PDA

View Full Version : Pump the brakes....

Jdawg
11-12-2013, 11:04 AM
We have played better the last 2 weeks but we never threatened to win either one of those. It took a last drive defensive stand for us to beat Kentucky and Bowling Green. If not for a touchdown saving tackle on the last drive against Kentucky where we had everyone at the line of scrimmage we lose that game. Point is we could easily be 2-7 right now but luckily we aren't. Again, lets beat someone in the SEC not named Kentucky before we start making hotel reservations for a bowl trip. The Arkansas game will be a struggle that will probably be decided on the last posession.

Some or most of you will disagree but those of us that see things objectively will agree.

ShotgunDawg
11-12-2013, 11:10 AM
We have played better the last 2 weeks but we never threatened to win either one of those. It took a last drive defensive stand for us to beat Kentucky and Bowling Green. If not for a touchdown saving tackle on the last drive against Kentucky where we had everyone at the line of scrimmage we lose that game. Point is we could easily be 2-7 right now but luckily we aren't. Again, lets beat someone in the SEC not named Kentucky before we start making hotel reservations for a bowl trip. The Arkansas game will be a struggle that will probably be decided on the last posession.

Some or most of you will disagree but those of us that see things objectively will agree.

Why do I have to pump the breaks when I like some of things I am seeing?

Ole Miss didn't pump the breaks last year when they lost to LSU and Texas, and our game against A&M was very similar to both.

It's OK to have pride in your program and help form a perception that things are going in the right direction.

MarketingBully01
Pump the brakes? 95% of this board is negative and would tend to already agree with you. Why are you telling the 5% to pump the brakes? Seems stupid to me. This thread really doesn't belong here.

Coach34
and Texsas A&M was gonna beat us 52-24 because we had to stop Kentucky on the last drive too huh?

Let the season play out...