PDA

View Full Version : Bianco quote about not spending the night in Starkville

boonedawg
04-18-2021, 07:57 PM
I saw somewhere that Bianco made snide comment about not staying in Starkville. Can anybody provide that quote? I'm sorry if it has been posted already.

BiscuitEater
04-18-2021, 08:42 PM
Think that quote was from a previous series .. 2, 4 maybe 6 years ago. They may not have won a series since!

starkvegasdawg
04-18-2021, 09:15 PM
Saw the shark bus at the holiday inn so I think he had a change of heart.

MaroonFlounder
04-18-2021, 09:18 PM
I saw somewhere that Bianco made snide comment about not staying in Starkville. Can anybody provide that quote? I'm sorry if it has been posted already.

You may be mistaking this for the former women's b-ball coach (the one that looks like Eddie Munster) who said his team would not even stop for a meal in StarkVegas

oldjoedawg
04-18-2021, 09:19 PM

Friday night tv guys said that they drove over on Friday and they quoted Bianco as saying he did not want to spend anymore time in S'ville than he had to....That is the gist of the story.....one would think they were not going to drive back and forth for all three games...I kind of think the two guys were joking about the quote...