PDA

View Full Version : Auburn/BearSharks Tuesday

basedog
05-22-2021, 05:33 PM
Who you got? I think it will lots of runs scored.
Auburn should be loose as there season will be over soon. BearSharks should win.

Who wins the Sec Tourney?

My bad didn’t realize Ky beat Vandy!

CadaverDawg
05-22-2021, 06:45 PM
If Ole Miss pitches their midweek guys, they may lose

No BS Dawg
05-22-2021, 06:52 PM
I would not be surprised if Bianco threw Booger in their first game.

basedog
05-22-2021, 07:26 PM
I think Auburn could be dangerous. They have a decent hitting team. Not sure who has the advantage on the mound.

Btw, if BearSharks lose u think they host?

Commercecomet24
05-22-2021, 07:42 PM
I look for a beer league softball game type score. Neither team has much pitching and both can hit. If for some reason bianco pitches nikhazy they'll win.

BeardoMSU
05-22-2021, 07:42 PM
I think Auburn could be dangerous. They have a decent hitting team. Not sure who has the advantage on the mound.

Btw, if BearSharks lose u think they host?

They're a lock to host. 18 conference wins. I'd love to be wrong, though.

No BS Dawg
05-22-2021, 08:04 PM
Possible host sites:

*Arizona *Oregon
*Arkansas Pittsburgh
Charlotte South Carolina
*East Carolina Southern Mississippi
Florida Stanford
Gonzaga TCU
Louisiana Tech *Tennessee
*Mississippi State *Texas
*Notre Dame *Texas Tech
Ole Miss *Vanderbilt

I put an asterisk by the ones I personally feel have locked in to host. I believe the bearsharks hosting will come down to how much the committee want to spread the regionals out and if they want to reward some of the schools not from the SEC, PAC-12 or Big 12.

I could definitely see them giving Charlotte, Gonzaga, and Stanford host sites to spread the wealth and get more conferences hosting. I think that would make it tough not to give at least Florida or OM a spot in last three. OM loss to UTM (very bad OOC loss) during the week has them finishing 2-2 on the week with a drubbing today. Will be interesting to see.

Captain Falcon
05-22-2021, 11:08 PM
Assuming Bianco doesn?t do something stupid like throw Nikhazy, which is totally possible, I think I may like Auburn?s chances. They?ve been playing well lately and are due some wins after all the close games they?ve lost. Plus OM?s pitching depth right now is awful.

Captain Falcon
05-22-2021, 11:09 PM
Possible host sites:

*Arizona *Oregon
*Arkansas Pittsburgh
Charlotte South Carolina
*East Carolina Southern Mississippi
Florida Stanford
Gonzaga TCU
Louisiana Tech *Tennessee
*Mississippi State *Texas
*Notre Dame *Texas Tech
Ole Miss *Vanderbilt

I put an asterisk by the ones I personally feel have locked in to host. I believe the bearsharks hosting will come down to how much the committee want to spread the regionals out and if they want to reward some of the schools not from the SEC, PAC-12 or Big 12.

I could definitely see them giving Charlotte, Gonzaga, and Stanford host sites to spread the wealth and get more conferences hosting. I think that would make it tough not to give at least Florida or OM a spot in last three. OM loss to UTM (very bad OOC loss) during the week has them finishing 2-2 on the week with a drubbing today. Will be interesting to see.

Ole Miss is going to host and they deserve to. Florida likely will too. South Carolina even still has a chance with a good showing in Hoover.

CaptainObvious
05-22-2021, 11:16 PM
East Carolina lost 2 of 3 to USF this weekend. They were 11. They may drop enough to be off the host line.

TNDawg35
05-22-2021, 11:50 PM
Ole Miss always plays to win the tournament that way they can claim an SEC Championship** (Notice I didn’t say tournament champions. If you don’t believe me, last time they won the tournament, they plastered SEV champions all over everything.) 17in douches...

BeardoMSU
05-22-2021, 11:53 PM
Ole Miss always plays to win the tournament that way they can claim an SEC Championship** (Notice I didn’t say tournament champions. If you don’t believe me, last time they won the tournament, they plastered SEV champions all over everything.) 17in douches...

Let em, lol. They've already done enough to be stuck with Bianco for another year or more.

TNDawg35
05-23-2021, 04:37 AM
Let em, lol. They've already done enough to be stuck with Bianco for another year or more.

I believe Bianco leaves on Bianco terms. Ole Miss won’t fire him. He will have to all of a sudden decide to go to LSU or something.