PDA

View Full Version : Serious question for anyone with information on this board.....

99jc
05-13-2021, 06:03 AM
I am Being deployed to the southern boarder destinations unknown at this time to insure safety and oversight of Children and staff at the refugee resettlement centers. I know this is a reach but does anyone live near one of these centers if so have you heard about any mistreatment of children from gang violence or abuse related to child trafficking. I have to go to Dallas for briefing but i am sure I won't get full details and i trust local civilians for more accurate info on what they hear and see. I think I am being sent into a shitstorm and for the first time in my life feel very uncertain about this situation. Any information even unsubstantiated rumors would be appreciated. Hail State

Ari Gold
05-13-2021, 06:17 AM
I am Being deployed to the southern boarder destinations unknown at this time to insure safety and oversight of Children and staff at the refugee resettlement centers. I know this is a reach but does anyone live near one of these centers if so have you heard about any mistreatment of children from gang violence or abuse related to child trafficking. I have to go to Dallas for briefing but i am sure I won't get full details and i trust local civilians for more accurate info on what they hear and see. I think I am being sent into a shitstorm and for the first time in my life feel very uncertain about this situation. Any information even unsubstantiated rumors would be appreciated. Hail State

God speed..

preachermatt83
05-13-2021, 08:21 AM
Praying for you brother. Be strong in the faith. If you have trusted Christ as savior know and understand that he is with you. He will never leave nor forsake you. If you ever need prayer or to talk please don’t hesitate to send me a pm. Be blessed my brother.

Tbonewannabe
05-13-2021, 09:41 AM
Praying for you and good luck. No matter what your political affiliation, this is definitely a crisis in our country.

Maverick91
05-13-2021, 12:00 PM
Praying my friend! Unfortunately no first hand or second hand knowledge of anything. No mater where you stand politically Glenn Beck has covered the crisis pretty well, you can find a lot of his information on his website glennbeck.com > search border. The Bible says to take care of the widows and orphans, praying you can do some real good down there. HAILSTATE

Dawg_Lover
05-13-2021, 03:54 PM
Bump.

Be safe. God speed. 🙏

99jc
05-13-2021, 05:13 PM
Thanks for your support. I will keep you all posted about what's going on. I just have a bad feeling about this..I survived the covid ordeal . But this is a different animal.

Cooterpoot
05-13-2021, 05:28 PM
Bring us back that confiscated coke.

BeardoMSU
05-13-2021, 06:03 PM
Bring us back that confiscated coke.

Seconded. I can't get any of my favorite Coke Zero Vanilla up here.**

Seriously, though...stay safe, dude.

SailingDawg
05-13-2021, 06:15 PM
Might try to reach out to some of the local churches and outreach centers.

99jc
05-13-2021, 06:28 PM
Might try to reach out to some of the local churches and outreach centers.

i would if i knew where i was being deployed to. they said situation was fluid what ever that means, you might be in Texas a few days then have to go to Arizona for example.

SailingDawg
05-13-2021, 06:36 PM
i would if i knew where i was being deployed to. they said situation was fluid what ever that means, you might be in Texas a few days then have to go to Arizona for example.

Sounds like you're a man of compassion. Do good work!

viverlibre
05-13-2021, 10:24 PM
I have friend who is down there as a civilian. In West Texas, but hasn't mentioned any such issues. Long hours and poor working conditions is the experience (so far).

Cooterpoot
05-13-2021, 11:04 PM
Seconded. I can't get any of my favorite Coke Zero Vanilla up here.**

Seriously, though...stay safe, dude.

Everybody knows Mexican Vanilla is the best!