PDA

View Full Version : OT: anyone having trouble accessing ESPN+?

SailingDawg
04-25-2021, 03:03 PM
I have the Hulu/Disney/ESPN+ bundle that?s been working fine until recently. Couldn?t access ESPN Friday night, I could last night (didn?t log out or in or anything), now today can?t access it again.

TIA

MarcoRubio
04-25-2021, 04:11 PM
I have the Hulu/Disney/ESPN+ bundle that?s been working fine until recently. Couldn?t access ESPN Friday night, I could last night (didn?t log out or in or anything), now today can?t access it again.

TIA

Mine is usually bad, but has been worse the last few weeks. ESPN app sucks ass on my phone. Links from safari or other browsers only work 1 out of 10 times. Constantly making me sign in through my TV provider (basically every time I watch something). The last app before the big ?upgrade? was much better.

Homedawg
04-25-2021, 04:51 PM

TIA

Log out of your provider and log back in.

Jack Lambert
04-25-2021, 05:09 PM
I have C Spire and sometimes the first time I try it says I don't have the subscription. I click back and try again and I get in on the second time.