PDA

View Full Version : Ted Cahill's final projection...

CadaverDawg
05-30-2021, 10:25 PM
https://www.baseballamerica.com/stories/2021-ncaa-baseball-tournament-final-projected-field-of-64/

8 seed with Georgia Tech as our 2 seed, paired against Stanford

Thoughts?

Quaoarsking
05-30-2021, 10:31 PM
Hot take: We beat UC-Irvine 2-0 in the Super Regional to go to Omaha.

CadaverDawg
05-30-2021, 10:42 PM
Hot take: We beat UC-Irvine 2-0 in the Super Regional to go to Omaha.

I dig it.

Mine:

La Tech takes the Super with Arkansas to a Game 3, and may win it

WPS
05-30-2021, 11:30 PM
I dig it.

Mine:

They did take a game from Arkansas earlier this year in Ruston. Probably would be closer than a lot of people think.

basedog
05-31-2021, 07:38 AM
Gonna be a fun two weeks ahead, can't wait to see how many Sec teams make it CWS, Arkansas will be one I think. I'm iff on Tn mostly because of the pressure, they haven't had or played games that count this much going forward in a long time. Vandy also will bounce back, Fl, Om and Msu all have a chance, but in a few hours we will see what matchups and it's all about who gets who now.

KOdawg1
05-31-2021, 07:46 AM
I dig it.

Mine:

I was hoping La Tech would've just missed hosting so they could be the #2 in Oxford and put them out

Dawgbite
05-31-2021, 07:50 AM
If we don’t play any better than we did in Hoover it doesn’t matter where we are seeded. The team that played Missouri a few weeks ago and the team that played in Hoover doesn’t belong in a regional. I just don’t trust a team that mentality turns it on and off.

No BS Dawg
05-31-2021, 09:49 AM
I think USM ends up #2 in Oxford. They will view this as a college World Series appearance and will be a tough out for anyone. They were victim to a hot LT team playing at home. Just couldn?t close it out. They can rake, along with OM. Will be a fun regional, if it falls that way.

BuckyIsAB****
05-31-2021, 10:04 AM
GA Tech and Oregon St in the same regional would be tough. We would have to play a hell of a lot better to make it out