days of showing up at game time expecting a parking place an a seat

SaintDawg
06-01-2021, 01:44 PM
My lane bro is in todays market you can not wait. Gone are the days of showing up at game time expecting a parking place an a seat

whatever guy. I'm a Bulldog Club member and season ticket holder. i didnt get a reserved pre-sale email so i didnt know. enjoy the ****ing game.

State82
06-01-2021, 01:45 PM
I called and they had the right email and all correct info. Just an anomaly I guess. My luck. It could be raining pu$$y and I still get hit with a dick.
Now that is funny. That makes two of us. The geniuses in the ticket office need to put a deadline on the pre-order. That is just common sense. Whatever the imaginary deadline was, which is anyone's guess I suppose, I missed it.

dawgman
06-01-2021, 01:59 PM
Now that is funny. That makes two of us. The geniuses in the ticket office need to put a deadline on the pre-order. That is just common sense. Whatever the imaginary deadline was, which is anyone's guess I suppose, I missed it.

2 emails sent by the ticket office to season ticket holders. One was sent when the 20 possible sites were announced asking for a pre-purchase. Then one last week posting a deadline of last Thursday, I believe.

Homedawg
06-01-2021, 03:16 PM

deadline was last week for grandstand holder tickets may 27th. I believe you about not getting the email, bc I didn't get one before the season started for NC games. So, I now stay on the lookout. Got my email all straight and haven't missed one since. I feel your pain.

SaintDawg
06-01-2021, 03:50 PM
deadline was last week for grandstand holder tickets may 27th. I believe you about not getting the email, bc I didn't get one before the season started for NC games. So, I now stay on the lookout. Got my email all straight and haven't missed one since. I feel your pain.

a valuable lesson learned, I can assure you.

RocketDawg
06-01-2021, 04:35 PM
thats ****ing wrong man. the ticket office needs a queue. bots bought up all the tickets to sell at ridiculous prices.

Yep, no doubt that's the case.

SaintDawg
06-01-2021, 05:21 PM
Yep, no doubt that's the case.

lol... that was a dumb post on my part. I shouldve known better after I found out about the email situation.

Offshore Dawg
06-01-2021, 06:52 PM
a valuable lesson learned, I can assure you.
Don't trust the ticket office to get it right with the e-mails, you can never check enough !!

viverlibre
06-01-2021, 07:35 PM
I was on the website at 0800 and got two chair backs easy peasy.

confucius say
06-01-2021, 08:06 PM
They sold out in less than 1 minute per Carter in the ticket office.

Rex54
06-01-2021, 08:29 PM
They didn't build it big enough.