PDA

View Full Version : Starting to think OM will ride Elko to a Title

CadaverDawg
05-27-2021, 12:11 AM
I've never seen anything like this dude. I'd rather slam my dick in a door than compliment Ole Miss, but it's hard not to tip your cap to this guy. He's absolutely carrying Ole Miss and has no ACL's to carry them with.

FriarsPoint
05-27-2021, 12:15 AM
I've never seen anything like this dude. I'd rather slam my dick in a door than compliment Ole Miss, but it's hard not to tip your cap to this guy. He's absolutely carrying Ole Miss and has no ACL's to carry them with.

Intentionally walk him. Put him on. It?s like putting breaks on base running if there?s one on and it?s him.

Todd4State
05-27-2021, 12:32 AM
Intentionally walk him. Put him on. It?s like putting breaks on base running if there?s one on and it?s him.

Unless the bases are loaded or something like that I don't know why teams don't do that. It basically forces them to take a player off of their bench.

CadaverDawg
05-27-2021, 12:35 AM
Hell yeah Vandy scores two in the 9th to knock off the Rebs and ruin the Elko heroics night

Commercecomet24
05-27-2021, 12:36 AM
Unless elko can pitch too. Om just don't have the arms.

FriarsPoint
05-27-2021, 12:39 AM

When Bianco made the mound trip in the 9th, he should?ve pulled that kid. He was running out of juice.

Let me add this. That was a great piece of hitting by the Vanderbilt kid. There is nothing you can do about that. Kid went and got it. Still. At the time my gut was telling me they were about to get him. And they did. To tie and win.

Captain Falcon
05-27-2021, 12:45 AM
Elko is a great story.... they don?t have the pitching depth to win any kind of title.

Todd4State
05-27-2021, 12:45 AM

He won't pitch Elko but I wouldn't be shocked if he trotted out Hoglund.********

Commercecomet24
05-27-2021, 12:50 AM
He won't pitch Elko but I wouldn't be shocked if he trotted out Hoglund.********

Lol I wouldn't be surprised either!

Bianco: hey hog you can give me a couple innings right?

The Federalist Engineer
05-27-2021, 12:54 AM
By the way, Vandy started a freshman that had not pitched in the SEC at all, just midweek

But he is top prospect as you would expect, same pedigree as Barco from Florida. Top-15 national recruit

Todd4State
05-27-2021, 01:00 AM
Lol I wouldn't be surprised either!

Bianco: hey hog you can give me a couple innings right?

Yeah! Watch him go out to the mound in a hinged elbow brace. They'll make it sound heroic too. Like Pickett's charge.

FriarsPoint
05-27-2021, 01:04 AM
By the way, Vandy started a freshman that had not pitched in the SEC at all, just midweek

But he is top prospect as you would expect, same pedigree as Barco from Florida. Top-15 national recruit

And therein lies the difference on why we should not freak out after today.

Lemonis did the right thing. Play the long game. Do what you must to maintain a top 8 national seed, otherwise this tournament is shit. And I personally sent him an email at the beginning of the month saying so.

There you have it.

TNDawg35
05-27-2021, 02:16 AM

Also pretty sure he blew his arm out tonight. He had tears in his eyes and was hurting when he came out after that curve he threw in the 5th or 6th...

Commercecomet24
05-27-2021, 02:32 AM
Also pretty sure he blew his arm out tonight. He had tears in his eyes and was hurting when he came out after that curve he threw in the 5th or 6th...

Yep didn't look good. Headed under the knife more than likely.

FriarsPoint
05-27-2021, 02:38 AM
Yep didn't look good. Headed under the knife more than likely.

Damn. I hope not.

Leeshouldveflanked
05-27-2021, 06:02 AM
Just walk Elko every time he comes to bat.

somebodyshotmypaw
05-27-2021, 06:23 AM
And therein lies the difference on why we should not freak out after today.

Lemonis did the right thing. Play the long game. Do what you must to maintain a top 8 national seed, otherwise this tournament is shit. And I personally sent him an email at the beginning of the month saying so.

There you have it.

Yep, starting about Monday morning, it?s a whole new season. Records won?t matter anymore. But who you have healthy and available will matter.

Hambone
05-27-2021, 07:02 AM
Do what you must to maintain a top 8 national seed

Sorry, but getting run ruled in your conference tournament when you are a projected 7/8 seed is not that sir.

Cooterpoot
05-27-2021, 08:03 AM

Go slam your dick in a door.

Jack Lambert
05-27-2021, 08:09 AM
They are not going to be able to ride him to a SEC Tournament championship.

MafiaDawg
05-27-2021, 08:48 AM
Nm

MafiaDawg
05-27-2021, 08:50 AM
Starting to think OM will ride Elko to a title.

What a stupid, stupid post.