PDA

View Full Version : Baum Stadium

William Tecumsah Sherman
05-21-2021, 10:11 PM
That building in right field looks like crap. Terrible look.

chef dixon
05-21-2021, 10:19 PM
Their stadium is shit but of course they jack off to it. I'll even say Ole Miss has a way better stadium. I don't get how Arkansas is so damn good at baseball. I feel like they are way too generic across the board to be that good

Cooterpoot
05-21-2021, 10:28 PM
Their stadium is shit but of course they jack off to it. I'll even say Ole Miss has a way better stadium. I don't get how Arkansas is so damn good at baseball. I feel like they are way too generic across the board to be that good

Baum is a lot nicer than Swayzeeee

Hambone
05-21-2021, 10:37 PM
Atmosphere, yes but facility wise, no.

OU stadium is a really nice stadium……. Unless it rains

Homedawg
05-21-2021, 10:43 PM

I'm sure that's what some say about our lofts. But that's the second best stadium in the league by a mile.

Homedawg
05-21-2021, 10:44 PM

No just no. Not close

Homedawg
05-21-2021, 10:44 PM
Baum is a lot nicer than Swayzeeee

Yes. And not close. Only people that say that haven't been to both

Todd4State
05-21-2021, 10:45 PM
Baum is very nice. It's just not as nice as Dudy-Noble.

I'd say the top five in the SEC are:

1. Dudy-Noble
2. Baum Stadium
3. Alex Box
4. Founders Field
5. Sewell-Thomas

Homedawg
05-21-2021, 10:56 PM

1. Dudy-Noble
2. Baum Stadium
3. Alex Box
4. Founders Field
5. Sewell-Thomas

I'd reverse 3/4 sc has a sweet place Alex box is just bigger. Not a fan of Sewell Bc it reminds me of something built in the early 90's not much vision considering when it was built

The Federalist Engineer
05-21-2021, 11:19 PM
I'm sure that's what some say about our lofts. But that's the second best stadium in the league by a mile.

If you want to see something shity...here you go...

https://cdn.barstoolsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/06/067f8af50f234cf1.png

cchjxn
05-21-2021, 11:29 PM
Dude
Baum
Swayze
Box - only because of the atmosphere (it’s actually a shithole if you’ve ever been)
Texas A&M

William Tecumsah Sherman
05-21-2021, 11:40 PM
At least we have the lounge in front of the lofts. That building is up against the wall basically. Looks crappy

Homedawg
05-21-2021, 11:42 PM
Dude
Baum
Swayze
Box - only because of the atmosphere (it’s actually a shithole if you’ve ever been)
Texas A&M
I like A&M but you have missed sc if you include the box or Swayze. But that's me. I get it we have different opinions. Which this board is clear about.

Todd4State
05-21-2021, 11:46 PM
I'd reverse 3/4 sc has a sweet place Alex box is just bigger. Not a fan of Sewell Bc it reminds me of something built in the early 90's not much vision considering when it was built

I can buy that. I also forgot about Texas A&M's park. I'll replace Sewell Thomas with that.

Commercecomet24
05-22-2021, 01:14 AM

1. Dudy-Noble
2. Baum Stadium
3. Alex Box
4. Founders Field
5. Sewell-Thomas

This is pretty accurate.

Maroonthirteen
05-22-2021, 06:46 AM
I've been to all three. New Dude, Baum and OU. They're all nice. Baum seems the largest. But It has a minor league feel to it. However I've only been to a midweek there.

The New Dude is nice. Has the best college baseball atmosphere. The new LFL is unique and very very cool addition that separates the three.

OU is a nice stadium. While they have large crowds, their games seem to be more subdued than games at the Dude. However I've been very lucky. I've seen State play there about 8x over 20 years. I don't think I've seen a State loss. So I'm sure that effected their enthusiasm.

NWADAWG
05-22-2021, 08:23 AM

I don't think the new outfield building looks as nice as some up here do. I did hear last week though that they are building a tunnel from that building to the 1st base dugout which will become home team dugout. Can't decide if that's kinda cool or just weird.

WPS
05-22-2021, 09:05 AM

Leading the league in home runs and having the top two pitchers in ERA is a pretty good combo.

I agree I don?t think the side of the new building facing the stadium is very aesthetically pleasing but I guess it?s more about functionality than looks. The other side of it from the renderings looks pretty cool. You?d think for $28 million they could do a bit more with the back of it, maybe it?s not too late to add something before it?s done lol

https://arkansasrazorbacks.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Web_BSB-Render1.png