PDA

View Full Version : Men's Basketball Transfer Portal

jdelta02
05-13-2021, 01:59 PM
NC State transfer Shakeel Moore, a 6 feet 1 inch combo guard....

Video...
https://youtu.be/LZrf_vr6DEE

jdelta02
05-13-2021, 02:07 PM
Shakeel Moore...
https://youtu.be/YKjdJ8dSQgA

NCMSTFAN
05-13-2021, 02:14 PM
Very explosive Guard, are we on his radar?

No BS Dawg
05-13-2021, 06:49 PM

After today?s news, I sure hope so. That?s now our biggest need. He?d be foolish not to consider us and for our coaches not to reach out.

jdelta02
05-13-2021, 09:31 PM
According to various reports...Shakeel Moore is announcing decision Monday, between Mississippi State, Creighton, and Western Kentucky

NCMSTFAN
05-13-2021, 09:45 PM
According to various reports...Shakeel Moore is announcing decision Monday, between Mississippi State, Creighton, and Western Kentucky

He could come in and start next to Molinar.. He obviously isnt DJ Stewart but he is comparable to Deivon, they are both very explosive. From the video I've seen Moore may be a little quicker with the ball in his hands, especially in a half court setting. I would love to get him

NCMSTFAN
05-13-2021, 09:55 PM

Jdelta you are usually pretty good with recruiting news. Who else are we looking at? We have 2 spots to fill. Are there any other people other than the Michigan State guy and Shakeel that you know of?

KentuckyDawg13
05-14-2021, 08:55 AM
https://i.ibb.co/2dDzrLc/MSU-Recruit.png

It's Coach Brooks.

jdelta02
05-14-2021, 08:59 PM
Jdelta you are usually pretty good with recruiting news. Who else are we looking at? We have 2 spots to fill. Are there any other people other than the Michigan State guy and Shakeel that you know of?

Coach Howland has indicated that they're looking in the transfer portal for a point guard as well as looking at the best players available regardless of position....fill these 2 spots. Also, they have long standing offers out to several class of 2021 high school kids...players like Garrison Powell Jr, few others. Out of Bounds with Bo Bounds podcast..with Miss. State insider Steve Robertson as guest mentions another player being currently in the mix.

jdelta02
05-14-2021, 09:03 PM
Shakeel Moore to announce Monday at 2:00 pm

NCMSTFAN
05-15-2021, 08:03 PM
Coach Howland has indicated that they're looking in the transfer portal for a point guard as well as looking at the best players available regardless of position....fill these 2 spots. Also, they have long standing offers out to several class of 2021 high school kids...players like Garrison Powell Jr, few others. Out of Bounds with Bo Bounds podcast..with Miss. State insider Steve Robertson as guest mentions another player being currently in the mix.
We need a couple veteran gaurds. I hope they both come from the Portal, at this point in the recruiting process most of your impact Freshman are already committed.

I see where Western Kentucky is in the running for Shakeel Moore also, Stans has made WKU relevant through the portal. Alot of his guys have come out of the transfer portal other than Bassey. The portal is a good tool now to get seasoned players right away. Freshman typically take time but the portal can allow you to get an impact proven player immediately