View Full Version : McCready is making an absolute fool of himself again on Twitter

CadaverDawg
05-08-2021, 10:48 PM
And Horka, of all people, is exposing him for the complete loser he is. It's pretty entertaining. I've never been a fan of Tyler Horka, but anybody that rips on that phony McCready can't be that bad, right?

KOdawg1
05-08-2021, 10:54 PM
Only OM would have not 1, but 2 absolute complete morons on their beat in Yancy Porter and Neal McCready .

Hambone
05-08-2021, 10:56 PM
To be such a “not a fan” he sure cares an awful lot about his rival school

99jc
05-08-2021, 11:07 PM
And Horka, of all people, is exposing him for the complete loser he is. It's pretty entertaining. I've never been a fan of Tyler Horka, but anybody that rips on that phony McCready can't be that bad, right?

What happened?

BeardoMSU
05-08-2021, 11:09 PM
What. A. Douche.

It's so funny watching him twist in the wind frantically yelling..."I'm a real journo", "I'm not a fan", "I'm un-biased", etc.....while living in Oxford, having a degree from OM, and owning a sports fan site literally called "Rebel Grove", lol. I mean c'mon man. Just own it.

Captain Falcon
05-08-2021, 11:10 PM
Context would be appreciated for those of us out of the loop. I am well aware that McCready is a joke but what specifically did he say this time that got our media stirred up?

BeardoMSU
05-08-2021, 11:19 PM
Context would be appreciated for those of us out of the loop. I am well aware that McCready is a joke but what specifically did he say this time that got our media stirred up?

Horka made a joke about getting along with people on his "beat", and tagged Neal and Chase....obviously making a connection to Neal talking shit about the Spirit crew. To which Neal responded in only a way an infantile dipshit would, and made a comment on people being fat and wearing masks in public. He's a child.

Todd4State
05-08-2021, 11:25 PM
Oh- so it's just a normal day on Twitter?

BeardoMSU
05-08-2021, 11:26 PM
This is what set it off....Horka was just noting how miserable it must be to enjoy working with folks, and how much a sad little bald man Neal must be.....in which Neal lost his shit.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E06Q2UzXMA8AByu?format=jpg&name=900x900

BeardoMSU
05-08-2021, 11:29 PM
Oh- so it's just a normal day on Twitter?

Aye, lol.

I do think this is funny though, because Neal hasn't really posted on twitter since returning from his suspension....so him choosing this moment for his big return just shows how frail his little dick ego is (which obviously is part of his "not a fan" mantra, lol).

Hambone
05-09-2021, 12:22 AM
What was he suspended for???

The podcast where he made the comment the Ole Miss beat writers don’t like each other?

Todd4State
05-09-2021, 12:41 AM
Aye, lol.

I do think this is funny though, because Neal hasn't really posted on twitter since returning from his suspension....so him choosing this moment for his big return just shows how frail his little dick ego is (which obviously is part of his "not a fan" mantra, lol).

I don't follow him for obvious reasons. I'll never forget the "MSU probably got what it deserved" article after they intentionally injured Fitzgerald. Of course that was followed up by two years of "Toxic Rivalry" whining articles after we kicked their ass two years in a row.

Or if you want to be technical we kicked their ass in 2018 and then they showed their ass in 2019.

But yeah- that's just some of the trash the Ole Miss "Real journalist" has put out the past few years.

Todd4State
05-09-2021, 12:42 AM
What was he suspended for???

The podcast where he made the comment the Ole Miss beat writers don’t like each other?

I thought I heard it was for making some kind of political comments.

Dawg2003
05-09-2021, 11:35 AM
They should have all worn masks in that picture Hadad posted on Twitter. Just to troll a little more.