PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watching the Ole Miss game. Their pitcher (Johnson) is a major douche....

Saltydog
05-21-2021, 09:37 PM
You wanna talk about an emotional train wreck. He's worse than the Viebels kid last weekend from Mizzou.

AlSwearengen
05-21-2021, 09:42 PM
Just made a post spurred by watching him (and dunhurst). They are trying really hard at whatever they are trying to accomplish, that’s for sure.

BeardoMSU
05-21-2021, 09:47 PM
I said the exact same thing in our game thread, lol. He's out there talking to himself like a crazy person.

CadaverDawg
05-21-2021, 10:12 PM
They got some attention for their "emotion" on Twitter from Pitching Ninja....and we know how much Ole Miss dbags love attention, so now they're trying to out-emotion each other. It's embarrassing and they're trying way too hard. Par for the course for those dipshits

Todd4State
05-21-2021, 10:15 PM
They got some attention for their "emotion" on Twitter from Pitching Ninja....and we know how much Ole Miss dbags love attention, so now they're trying to out-emotion each other. It's embarrassing and they're trying way too hard. Par for the course for those dipshits

It would be so hilarious if they had to go on the road for their regional.

BeardoMSU
05-21-2021, 10:16 PM
It would be so hilarious if they had to go on the road for their regional.

18 SEC wins, I'd think they're a lock to host, no?

CadaverDawg
05-21-2021, 11:23 PM

Yeah they're locked in after tonight, unfortunately

cchjxn
05-21-2021, 11:25 PM
More than likely a lock with 18 SEC wins. Very rarely does a team with 18 W’s in the SEC not host. It’s happened a few times, but its very rare

Todd4State
05-21-2021, 11:52 PM

Historically speaking- yes.

Commercecomet24
05-22-2021, 01:11 AM
Just made a post spurred by watching him (and dunhurst). They are trying really hard at whatever they are trying to accomplish, that?s for sure.

My son has played against Dunhurst for years. He's a grade A douche and hot dog. I watched him get thrown out at first from right field because he was loafing, I watched him not leave the batters box on a pop up on the infield twice and as his coach reamed him, he never even looked up from putting on his gear, never even acknowledged the coach, and these all happened in high school
Playoff games.He fits right in up there. He's a drama queen, prima donna. I have zero respect for him and the way he plays.

CadaverDawg
05-22-2021, 07:38 AM
My son has played against Dunhurst for years. He's a grade A douche and hot dog. I watched him get thrown out at first from right field because he was loafing, I watched him not leave the batters box on a pop up on the infield twice and as his coach reamed him, he never even looked up from putting on his gear, never even acknowledged the coach, and these all happened in high school
Playoff games.He fits right in up there. He's a drama queen, prima donna. I have zero respect for him and the way he plays.

He definitely chose the right school then.

bulldogcountry1
05-22-2021, 08:50 AM
He?s at the perfect place. It was amusing last night watching him not get the close calls. I don?t think any umpire in America would give any close pitches to someone acting like. I thought he was going to blow a gasket out there.

But, in this day and age, it?s celebrated as emotion.

Offshore Dawg
05-22-2021, 12:02 PM

He will fit in well there, Prime example of the character of that place.

Harrydawg
05-22-2021, 12:11 PM
Like a moth to a flame. They are drawn to the place.

msudawg1200
05-22-2021, 01:34 PM
Ole Miss, major douche, loves attention, emotional train wreck, yep checks out.