PDA

View Full Version : Nothing worse than

Cooterpoot
05-08-2021, 10:08 AM
This Marty & McGee Show. How does this shit stay in TV? It's like watching redneck girls talk about sports and relationships.

Leeshouldveflanked
05-08-2021, 10:15 AM
SEC Network has really disappointed me with their programming....I would much rather watch old games from the past than those two and Finebaum as well.

Jack Lambert
05-08-2021, 10:18 AM
They run SEC now for 48 hours straight. Same thing over and over. four hours of PF. He sucks. I only watch SEC network when Miss State baseball or Football is on. That is the worse channel.

DownwardDawg
05-08-2021, 10:23 AM
Same here. The channel has been a huge letdown. It's good to catch games on, but that's it. Pretty unwatchable otherwise.

Lord McBuckethead
05-08-2021, 10:34 AM
If only they had 14 schools with 3 major sports that they could do weekly features on the coaches and programs. If only.

Saltydog
05-08-2021, 10:36 AM
Yeah, it's pretty bad. Well actually, it's terrible. Put that shit on radio and get it off TV.

KOdawg1
05-08-2021, 10:46 AM
I was so excited to get the SEC Network when it first started, but besides airing our games occasionally, it sucks. No one wants to watch Paul Finebaum talk for 4 hours every day. No one. If I did, I would listen on the radio.

RocketDawg
05-08-2021, 10:57 AM
If only they had 14 schools with 3 major sports that they could do weekly features on the coaches and programs. If only.

Those type programs would probably be too expensive to produce. It costs practically nothing to have two necks sitting around talking about sports, plus, they have a fairly large target audience, much like Finebaum does. I watched about 5 minutes of Marty and McGhee one time and never will again.

R2Dawg
05-08-2021, 11:07 AM
Same here. The channel has been a huge letdown. It's good to catch games on, but that's it. Pretty unwatchable otherwise.

Like others I only watch to see MSU stuff. Half the time it is the Bama network.

Another thing how does OM get two former people on the show Andy Kennedy and the baseball guy? How does MSU not have someone? Seems like every other school has a commentator. Even Vandy has Jordan Rogers. Bama has Greg M. and Finebaum, Aub has Roman and Chizic, etc.

MSU needs a commentator on staff. How about Fred Smoot?

monroedawg5646
05-08-2021, 11:56 AM
I want to know why they have all the alternate channels, don?t use any of them. They could cover the whole conference with those channels without have to use SECN+ to stream.

99jc
05-08-2021, 12:03 PM
I am glad to know that there are others who feel the same way about Marty and McGee i cant strand to watch it. Its almost worse than Finebaum.

MaroonFlounder
05-08-2021, 03:30 PM
Finebaum is nauseating. That prick with ears is a moron.

BuckyIsAB****
05-08-2021, 05:55 PM

Just bring the old weekly coaches shows, call in shows