PDA

View Full Version : Novel thought for true MSU alum/fans

Thick
11-12-2013, 12:34 PM
We have debated everything that is MSU football and our athletic administration. Everybody makes good points behind their opinions, everybody seems to care about MSU, and everyone has been pretty civil. That's what makes the board good and healthy, but let's get behind the staff and team for these last three games.

If we let this season play out, we might be surprised by the outcome, or we could be pissed about it. Regardless, we need to hold judgement until it's over. Right now we are a divided fan base, and that's not healthy for anybody involved....the team, the staff, recruits/commits, and us. It's not over until it's over!

MrKotter
11-12-2013, 12:47 PM
Haven't read one single post where someone is not 100% behind the players. I think it is safe to assume the players have the support of everyone.

Thick
11-12-2013, 01:42 PM
Not so much the staff though.

stxdawg
11-12-2013, 01:59 PM
We have debated everything that is MSU football and our athletic administration. Everybody makes good points behind their opinions, everybody seems to care about MSU, and everyone has been pretty civil. That's what makes the board good and healthy, but let's get behind the staff and team for these last three games.

If we let this season play out, we might be surprised by the outcome, or we could be pissed about it. Regardless, we need to hold judgement until it's over. Right now we are a divided fan base, and that's not healthy for anybody involved....the team, the staff, recruits/commits, and us. It's not over until it's over!

Seems pretty logical. I am new here after being on the 24/7 site for a while. I don't want sunshine pumped at me, but I do want to discuss our team with a positive outlook. There is nothing we can do until the season is over. We need to be unified in staying behind this team as we finish out the season. There is no way you watch that game Sat night and not see a lot of promise and potential. Let's see how we do in these last few games then debate what changes should occur.