PDA

View Full Version : Arrington out for the season...

engie
11-11-2013, 04:21 PM
http://blogs.clarionledger.com/msu/2013/11/11/bumps-and-bruises-dak-questionable-arrington-out-for-the-season/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&nclick_check=1

I think many have suspected this for awhile...

Should be eligible for medical redshirt though...

CadaverDawg
11-11-2013, 04:26 PM
Well, at least that explains his lack of playing time. I don't remember how many games he played in, so I hope he can be eligible for medical redshirt for sure

Coach34
11-11-2013, 04:30 PM
losing these safeties has been a killer

engie
11-11-2013, 04:42 PM
Well, at least that explains his lack of playing time. I don't remember how many games he played in, so I hope he can be eligible for medical redshirt for sure

Played in 3... Looks like we're good to go on the medical.

He was never healthy after the OK State game IMO. Was badass in that game though and gives me high hopes for his future. Would like to know more detail about his exact injury...

I think we've got to move Cox back to FS -- and we needed to do it yesterday. There is NO REASON for him to still be splitting time as the 5th corner now that everyone is healthy and Redmond is activated..

War Machine Dawg
11-11-2013, 04:53 PM
losing these safeties has been a killer

No kidding. Finally makes sense why we've been stuck with Nickoe all season when he's been getting burned worse than David Heard.

CadaverDawg
11-11-2013, 04:54 PM
Played in 3... Looks like we're good to go on the medical.

He was never healthy after the OK State game IMO. Was badass in that game though and gives me high hopes for his future. Would like to know more detail about his exact injury...

I think we've got to move Cox back to FS -- and we needed to do it yesterday. There is NO REASON for him to still be splitting time as the 5th corner now that everyone is healthy and Redmond is activated..

Completely agree about Cox. And yes, Arrington was great against OSU. This may be a great thing if he can fully recover, because He was not getting enough PT anyway IMO. Mostly because of injury, but also because Nickoe has pictures of Megan.

Bothrops
11-11-2013, 05:43 PM
So are we expecting to have both, Hughes and Arrington ready to go next year?

Political Hack
11-11-2013, 06:45 PM
don't know about Arrington, but yes on Hughes.

engie
11-11-2013, 07:03 PM
Yes, I think so...

War Machine Dawg
11-11-2013, 09:01 PM
It'll be wait and see with Hughes. Considering he had an Achilles injury, I'm not holding my breath that he'll be the same guy he was. See Whitley, Nickoe. And everyone is forgetting Market, who's been pretty damn good for us so far.

EnterpriseDawg
11-11-2013, 09:34 PM
It'll be wait and see with Hughes. Considering he had an Achilles injury, I'm not holding my breath that he'll be the same guy he was. See Whitley, Nickoe. And everyone is forgetting Market, who's been pretty damn good for us so far.

I think Market has been impressive. I would start him over Nickoe all day, every day.

engie
11-11-2013, 09:39 PM
I think Market has been impressive. I would start him over Nickoe all day, every day.

Different position with different responsibilities depending on package...

Bothrops
11-11-2013, 09:59 PM
Market is a great player