PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Prediction Time-Pick A Freaking Mascot Edition

StarkVegasSteve
04-16-2021, 09:31 AM
Alright huge weekend coming up for us, probably will play a huge role in the national seed race. I got us taking 2 out of 3. I think we get Saturday and Sunday, but if we can steal one tonight I think a sweep is more probability than possibility.

For my Jake Mangum Rebel Killer MVP I think we're going to see Kam James step up and take that role. He's been seeing the ball really well the last 8-10 games and he's a Mississippi kid so this rivalry isn't lost on him. With all that being said, BE EARLY STAY LATE AND GIVE EM HELL. Hail 17 State.

Bulldog1
04-16-2021, 09:33 AM
State takes 2/3

parabrave
04-16-2021, 09:38 AM
Sweep. MSU Sweeps that is.

mparkerfd20
04-16-2021, 10:07 AM
I don't have a good feeling about this one. We need 2/3, but I think Ole Miss takes the series or sweeps.

Commercecomet24
04-16-2021, 10:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-hDl6OALv4

My thoughts!

William Tecumsah Sherman
04-16-2021, 10:21 AM
You?re welcome for this guys....Sharks sweep us. Also, I will also do us a favor not watch. I will only follow on Twitter. It?s a sacrifice I?m willing to make.

The Federalist Engineer
04-16-2021, 10:24 AM
Huge recruiting weekend, I am bringing in the biggest 6-year-old in Jefferson County Colorado. He was the biggest kid born in St Louis, County Missouri in 2014. Recruiting Class of 2032. Probably an Offensive Lineman.

He will judge MSU on the basis of popcorn, chicken nuggets, and balloons.

Saltydog
04-16-2021, 10:24 AM
Alright huge weekend coming up for us, probably will play a huge role in the national seed race. I got us taking 2 out of 3. I think we get Saturday and Sunday, but if we can steal one tonight I think a sweep is more probability than possibility.

For my Jake Mangum Rebel Killer MVP I think we're going to see Kam James step up and take that role. He's been seeing the ball really well the last 8-10 games and he's a Mississippi kid so this rivalry isn't lost on him. With all that being said, BE EARLY STAY LATE AND GIVE EM HELL. Hail 17 State.

I?d be surprised if there?s a sweep by either club. I see a very close series that I could easily see going either way. Starting pitching for the first two is a wash. After that, the pitching ad is for us. Offensively they hit up and down the lineup with a lot more power so they have the ad there. We need to get timely hitting and play good D. If we do that, we?ll win 2/3.

DawgFromOxford
04-16-2021, 10:37 AM
We'll take 2 of 3, Saturday & Sunday. In the process of mentally preparing myself to watch MacLeod give up multiple bombs tonight.

Saltydog
04-16-2021, 11:24 AM
We'll take 2 of 3, Saturday & Sunday. In the process of mentally preparing myself to watch MacLeod give up multiple bombs tonight.

Yep, it's likely to happen. He just doesn't have enough zip on that fb and when he groves them he gets smoked.

BrunswickDawg
04-16-2021, 11:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-hDl6OALv4

My thoughts!

****ing A!

The Federalist Engineer
04-16-2021, 12:08 PM
Yep, it's likely to happen. He just doesn't have enough zip on that fb and when he groves them he gets smoked.

After compiling numbers on OM hitters, they have generally feasted on lefties. They faced a Friday night lefty for the first time last week vs Arkansas. Wiklander only lasted 4 innings, did not have great success but not shelled. 3 runs, 6 hits, 3 walks, in 21 ABs.

https://arkansasrazorbacks.com/stats/baseball/2021/ark29.htm

Taking back an earlier post, it seems that Harding and Tullar might need to go fishing this weekend.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-16-2021, 12:59 PM
OM with the sweep

SaintDawg
04-16-2021, 01:28 PM
I dont want to see C-Mac try to do too much. He is aware of what he can and cant do. So are Foxhall and Lemonis. Dont try to strike everyone out. Pitch for contact. Let the D work for you. Dont try to win the game all by yourself. He is going to give up some HRs. OM bats are too good. Hopefully keep them solos. If the game starts getting away from us tonight, I'd be willing to sacrifice a 1st game loss and use other facets of our bullpen to save the best of it for tomorrow and Sunday. I would hope that no one hits the panic button and use up Sims tonite and not have him again for the rest of the series. You never know what the coaches are thinking but I'm sure the Arky sweep laid out a good model of what to do and what not to do. I have confidence in the guys. We can win this series.

State82
04-16-2021, 01:31 PM
UM takes two.

ScoobaDawg
04-16-2021, 01:39 PM
State takes 2. But I always want the sweep.

SaintDawg
04-16-2021, 09:14 PM
bump

Gutter Cobreh
04-16-2021, 09:50 PM
Huge recruiting weekend, I am bringing in the biggest 6-year-old in Jefferson County Colorado. He was the biggest kid born in St Louis, County Missouri in 2014. Recruiting Class of 2032. Probably an Offensive Lineman.

He will judge MSU on the basis of popcorn, chicken nuggets, and balloons.

That's prime baseball recruiting age!!!! Hope Lemonis shows you guys some love and courts the kid so we can get that early commitment!***