PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Portal (Women's. Basketball)

jdelta02
05-12-2021, 03:05 AM
(Thread for discussing Miss. State women's basketball transfer portal related)

Here is a list of several of the top froncourt players.remaing in the portal at this point. Also a couple of junior college
- Alisha Davis...6-2 forward Northern Colorado
- Angel Jackson...6-5. center USC
- Johnasia Cash... 6-2 forward Penn State
- Gabby Crawford...6-2 forward Morehead State
Junior College
- Chanaya Pinto...6-1 forward Northwest Florida State College
- Taiyanna Jackson...6-5 center Trinity Valley CC

KentuckyDawg13
05-12-2021, 07:36 AM
New USC coach Lindsay Gottlieb has stated her she is going to try to convince Angel Jackson to stay. https://trojanswire.usatoday.com/2021/05/11/can-lindsay-gottlieb-convince-exiting-usc-trojans-womens-basketball-transfers-to-reverse-course/amp/

jdelta02
05-12-2021, 05:31 PM
Emilia Nworie (originally from Nigeria) has started following Miss. State' Women's Basketball on Twitter. She's a listed 6 ft 4 in, 6 ft 5 in..class of 2021 frontcourt player from Nigeria that's been playing in the United States for around 2 years. Been playing her high school basketball at Sunrise Christian Academy in Kansas. She committed to the College Of Southern Idaho (junior college) back in December. Also, she's the #1 ranked incoming junior college freshman according to World Exposure Report.
Video (Nworie dunking in practice)....
https://twitter.com/i/status/1369149837845950465

2021 Transfers Portal, Other Transfers.....
Also, I'm not against picking up a 6 ft 1 in, 6 ft 2 in or so power forward or center out or the portal, juco, or high school Can find some really good frontcourt players in that size range...players that often hold their own or even dominate against bigger opponents. If a bigger player like Angel Jackson, Taiyanna Jackson or other big player wants/wanted in...work with that as well.

captaindog
05-12-2021, 10:06 PM
Emilia Nworie (originally from Nigeria) has started following Miss. State' Women's Basketball on Twitter. She's a listed 6 ft 4 in, 6 ft 5 in..class of 2021 frontcourt player from Nigeria that's been playing in the United States for around 2 years. Been playing her high school basketball at Sunrise Christian Academy in Kansas. She committed to the College Of Southern Idaho (junior college) back in December. Also, she's the #1 ranked incoming junior college freshman according to World Exposure Report.
Video (Nworie dunking in practice)....
https://twitter.com/i/status/1369149837845950465

2021 Transfers Portal, Other Transfers.....
Also, I'm not against picking up a 6 ft 1 in, 6 ft 2 in or so power forward or center out or the portal, juco, or high school Can find some really good frontcourt players in that size range...players that often hold their own or even dominate against bigger opponents. If a bigger player like Angel Jackson, Taiyanna Jackson or other big player wants/wanted in...work with that as well.

Would she be eligible to play for a four year university?

jdelta02
05-13-2021, 09:18 AM
Would she be eligible to play for a four year university?
I read in an article where she chose College Of Southern Idaho over a handful of junior colleges across the country, and that most people close to her had expected her to stay local by choosing Kansas which had offered her back in August. Nothing more specific regarding her eligibility.