PDA

View Full Version : I?m thinking Harding might be a better

AlSwearengen
04-18-2021, 12:52 PM
Matchup against olemiss today. Lefty junk pitcher to keep them off balance. Macleod was successful against them for 3 innings until he lost his groove. Fristoe better be sharp as a tack or things could get bad quick.

maroonmania
04-18-2021, 01:05 PM
I would agree. I think they rock Fristoe pretty good. Harding would probably be a better matchup for us against their lineup.

AlSwearengen
04-18-2021, 01:51 PM
Well, it looks like breaking balls to olemiss seems to be the recipe and is our game plan today.

basedog
04-18-2021, 04:28 PM
Yes the breaking balls is what the OMAHA Team will see a lot moving forward.

Todd4State
04-18-2021, 05:06 PM
Well, it looks like breaking balls to olemiss seems to be the recipe and is our game plan today.

Bunch of frat boy Pedro Cerrano's.

AlSwearengen
04-18-2021, 05:43 PM

Reminds me of some of those Polk teams that would hit all day long and then get shut out by the first pitcher they ran into that could command a breaking ball.

I haven?t noticed this about them until today.

basedog
04-18-2021, 06:04 PM
Reminds me of some of those Polk teams that would hit all day long and then get shut out by the first pitcher they ran into that could command a breaking ball.

I haven?t noticed this about them until today.

Also Bianca is going all out with his pitchers going deep on pitching counts. It’s gonna hurt them down the stretch. I also can see they are not deep with relievers. They can definitely hit.

R2Dawg
04-18-2021, 06:45 PM
Also Bianca is going all out with his pitchers going deep on pitching counts. It’s gonna hurt them down the stretch. I also can see they are not deep with relievers. They can definitely hit.

I think the shallow bullpen is what keeps Olemiss from Omaha. They are solid on two starters and hitting.