PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee

CadaverDawg
05-29-2021, 04:36 PM
Some may disagree but I think Tennessee is the #2 team in the country. What Vitello has done with that program is incredible. I'd really like for him to stay in the East, and stay away from A&M and LSU.

BeardoMSU
05-29-2021, 04:50 PM
I've been impressed with him as well.

WSOPdawg
05-29-2021, 04:54 PM
But I'd rather have Vitello in Redstick instead of O'Sullivan... keep in Florida imo. Can't stand his pompous ass!!!

BeardoMSU
05-29-2021, 04:56 PM
But I'd rather have Vitello in Redstick instead of O'Sullivan... keep in Florida imo. Can't stand his pompous ass!!!

You think he'd do better at LSU?

magrooder
05-29-2021, 04:58 PM
Why would Osullivan want to go to BR? I get it if they offer mega $$, but other than that.

State82
05-29-2021, 04:59 PM

Me either. He is a little prick and I hope he gets his ass kicked every time UF takes the field.

BeardoMSU
05-29-2021, 05:03 PM
Me either. He is a little prick and I hope he gets his ass kicked every time UF takes the field.

Him Gator-Chomp'n in Cohens face pretty much solidified his douchedom, lol.

Ari Gold
05-29-2021, 06:13 PM
Sully and Van Horn are 2 of the biggest jackass and douche bags in baseball

DownwardDawg
05-29-2021, 08:06 PM
Some may disagree but I think Tennessee is the #2 team in the country. What Vitello has done with that program is incredible. I'd really like for him to stay in the East, and stay away from A&M and LSU.

I agree. I’ve been watching the tournament and thought they looked better than anyone in the country right now.

BiscuitEater
05-29-2021, 08:16 PM

Think both will stay away from SEC West jobs. They can own the East!

Homedawg
05-29-2021, 09:27 PM
Think both will stay away from SEC West jobs. They can own the East!

Vitello better jump while the iron is hot uT is an avg job at best

Cowbell
05-29-2021, 10:32 PM

That was said about Vanderbilt at one time too

Todd4State
05-29-2021, 11:45 PM

I'd rather have O'Sullivan there. Easily.

Todd4State
05-29-2021, 11:47 PM

Once Corbin leaves there people will see a difference. Yes, they have a massive advantage. But he has done a great job of identifying signable talent too. Even Vandy can't compete with 3-4 million dollars consistently.

Todd4State
05-29-2021, 11:49 PM

I don't know what he wants to do. I think Tennessee is a lottery state. So he has that going for him. Less pressure than LSU. May want the Arkansas job one day. He could just stay at Tennessee and become their Ron Polk. It looks like they have had some good crowds for them and they have room to grow in the facilities department.

basedog
05-30-2021, 08:46 AM
Vols have had a great run so far. Playing in the Sec Tourney which we all know is tougher competition than any regional tourney, But the fact is the pressure moving forward will tell the tell, Tn hasn't been good for a long time and we shall see how they handle the real pressure now. Big difference not knowing your opponent. I think they will do ok but anything can happen now.

BiscuitEater
05-30-2021, 09:06 AM

That was 'BEFORE' they started to provide aid to EVERY student which ,in turn, "allows' them to give 40+baseball grants a year.