PDA

View Full Version : Michigan State Transfer? Men?s BB

Hambone
05-20-2021, 03:52 PM
Don?t know if JDelta was banned or what but is there anything to this?

Ifyouonlyknew
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM
https://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?85942-Next-year-s-starting-basketball-lineup

jdelta02
05-20-2021, 05:07 PM
Don?t know if JDelta was banned or what but is there anything to this?

https://spartanswire.usatoday.com/2021/05/20/michigan-state-point-guard-rocket-watts-now-predicted-to-transfer-to-mississippi-state-by-247sports/

Leeshouldveflanked
05-20-2021, 09:11 PM
Howland channeling his inner Pete Bell.

NCMSTFAN
05-20-2021, 09:12 PM
Crystal ball has him coming to Mississippi State 100% so it looks true.

I will say that Howland will probably have his most talented team since being at State but this may be one of his toughest groups to coach only because he has to gel these guys and they all left their other programs wanting more playing time or they didn't like their roles. Moore, Molinar, Watts and Jeffries all can't start unless you don't start Tolu Smith or Garrison Brooks which can't happen. Keeping them all happy will be tough, they are all looking at the next level.

Side note, Rocket Watts played at Spire Academy with LaMelo Ball, they are good friends

Joebob
05-20-2021, 10:00 PM
Crystal ball has him coming to Mississippi State 100% so it looks true.

I will say that Howland will probably have his most talented team since being at State but this may be one of his toughest groups to coach only because he has to gel these guys and they all left their other programs wanting more playing time or they didn't like their roles. Moore, Molinar, Watts and Jeffries all can't start unless you don't start Tolu Smith or Garrison Brooks which can't happen. Keeping them all happy will be tough, they are all looking at the next level.

This is exactly what I think too. This would be tough for any coach, and I don't have a whole lot of confidence in Howland.

ZedFedder
05-20-2021, 10:11 PM
It might be tough, but I’d rather be in this position than the other option, which is with not much talent.

Cooterpoot
05-20-2021, 10:55 PM
Done deal