PDA

View Full Version : Those Bears are early vegas favorites over Mizzou!!!

geotop
11-11-2013, 10:43 PM
Can you believe it????

Vegas Insider has TSUN a -4 1/2 pt favorite.

What are these bookies smoking?

ShotgunDawg
11-11-2013, 10:45 PM
Can you believe it????

Vegas Insider has TSUN a -4 1/2 pt favorite.

What are these bookies smoking?

I actually agree with this. I still don't think Missouri is all that good and the Rebs are at home.

Coach34
11-11-2013, 10:46 PM
They are at home

C222
11-11-2013, 10:48 PM
I think OM is slightly better and should win at home.

ShotgunDawg
11-11-2013, 10:52 PM
The East is much much worse than the West this year. We are just having trouble realizing how bad it is.

msstate7
11-11-2013, 10:57 PM
I think they're wrong. The stat that jumps out at me between these two is sacks. Missouri leads the sec in sacks (34) and OM is 13th in the sec in sacks allowed. I can see Missouri getting to Bo and causing turnovers.

ShotgunDawg
11-11-2013, 10:59 PM
I think they're wrong. The stat that jumps out at me between these two is sacks. Missouri leads the sec in sacks (34) and OM is 13th in the sec in sacks allowed. I can see Missouri getting to Bo and causing turnovers.

Good research. That will be something to watch.

Due to this, get ready to see OM bubble screen them to death. Missouri will have to tackle well in space to win.

MarketingBully01
11-11-2013, 11:02 PM
Just like you guys thought Ole Miss would beat Auburn. Ole Miss will lose 2 out of 3 down the stretch and finish the season 7-5 which is better then what I thought they would be. Missouri and us beat them.

geotop
11-11-2013, 11:23 PM
Forget about the hoddy toddies, We are one leg into a 4 game guantlet, we got beat up at TAMU.
I was there and we were out matched and out played. Next , we will be lucky if we dont have additional
key injuries after Bama , then to go to Fayetteville where the hogs play tuff and are perhaps more desparate than
us..... Then, Ole Miss will come to town looking to improve their bowl prospects.

Bothrops
11-11-2013, 11:27 PM
I don't know enough about Missouri, their mentality, their make up, to have a feel on this game. I do not think OM could beat South Carolina and Mizzou had that game in the bag and pussied out in the end. So with OM being at home, it's confusing. Most don't remember, but Mizzou beat OM twice in a home and home, during the 2000's.

sandwolf
11-12-2013, 12:10 AM
Forget about the hoddy toddies, We are one leg into a 4 game guantlet, we got beat up at TAMU.
I was there and we were out matched and out played. Next , we will be lucky if we dont have additional
key injuries after Bama , then to go to Fayetteville where the hogs play tuff and are perhaps more desparate than
us..... Then, Ole Miss will come to town looking to improve their bowl prospects.

Uhhmmm, you are the one that started the thread about the "hoddy toddies."

bulldawg28
11-12-2013, 05:38 AM
Mizzou has basketball WR's and know how to use them. If I'm not mistaken they lead the SEC in sacks and the rebel OL is atrocious. They'll beat Ole Miss by at least 14 or 17 points. Ole Miss has turned it on and off this season. They'll struggle this Saturday with Troy.

Schultzy
11-12-2013, 08:18 AM
geotop is at the top of the troll watch list.

BulldogBear
11-12-2013, 08:42 AM
Still think that line is high. It should probably be a straight pick 'em

geotop
11-12-2013, 08:52 AM
geotop is at the top of the troll watch list.

I was just responding to marketing guy... I am much less worried about TSUN as I am surviving Bama and
Getting past Arky. I think we will have a tougher battle with Arkansas. They look like they are very close
to getting things sorted out. Hate to say it, but they are a better all around team than us.

jimbo352
11-12-2013, 08:53 AM
Good research. That will be something to watch.

Due to this, get ready to see OM bubble screen them to death. Missouri will have to tackle well in space to win.

That is some dandy research...

When you get pressure with 4 up front like Mizzou does, the bubble screen is easy to defend. I think it could be a long night for the rebs if Mizzou get out in front early. OM becomes painfully predictable when they get behind.

Schultzy
11-12-2013, 09:06 AM
I was just responding to marketing guy... I am much less worried about TSUN as I am surviving Bama and
Getting past Arky. I think we will have a tougher battle with Arkansas. They look like they are very close
to getting things sorted out. Hate to say it, but they are a better all around team than us.
Allow me to give you some credit, you're either good at trolling or bad at posting. It's hard to tell but my trolldar is still up.

MarketingBully01
11-12-2013, 09:29 AM
That didn't make a bit of sense. Troll harder....

scottycameron
11-12-2013, 09:39 AM
Allow me to give you some credit, you're either good at trolling or bad at posting. It's hard to tell but my trolldar is still up.

He's not good a trolling. Not at all.

FISHDAWG
11-12-2013, 10:13 AM
take Mizz and the points ..... this is the lock of the week brought to you by FISHDAWG

DawgInMemphis
11-12-2013, 10:27 AM

No, we don't go to Fayetteville.

jimbo352
11-12-2013, 10:44 AM
No, we don't go to Fayetteville.

It's hard to keep your facts straight when you're trolling so hard...

RougeDawg
11-12-2013, 10:58 AM
take Mizz and the points ..... this is the lock of the week brought to you by FISHDAWG

This^^^^. The bookies must not have added enough water to their red and blue loo laid this week.

Mizzou -3 or more would still be a good bet. Mizzou plays an attacking style of defense. Since Wallace struggles to throw the ball 20 yards, he will be forced to check down with a heavy pass rush and mizzou will eat up those passes at the line of scrimmage. I still done understand why teams done defense OM wideouts right at the line and force Locks to loft them up deep. He has no zip on the ball. Ark should have picked off about 6, but theirs DB's didn't know which way was up saturday.

msstate7
11-12-2013, 11:03 AM
Missouri is second in the sec in rushing offense.

wobblyh
11-12-2013, 11:39 AM
This^^^^. The bookies must not have added enough water to their red and blue loo laid this week.

Mizzou -3 or more would still be a good bet. Mizzou plays an attacking style of defense. Since Wallace struggles to throw the ball 20 yards, he will be forced to check down with a heavy pass rush and mizzou will eat up those passes at the line of scrimmage. I still done understand why teams done defense OM wideouts right at the line and force Locks to loft them up deep. He has no zip on the ball. Ark should have picked off about 6, but theirs DB's didn't know which way was up saturday.

I think the problem lies in the number of good receivers. That is a great plan when you have a safety over the top. The problem is they run 3-wide pretty much every play and have a RB/TE coming out of the backfield. That increases the likelihood of getting beat when you press or jam the receivers. With 4-5 guys out in routes, the safeties can't help on all of them. The teams that have been effective against OM are teams that can drop 7 into coverage and get pressure with their front 4. Missouri has proven they can do this. I think they'll win for this very reason.

MarketingBully01
11-12-2013, 11:44 AM
The game is in Little Rock so technically Memphis is correct.

DawgInMemphis
11-12-2013, 11:46 AM
I think the problem lies in the number of good receivers. That is a great plan when you have a safety over the top. The problem is they run 3-wide pretty much every play and have a RB/TE coming out of the backfield. That increases the likelihood of getting beat when you press or jam the receivers. With 4-5 guys out in routes, the safeties can't help on all of them. The teams that have been effective against OM are teams that can drop 8 into coverage and get pressure with their front 4. Missouri has proven they can do this. I think they'll win for this very reason.

So that's the key, play with 12 on defense?

wobblyh
11-12-2013, 11:47 AM
So that's the key, play with 12 on defense?

Thanks. Fixed that. Point stands though....

stxdawg
11-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Just like you guys thought Ole Miss would beat Auburn. Ole Miss will lose 2 out of 3 down the stretch and finish the season 7-5 which is better then what I thought they would be. Missouri and us beat them.

Exactly. And I bet Troy gives them a little scare. The tricks and gimmicks of their offense has been exposed ever since they played Bama. They will lose their last home game, then come in to town and get pounded by us. I can't wait to watch them implode.

PMDawg
11-12-2013, 12:33 PM

this one trolls hard....

PMDawg
11-12-2013, 12:34 PM
The East is much much worse than the West this year. We are just having trouble realizing how bad it is.

Actually, the whole SEC (other than Bama) is down this year. LSU is pretty good, and Johnny Football is good (take him off that team, they suck). Nobody else is very good.