PDA

View Full Version : That right there.

preachermatt83
04-17-2021, 02:15 PM
That Bullcrap at first is why we idiots on this page aren?t coaching and Lemo is. There is more to baseball than just hitting. There is a reason Hatcher Was playing. Geez. With Hatcher playing it?s a 0-0 game.

MaroonFlounder
04-17-2021, 02:25 PM
That Bullcrap at first is why we idiots on this page aren?t coaching and Lemo is. There is more to baseball than just hitting. There is a reason Hatcher Was playing. Geez. With Hatcher playing it?s a 0-0 game.

Yep. If Luke goes 0-4, and makes flubs in the field, what have we accomplished by benching Hatch?

KOdawg1
04-17-2021, 02:33 PM
But Lemonis is the one who made the move..

maroonmania
04-17-2021, 02:44 PM

That's why I kept advocating moving Tanner Allen back to 1st with Cumbest (or some other OF) in RF, not these other combinations. Tanner has many more games playing 1B in his career than RF. Very risky throwing Hancock or Cumbest or someone that has never even played IF out there to start at 1B in a high pressure series. Too bad Landon Jordan isn't still around or he could potentially have played some 1B.

Really Clark?
04-17-2021, 03:01 PM

1 error vs a .136 SEC batting average is no where close to equal at this point. Hatcher needed to sit and he definitely needed to sit against this pitcher. As it stands right now, that error is not costing us the game. We can?t touch him right now.

Getcha_a_Burner
04-17-2021, 03:01 PM
I don't get your point. Lemonis made the move.

Tbonewannabe
04-17-2021, 05:23 PM
That's why I kept advocating moving Tanner Allen back to 1st with Cumbest (or some other OF) in RF, not these other combinations. Tanner has many more games playing 1B in his career than RF. Very risky throwing Hancock or Cumbest or someone that has never even played IF out there to start at 1B in a high pressure series. Too bad Landon Jordan isn't still around or he could potentially have played some 1B.

TA wasn't a good first baseman though. He regularly would miss any throw in the dirt. Dude was really bad at scooping it out of the dirt.

Commercecomet24
04-17-2021, 05:35 PM
In no league anywhere can you hit .136 and keep your job, just doesn't happen and besides lemonis sat him not anyone on here.

Todd4State
04-17-2021, 05:42 PM
The athletic department reads message boards.**

preachermatt83
04-17-2021, 07:20 PM
The point is, there is a reason Lemo has been slow to make a move like this.

HoopsDawg
04-17-2021, 07:23 PM
The point is, there is a reason Lemo has been slow to make a move like this.

I missed the game today. What all happend with Luke at first?

Really Clark?
04-17-2021, 07:35 PM
I missed the game today. What all happend with Luke at first?

He missed a ground ball in the first inning. He wasn’t charged an error but he didn’t make a good play on the ball. It also meant nothing in the loss today. Hatch’s error last night was even more egregious.

BeardoMSU
04-17-2021, 07:37 PM
He missed a ground ball. He wasn’t charged an error but he didn’t make a good play on the ball. It also meant nothing in the loss today.

Not to mention Hatch's recent pirouette-error on a routine play....but yeah, lets blame the loss on this, lol.

HoopsDawg
04-17-2021, 07:39 PM
He missed a ground ball in the first inning. He wasn’t charged an error but he didn’t make a good play on the ball. It also meant nothing in the loss today. Hatch’s error last night was even more egregious.

That was the only play he didn't make? I perused the boards and thought he must have made 2 or 3 bad plays.

Really Clark?
04-17-2021, 07:47 PM
That was the only play he didn't make? I perused the boards and thought he must have made 2 or 3 bad plays.

I admit I quit focusing on the game the last 3 innings so he might have done something else later that I can’t remember but nothing that was charged an error. The play in the first is the only bad play he made and this thread was started off of that one play.

Todd4State
04-17-2021, 09:48 PM

He made a throw to second base that was pretty awkward. But he made the play.

Cooterpoot
04-17-2021, 11:00 PM

Hatcher made an error last night.

Dawgcap
04-17-2021, 11:45 PM
Damn y’all. We got our ass whipped after winning 7 straight conference games. Some of y’all need to realize even with a perfect lineup we will lose. Hell you think we should win every game? Some bitch like it

Cowbell
04-18-2021, 08:05 AM
Didn't you just call for Geatreau firing in another thread????

Ari Gold
04-18-2021, 09:54 AM

One last time for the cheap seats ... Cumbest can’t hit either.. I get it we have lots of dead outs, but BC isnt going to move the needle either way .
If anything you try and play Hancock in left , move rowdy to right and skinner to center
This moves Allen back to 1b and you can platoon the DH role and plug in matchups based on who’s pitching..

If not you have to keep Hatcher out there and hope he can get one base somehow once or Twice a weekend