PDA

View Full Version : Regional Host Odds Looking...

Cloak
04-12-2021, 03:57 PM
Unlikely...

https://twitter.com/mstatesports/status/1381698539789692933?s=20

William Tecumsah Sherman
04-12-2021, 03:59 PM
Another section of sports being effected by politics.

preachermatt83
04-12-2021, 04:02 PM
Oh my sweet Lord in heaven.

preachermatt83
04-12-2021, 04:05 PM
It’s time for the sec to become it’s own sovereign entity.

starkvegasdawg
04-12-2021, 04:14 PM
17 the ncaa.

SaintDawg
04-12-2021, 04:16 PM
It will never end. It will always be something as long as the ncaa exists. When you leave that door cracked open just enough, it will get kicked open and this is the result. We dont like your flag. We dont like your laws. We dont like your state. We dont like your face. etc etc. This is cancel culture operating in the collegiate sports arena. If you dont conform and accept our rules we will take it away from you and make you suffer for it.

What is so hard for some to understand that men who think they are women should not be allowed to compete against naturally born females? Its unfair and in some sports its unsafe. Fallon Fox was a male MMA fighter who identified as a female and was literally beating the shit out of women on brute strength alone. And he wasnt any good. He finally got his ass kicked by a real woman and he "retired"

99jc
04-12-2021, 04:29 PM
That means Arkansas is 17'd also. the only places left to host will be in California.

Mississippi’s colleges could miss out on the chance to host future NCAA championship events over the state’s law that will prevent transgender athletes from competing in school sports in accordance to their gender identity.

The NCAA announced Monday that it “unequivocally supports the opportunity for transgender student-athletes to compete in college sports.”

The NCAA’s rules require testosterone suppression treatment for transgender women to compete in women’s sports and the organization said Monday that it “embraces the evolving science on this issue and is anchored in participation policies of both the International Olympic Committee and the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Committee.”

Mississippi’s new law, which is set to go into effect on July 1, requires the state’s schools to designate teams by sex assigned at birth.

Gov. Tate Reeves posted on Twitter last month that the law would “protect young girls from being forced to compete with biological males for athletic opportunities.”

The NCAA did not explicitly say that Mississippi schools would be prevented from hosting postseason events like college baseball regionals or NCAA basketball tournament games, but the organization left the door open in Monday’s statement.

“When determining where championships are held, NCAA policy directs that only locations where hosts can commit to providing an environment that is safe, healthy and free of discrimination should be selected,” the NCAA said in a statement. “We will continue to closely monitor these situations to determine whether NCAA championships can be conducted in ways that are welcoming and respectful of all participants.”

This isn’t the first time the NCAA has placed limitations on Mississippi over what it determined was a discriminatory environment.

The NCAA barred the state from hosting NCAA championship events that were determined in advance of a tournament from 2001-20 over the presence of the Confederate emblem on the state flag.

Last year, the NCAA took it a step further when it said that Mississippi would no longer be allowed to host any NCAA championship events as long as the state flag remained unchanged.

Side note: Percent of adults identifying as transgender in the U.S. An estimated 0.6% of adults, about 1.4 million, identify as transgender in the United States. States vary in the percentage of residents who identify as transgender. didn't realize there were that many 17'd up people in this country.

paco
04-12-2021, 04:31 PM
We are now experiencing America under demoncrat rule. There will be a day that democrats are hunted by dogs. I look forward to that day.

msstatelp1
04-12-2021, 04:43 PM
We are now experiencing America under demoncrat rule. There will be a day that democrats are hunted by dogs. I look forward to that day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syV2LkGpQB0

Turfdawg67
04-12-2021, 04:58 PM
That's what I love in my preachers... divisiveness. Keep being you bro!

Turfdawg67
04-12-2021, 05:00 PM
Oh my sweet Lord in heaven.

The Lord has more to worry about than this pettiness... my goodness.

BeardoMSU
04-12-2021, 05:13 PM

https://media4.giphy.com/media/I8yjsRcf4lYfS/200.gif

AROB44
04-12-2021, 05:14 PM

Just think how wonderful it would be if Republicans was the only political party. We could be just like China and Russia!

Turfdawg67
04-12-2021, 05:18 PM
In before the lock!!

https://i.postimg.cc/65Zm7S57/33-FC2-A5-A-046-A-4-CA1-B4-F6-85400-B307692.gif

BeardoMSU
04-12-2021, 05:18 PM
Just think how wonderful it would be if Republicans was the only political party. We could be just like China and Russia!

MS should just secede, and it can be a theocracy like Iran...except poorer, but rich in spirit.***

Cowbell
04-12-2021, 05:22 PM

The Lord of all heaven and earth does not worry at all my friend. He knew we would become more wicked with time as is written in his word.

Extendedcab
04-12-2021, 05:24 PM
That means Arkansas is 17'd also. the only places left to host will be in California.

Mississippi’s colleges could miss out on the chance to host future NCAA championship events over the state’s law that will prevent transgender athletes from competing in school sports in accordance to their gender identity.

The NCAA announced Monday that it “unequivocally supports the opportunity for transgender student-athletes to compete in college sports.”

The NCAA’s rules require testosterone suppression treatment for transgender women to compete in women’s sports and the organization said Monday that it “embraces the evolving science on this issue and is anchored in participation policies of both the International Olympic Committee and the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Committee.”

Mississippi’s new law, which is set to go into effect on July 1, requires the state’s schools to designate teams by sex assigned at birth.

Gov. Tate Reeves posted on Twitter last month that the law would “protect young girls from being forced to compete with biological males for athletic opportunities.”

The NCAA did not explicitly say that Mississippi schools would be prevented from hosting postseason events like college baseball regionals or NCAA basketball tournament games, but the organization left the door open in Monday’s statement.

“When determining where championships are held, NCAA policy directs that only locations where hosts can commit to providing an environment that is safe, healthy and free of discrimination should be selected,” the NCAA said in a statement. “We will continue to closely monitor these situations to determine whether NCAA championships can be conducted in ways that are welcoming and respectful of all participants.”

This isn’t the first time the NCAA has placed limitations on Mississippi over what it determined was a discriminatory environment.

The NCAA barred the state from hosting NCAA championship events that were determined in advance of a tournament from 2001-20 over the presence of the Confederate emblem on the state flag.

Last year, the NCAA took it a step further when it said that Mississippi would no longer be allowed to host any NCAA championship events as long as the state flag remained unchanged.

Side note: Percent of adults identifying as transgender in the U.S. An estimated 0.6% of adults, about 1.4 million, identify as transgender in the United States. States vary in the percentage of residents who identify as transgender. didn't realize there were that many 17'd up people in this country.

But yet 0.6% of the population is ruling the remaining 99.94? What is wrong with this picture?

Extendedcab
04-12-2021, 05:26 PM

So you are for this perversion? I hope you have a daughter so you can experience first hand the effect of this BS.

Turfdawg67
04-12-2021, 05:27 PM
The Lord of all heaven and earth does not worry at all my friend. He knew we would become more wicked with time as is written in his word.

Then a preacher shouldn't be invoking him... amirite?

Turfdawg67
04-12-2021, 05:30 PM

Oh boy... gee thanks. Now, slowly but surely all the usual suspects will chime in under their thin veil of righteousness.

Sienfield
04-12-2021, 05:31 PM
I don't know much about Title 9 but it seems to me that the current NCAA position with the transgender people and women's sports cannot coincide. If institutions have to support women's sports but then the NCAA says it cannot be just a woman's sport but must be shared with another gender isn't that working against itself?

Turfdawg67
04-12-2021, 05:34 PM

N/A

ShotgunDawg
04-12-2021, 05:53 PM
Keeping a stupid flag was easy to sacrifice as I didn’t care for the confederate flag, but this is too far.

I say screw regionals if bending to this is what they want.

That being said, the NCAA will still give host sites out to these states for baseball because they like money.

parabrave
04-12-2021, 06:02 PM
Unlikely...

https://twitter.com/mstatesports/status/1381698539789692933?s=20

there are or will be 30 states with similar legislation including Texas. So it looks like we will be playing in Vermont. The NCAA will not cut its own throat.

ShotgunDawg
04-12-2021, 06:03 PM
there are or will be 30 states with similar legislation including Texas. So it looks like we will be playing in Vermont. The NCAA will not cut its own throat.

This. They don’t have the balls to enforce this

ZedFedder
04-12-2021, 06:04 PM
Smh.

Dawgology
04-12-2021, 06:15 PM
This would impact the states of Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Texas, and possibly Georgia and Alabama.

ShotgunDawg
04-12-2021, 06:16 PM
This would impact the states of Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Texas, and possibly Georgia and Alabama.

That would be awesome. It would expedite the end of the NCAA

Rex54
04-12-2021, 06:23 PM
MS should just secede, and it can be a theocracy like Iran...except poorer, but rich in spirit.***

Give me a Christian dictatorship over this absolute clown world of a country. Suspend all rights and throw every last person, doctor, parent, advocate of this in a prison.

Mark my words the issue at hand in 10 years will be pedophilia. And you can bet the GOP will be fully on board the mental ill trans agenda by then.

BeardoMSU
04-12-2021, 06:28 PM
Give me a Christian dictatorship over this absolute clown world of a country. Suspend all rights and throw every last person, doctor, parent, advocate of this in a prison.

Mark my words the issue at hand in 10 years will be pedophilia. And you can bet the GOP will be fully on board the mental ill trans agenda by then.

You love America sooo much, you want to kill it. Great.

Todd4State
04-12-2021, 06:29 PM
This. They don’t have the balls to enforce this
Yep. They're just playing to the media. When it comes down to it MSU and Ole Miss will be hosting likely.

DawgPoundtheRock
04-12-2021, 06:41 PM
There is one group being discriminated against here.......women athletes.

Rex54
04-12-2021, 06:47 PM
You love America sooo much

What gave you that assumption? I'm firmly in the "we tried this, it failed, time to hit the reset button" camp.

Rex54
04-12-2021, 06:48 PM
There is one group being discriminated against here.......women athletes.

It's a ritual humiliation technique. Pure Bolshevism.

Commercecomet24
04-12-2021, 06:48 PM
That would be awesome. It would expedite the end of the NCAA

The ncaa needs to go away. It's outlived it's usefulness and is toothless. The screw up everything as it is.

Rex54
04-12-2021, 06:51 PM
If there's one positive it could be the Southeastern states and governments begin to form their own entities of cross-state collaboration. This would eventually grow into a viable political block (similar to the Visigrad countries in Europe) and eventually more and more political separation from Washington.

CadaverDawg
04-12-2021, 06:55 PM
I will take never hosting another game on campus if the alternative is caving to this perverse political blackmail. This is one of the biggest reasons I disappeared for so long...I want sports to be an escape from politics and garbage. Guess I need to just find a new hobby bc this shit appears to be here to stay. I hope Tater Salad doesn’t cave. To hell with hosting, I care more about our children and our moral compass as a society.

Todd4State
04-12-2021, 06:57 PM
The ncaa needs to go away. It's outlived it's usefulness and is toothless. The screw up everything as it is.

Wait? The NCAA was useful?

Todd4State
04-12-2021, 06:58 PM
If there's one positive it could be the Southeastern states and governments begin to form their own entities of cross-state collaboration. This would eventually grow into a viable political block (similar to the Visigrad countries in Europe) and eventually more and more political separation from Washington.

I wouldn't be surprised if the South breaks away from the rest of the Union at some point in my lifetime.

KOdawg1
04-12-2021, 06:59 PM
Don't cave. I'm fine with not hosting a regional instead of giving in to this nonsense. At some point, we have to say eff it. Some things are more important than sports.

Commercecomet24
04-12-2021, 07:03 PM
Wait? The NCAA was useful?

Yeah my bad they've never been useful.

CadaverDawg
04-12-2021, 07:03 PM
It will never end. It will always be something as long as the ncaa exists. When you leave that door cracked open just enough, it will get kicked open and this is the result. We dont like your flag. We dont like your laws. We dont like your state. We dont like your face. etc etc. This is cancel culture operating in the collegiate sports arena. If you dont conform and accept our rules we will take it away from you and make you suffer for it.

What is so hard for some to understand that men who think they are women should not be allowed to compete against naturally born females? Its unfair and in some sports its unsafe. Fallon Fox was a male MMA fighter who identified as a female and was literally beating the shit out of women on brute strength alone. And he wasnt any good. He finally got his ass kicked by a real woman and he "retired"

Hear Here

Commercecomet24
04-12-2021, 07:05 PM
I will take never hosting another game on campus if the alternative is caving to this perverse political blackmail. This is one of the biggest reasons I disappeared for so long...I want sports to be an escape from politics and garbage. Guess I need to just find a new hobby bc this shit appears to be here to stay. I hope Tater Salad doesn’t cave. To hell with hosting, I care more about our children and our moral compass as a society.

Rep!

Quaoarsking
04-12-2021, 07:08 PM

That's what people like you said 10 years ago would be coming in 10 years. And 20 years ago, 30 years ago, etc.

Rex54
04-12-2021, 07:10 PM
That's what people like you said 10 years ago would be coming in 10 years. And 20 years ago, 30 years ago, etc.

Shut up douche

Quaoarsking
04-12-2021, 07:11 PM
Shut up douche

Well apparently you personally weren't here to say it 10 years ago...

Rex54
04-12-2021, 07:12 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the South breaks away from the rest of the Union at some point in my lifetime.

We're quickly heading toward a new political paradigm of some kind. Thank God too, this wretched system has got to go.

Rex54
04-12-2021, 07:15 PM
Well apparently you personally weren't here to say it 10 years ago...

Spiteful mutants like yourself and the other neoliberal bugmen are scared to death of the bear you keep on poking. There is a fire rising in the West and you know it.

Deus Vult

Quaoarsking
04-12-2021, 07:17 PM
Spiteful mutants like yourself and the other neoliberal bugmen are scared to death of the bear you keep on poking. There is a fire rising in the west and you know it.

That would be a pretty cool band name. I'll remember it next time I fire up Guitar Hero.

BeardoMSU
04-12-2021, 07:23 PM

Didn't work last time, won't work the next time.

msstatelp1
04-12-2021, 07:26 PM

Thank you

confucius say
04-12-2021, 07:27 PM

Which is weird. Wouldn't we all be happier if we split into two countries based on ideology and people pick where they want to go? We do that on a smaller scale now by picking in which states we choose to live.

MaroonFlounder
04-12-2021, 07:28 PM
Politics is killing sports.

MLB decision about the all-star game made no sense based on where they moved it to.
How much $$$ will the hundreds?/thousands? of minority-owned businesses in the ATL area lose?

BeardoMSU
04-12-2021, 07:30 PM
Which is weird. Wouldn't we all be happier if we split into two countries based on ideology and people pick where they want to go? We do that on a smaller scale now by picking in which states we choose to live.

Lol, perhaps we would, but that's not very American, don't you think? Also, you assume that just living in a southern state you think one way, and if you live in a northern state you think another way. That's simply not the case.

MaroonFlounder
04-12-2021, 07:32 PM

Sounds a lot like your friends the global-warming (excuse me....Climate change) nazis saying the world would end (starting decades ago).

Rex54
04-12-2021, 07:36 PM

Because the fat marvel movie loving population is going to do a damn thing to stop it?

https://media.tenor.com/images/88edc55d3646141310304be01f737862/tenor.gif

msstate7
04-12-2021, 07:36 PM
Politics is killing sports.

MLB decision about the all-star game made no sense based on where they moved it to.
How much $$$ will the hundreds?/thousands? of minority-owned businesses in the ATL area lose?

Georgia is one of the highest % of black Americans states; Colorado is one of the lowest. Mlb hates black people

Haha... think I did that right

Rex54
04-12-2021, 07:38 PM
Sounds a lot like your friends the global-warming (excuse me....Climate change) nazis saying the world would end (starting decades ago).

Eh... not the right approach. We'll work on that.

R2Dawg
04-12-2021, 07:41 PM

The moral decay started in the 60s and it has gotten worse little by little. We have tipped over the scale now possibly of now return. No society in human history has been successful in moral decline.

True whether you want to see it or not.

BeardoMSU
04-12-2021, 07:43 PM

Not to side track, but since you brought it up....the reason "climate change" has been inserted for "global warming" was only done because people (by and large) are dumb as hell, and for whatever reason, they don't understand the differences between weather vs climate, warming at the poles and the polar vortex (i.e., "global warming"), and colder winters/hotter summers being indicative of such change. Not hard stuff.

BeardoMSU
04-12-2021, 07:44 PM
Because the fat marvel movie loving population is going to do a damn thing to stop it?

https://media.tenor.com/images/88edc55d3646141310304be01f737862/tenor.gif

Whatever, dipshit.

Rex54
04-12-2021, 07:45 PM
The moral decay started in the 60s and it has gotten worse little by little. We have tipped over the scale now possibly of now return. No society in human history has been successful in moral decline.

True whether you want to see it or not.

Most of our ills can be traced back to the Frankfurt School.

R2Dawg
04-12-2021, 07:46 PM

Only difference is the moral decline is true the climate change nuts it is not true. Polygamy is legal now in multiple locations in the USA. It is anything goes now for the left crowd.

Really Clark?
04-12-2021, 07:47 PM

This is tricky because of people’s bias and if this was a mistake or backtracking after severe blow back that was headed it’s way but in 2013 the APA’s printing of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders did change pedophilia that it “refers to a sexual orientation or profession of sexual preference devoid of consummation, whereas pedophilic disorder is defined as a compulsion and is used in reference to individuals who act on their sexuality,”. After it was reported on it led the APA stating it was printed in error and it doesn’t classify it as a sexual orientation and they corrected it immediately online and with the next printing of the manual. To also be fair to those believe that it wasn’t an error but a “test balloon” so to speak, this and other sexual classifications was debated extensively for a few years prior to that printing.

Turfdawg67
04-12-2021, 07:49 PM

Yeah... let's ignore all the PHDs (because they have some sort of agenda... to save our planet) and listen to a guy named Maroon Flounder. Lolz!!

The Federalist Engineer
04-12-2021, 07:51 PM
But yet 0.6% of the population is ruling the remaining 99.94? What is wrong with this picture?

30% of kids from liberal families are Trans nowadays. This is something many folks don?t know. Especially Trans girls.

You go to a school in a rich suburban New Jersey public school, you might not see a not LGBTQ white boy.

Boys in Catholic school still like always

MaroonFlounder
04-12-2021, 07:53 PM
Not to side track, but since you brought it up....the reason "climate change" has been inserted for "global warming" was only done because people (by and large) are dumb as hell, and for whatever reason, they don't understand the differences between weather vs climate, warming at the poles and the polar vortex (i.e., "global warming"), and colder winters/hotter summers being indicative of such change. Not hard stuff.

Climatologists and/or "Climate Scientists" as many of them like to be called, are paid to push this narrative, no matter what you call it.

Find one that is not in the pockets of the people that have the most to gain from "Green new deal", most of them say it is WAY overblown.

As George Carlin said... "The Earth is fine, it's the people in it that's F'd up"

99jc
04-12-2021, 07:53 PM
the moral decay started in the 60s and it has gotten worse little by little. We have tipped over the scale now possibly of now return. No society in human history has been successful in moral decline.

This world is done.....sexual perversions which the this society calls normal homosexuals, lesbians, transgender's and the rest are just a sign of end times. all you have to do if you believe the bible is read 2 timothy 3:1-5 this generation of evil is about to be reckoned with.

MaroonFlounder
04-12-2021, 07:57 PM
Yeah... let's ignore all the PHDs (because they have some sort of agenda... to save our planet) and listen to a guy named Maroon Flounder. Lolz!!

The ones that aren't on the take will tell you that these things are cyclical.

The same polar ice caps that are melting now will be frozen again in 10 to 15 years.

Turfdawg67
30% of kids from liberal families are Trans nowadays. This is something many folks don?t know. Especially girls.

You go to a school in a rich suburban New Jersey public school, you might not see a not LGBTQ white boy.

Boys in Catholic school still like always

Hahahahaha! Is that what NewsMax tells you. My God, this sh*t is bred from generation to generation. What can I hate this decade.

Rex54
How did this get sidetracked into climate change. Let's focus on the real enemy here, the point of the thread.

BeardoMSU
04-12-2021, 07:58 PM
Climatologists and/or "Climate Scientists" as many of them like to be called, are paid to push this narrative, no matter what you call it.

Find one that is not in the pockets of the people that have the most to gain from "Green new deal", most of them say it is WAY overblown.

As George Carlin said... "The Earth is fine, it's the people in it that's F'd up"

Yeah, no where close to factual, but wtf do I know.

But considering you also think Argentina hacked Georgia's voting machines, I guess I can't be too surprised. Kraken, right?

BeardoMSU
04-12-2021, 07:59 PM

The same polar ice caps that are melting now will be frozen again in 10 to 15 years.

My God....10 to 15 years? I hope you have your affairs in order, lol. FFS...if only earth science was a required pre-rec, we'd all be better off.

MaroonFlounder
04-12-2021, 08:01 PM

But considering you also think Argentina hacked Georgia's voting machines, I guess I can't be too surprised. Kraken, right?

I said nothing about the state of GA specifically. But why are they afraid to do a forensic audit of the voting machines?

Arizona, I believe is currently in the process.

Turfdawg67
04-12-2021, 08:01 PM

From Soros or some other agenda that is 50 years in the making? My word... I'm going back to ignoring the ignorance.

BeardoMSU
04-12-2021, 08:04 PM
I said nothing about the state of GA specifically. But why are they afraid to do a forensic audit of the voting machines?

Arizona is currently in the process of wasting their tax payers money on a farce to please an audience of one, and even they know that. Georgia? Gabriel Sterling already debunked this entire thing...point....by....point...

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/04/us/politics/trump-georgia-election-fraud.html

Rex54

Jesus you conservatives ruin everything. This is why you don't win. You can't focus on the important issues.

MaroonFlounder
My God....10 to 15 years? I hope you have your affairs in order, lol. FFS...if only earth science was a required pre-rec, we'd all be better off.

John Kerry around the year 2000 said the environment would be unlivable by 2012.

Al Gore made millions on his climate narrative. He lives in a house in TN with a $ 2,700/mo utility bill.

Rex54
04-12-2021, 08:07 PM
Nobody cares about climate change.
Voting makes you gay.

Now, can we get back to post-America solutions for a moral and just civilization

Quaoarsking
04-12-2021, 08:08 PM

Even in the "safe" states 30-40% of the population supports the other party. No partition could ever work.

Turfdawg67
04-12-2021, 08:09 PM

Where is the Kracken?? Lolz! Saying that no "sensible person would take what I said seriously". You would think some would take a step back and say... "I'm a f*ckin' idiot!" But alas...

BeardoMSU
04-12-2021, 08:10 PM
John Kerry around the year 2000 said the environment would be unlivable by 2012.

Al Gore made millions on his climate narrative. He lives in a house in TN with a $ 2,700/mo utility bill.

Surely you don't want to get into a "politicians who say/do stupid shit" debate?

Also, as I'm sure you know, neither of them are scientists, and if I'm going to bring references (i.e., receipts, if you will) to the discussion, it certainly won't be from some politician (right or left) with at best a poli-sci degree.

Rex54
04-12-2021, 08:11 PM
Why do I even bother...

Turfdawg67
04-12-2021, 08:13 PM
Nobody cares about climate change.
Voting makes you gay.

Now, can we get back to post-America solutions for a moral and just civilization

How do you type so well in a straight-jacket? Teach 99jc. He's not in a jacket but still manages to butcher the English language.

BeardoMSU
04-12-2021, 08:13 PM

^^^^
From the guy that openly wants theocratic fascism, lol.

https://media.tenor.com/images/bd08391bd17aff894025c9e3a704b4af/tenor.gif

gtowndawg
04-12-2021, 08:14 PM
I will take never hosting another game on campus if the alternative is caving to this perverse political blackmail. This is one of the biggest reasons I disappeared for so long...I want sports to be an escape from politics and garbage. Guess I need to just find a new hobby bc this shit appears to be here to stay. I hope Tater Salad doesn?t cave. To hell with hosting, I care more about our children and our moral compass as a society.

100% agree. If giving up sports is what it takes than I'm good with it. I've had enough.

Rex54
Even in the "safe" states 30-40% of the population supports the other party. No partition could ever work.

They can either deal with it or leave. What a dumbass post.

MaroonFlounder
Why do I even bother...

I'm with you that the party structure is F'd up, but what do you do? No independent or 3rd party would ever have a chance.

Rex54
04-12-2021, 08:15 PM
^^^^
From the guy that openly wants theocratic fascism, lol.

Absolutely, otherwise known as "most of American and western civilization history"

confucius say
04-12-2021, 08:16 PM
Lol, perhaps we would, but that's not very American, don't you think? Also, you assume that just living in a southern state you think one way, and if you live in a northern state you think another way. That's simply not the case.

Meh, not sure. That's why America was founded, so it is kinda American I guess, lol. And yea you're right about that, but I just meant people get to choose the laboratory/state in which they live.

BeardoMSU
04-12-2021, 08:17 PM
Absolutely

So, anti-American? Glad you're on record.

Rex54
I'm with you that the party structure is F'd up, but what do you do? No independent or 3rd party would ever have a chance.

Become a nation within a nation.

The Federalist Engineer
Hahahahaha! Is that what NewsMax tells you. My God, this sh*t is bred from generation to generation. What can I hate this decade.

UCLA is newsmax? They have a whole department related to this

Dang, this whole time I thought UCLA was a university in Los Angeles

Rex54
04-12-2021, 08:18 PM
So, anti-American? Glad you're on record.

Yes i am 100% anti what this society has become. Correct. You have the correct label.

Quaoarsking
04-12-2021, 08:21 PM
They can either deal with it or leave. What a dumbass post.

There are more conservative Republicans in California than any other state. Should they all be deported to Nebraska or whatever, ala the expulsion of the Germans?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944%E2%80%931950 )

Similarly, the 2nd and 3rd most raw votes for Biden were in Florida and Texas.

BeardoMSU
04-12-2021, 08:21 PM
Meh, not sure. That's why America was founded, so it is kinda American I guess, lol. And yea you're right about that, but I just meant people get to choose the laboratory/state in which they live.

Lol, I suppose, but that typically applies to other things like quality of life, taxes, amenities, geography, etc, while we all have the same rights/protections regardless of location.

For example, I live in Mass, and I think most people would be surprised to know that outside of Boston and a few college towns, most of the state is very "RED", but they don't have the voting numbers to outweigh the rest. The same would go for Starkville...a very liberal community "comparatively" with the rest of the state, but still one of few blue counties in a sea of red. Same pretty much goes for everywhere, outside of California, maybe, lol.

BeardoMSU
04-12-2021, 08:24 PM
Yes i am 100% anti what this society has become. Correct. You have the correct label.

Ok, great. Take your ball and go home then.

confucius say
04-12-2021, 08:24 PM

But would they stay? And would conservatives stay on CA?

Turfdawg67
04-12-2021, 08:26 PM

60% of America is "in the middle". Agree that some that claim to swing one way or the other is in hiding. My father's generation (30s to 80s) voted for the person, more or less, than the party. That is GONE! It's party line voting, right or wrong, beliefs or not, "can't give an inch" bullshit. You wanna fix this country, 1) Term limits and 2) get rid of Parties. Listen to what the person says... chances are you agree with 60% of what they say.

confucius say
04-12-2021, 08:27 PM

I'm not so sure about that. It would take one hell of a leader to call out the media, both sides, as the divisive wedge it is and to blast politicians as money hungry hate-creating robots. And then appeal to financial conservatives and social moderates. Nobody will try it, but it could happen.

DownwardDawg
04-12-2021, 08:27 PM
I will take never hosting another game on campus if the alternative is caving to this perverse political blackmail. This is one of the biggest reasons I disappeared for so long...I want sports to be an escape from politics and garbage. Guess I need to just find a new hobby bc this shit appears to be here to stay. I hope Tater Salad doesn?t cave. To hell with hosting, I care more about our children and our moral compass as a society.

I'm with you 100%!!! I wish we could discuss this without everyone attacking each other. It sucks that we've gotten where we are. I hate it. We can't even discuss sports anymore. This is another reason to stop watching/supporting sports. I was going to start watching MLB this year. I've been a casual fan for sometime but I was really looking forward to jumping in this year. My beloved PawPaw was a huge Braves fan before he died many years ago. I was looking forward to watching Braves baseball. Then, they had to get political over a stupid reason. Not a chance I'll pay attention to a single game now.

This really sucks. Peoples politics, fake wokeness, democrats, republicans, etc........They are killing sports and slowly destroying this country. It's sad. I 17'n hate it.

The SEC and others really need to leave the NCAA and put them out of business.

Quaoarsking
04-12-2021, 08:30 PM
But would they stay? And would conservatives stay on CA?
I can't speak for any California Republicans but I live in Mississippi as a Democrat because it's where my life is. My friends, family, job, etc., are all here. The fact that I'm on the 40 side of a 60-40 split just doesn't really factor into my life the majority of the time. In fact, I rarely talk about politics in real life anyway, even with people who are on the same side. My assumption is that many blue state Republicans feel similarly.

As far as splitting the country goes, you have to assume that anyone whose state is going to the "other" country is going to be dead set against a split. Only 2 states even went 2/3 to a candidate in 2020, and that was just barely - Trump won West Virginia with 68.6% and Wyoming with 69.9%. So even if most of the majority party in a state wanted to split (and I think that's actually pretty rare, but let's imagine a hypothetical future), it's going to be hard for a majority of any state as a whole to support splitting, and even those are likely to be a fairly narrow majority.

Let's imagine that in each state, 75% of the majority party wants to split into 2 countries, but no one else does. That means you only have 2 states wanting that (WV and WY) and both just barely.

Rex54
04-12-2021, 08:32 PM
Ok, great. Take your ball and go home then.

I'd rather just win the game.

BeardoMSU
04-12-2021, 08:33 PM
fake wokeness

Look, I agree with just about everything you said, but "fake wokenss" also applies to conservative politicians who pass meaningless laws to essentially virtue signal to their base (dems do this too, obviously), that doesn't really accomplish anything, because it's a solution without a real problem.

William Tecumsah Sherman
04-12-2021, 08:33 PM
The whole argument in this thread should be sports being ruined by politics. Nobody pressed the NCAA on this. They started it themselves. I hope they face blowback.

Rex54
04-12-2021, 08:35 PM
then appeal to financial conservatives and social moderates.

Literally the opposite of the right appeal.

confucius say
04-12-2021, 08:36 PM
60% of America is "in the middle". Agree that some that claim to swing one way or the other is in hiding. My father's generation (30s to 80s) voted for the person, more or less, than the party. That is GONE! It's party line voting, right or wrong, beliefs or not, "can't give an inch" bullshit. You wanna fix this country, 1) Term limits and 2) get rid of Parties. Listen to what the person says... chances are you agree with 60% of what they say.

I agree with this. And I think the 24 hour media has made it this way. They get rich off of it and drive the wedge. You must hate the other side

Quaoarsking
04-12-2021, 08:36 PM
As I said on SPS, the NCAA is fake as shit. There's nothing woke about raking in billions of dollars off unpaid laborers (who are disproportionately poor and black), and saber-rattling about barely-existent trans athletes is not going to begin to make up for it.

confucius say
04-12-2021, 08:38 PM
Literally the opposite of the right appeal.

Really? I feel like most red voters are more worried about economics than gay marriage. And most blue voters are more worried about lgbtq rights than taxes. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Commercecomet24
04-12-2021, 08:40 PM
Look, I agree with just about everything you said, but "fake wokenss" also applies to conservative politicians who pass meaningless laws to essentially virtue signal to their base (dems do this too, obviously), that doesn't really accomplish anything, because it's a solution without a real problem.

IMO our government officials have never been as far out of touch and removed from the average American(left or right) as they are right now.

Rex54
04-12-2021, 08:43 PM
Really? I feel like most red voters are more worried about economics than gay marriage. And most blue voters are more worried about lgbtq rights than taxes. Maybe I'm wrong though.

https://www.storybench.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/polcompass.png

Fiscal conservatives and social liberals are the bottom right quadrant.....

DownwardDawg
04-12-2021, 08:44 PM

That's why I called out the republicans too. Both sides are full of shit.

DownwardDawg
04-12-2021, 08:45 PM
IMO our government officials have never been as far out of touch and removed from the average American(left or right) as they are right now.

I agree. It's bizarre.

Turfdawg67
04-12-2021, 08:48 PM
I agree with this. And I think the 24 hour media has made it this way. They get rich off of it and drive the wedge. You must hate the other side

No doubt. CNN, Fox News, et al... make a fortune playing to their "base". Problem is... there's only half-truths in much of what is said. So... if, for instance, Gaetz is regularly banging 17 year olds, 1/2 the country will NEVER know about it. And, conversely, if Trump paid his taxes on time, only half the country will believe it.

Coach34
04-12-2021, 08:50 PM
This isnt difficult.

Born with a penis? Men's sport
Born with a ******? Women's sport

The rest is just white noise with people trying to push crazy agendas

Rex54
That's why I called out the republicans too. Both sides are full of shit.

Yes. Stop voting for the lesser of two evils. Stop voting blue or red.

SaintDawg
I'm surprised Scooba hasnt locked this thread already. It went off the rails about 4 pages ago.

William Tecumsah Sherman
04-12-2021, 08:52 PM
Charles Barkley made good comments IMO during the NCAA tourney. For those that didn?t see it, he basically said most folks like each other and get along, but politicians on both side pit us against each other for power and money.

confucius say
04-12-2021, 08:53 PM

Interesting. Just goes to show you Twitter is not representative of reality

Rex54
04-12-2021, 08:57 PM
Interesting. Just goes to show you Twitter is not representative of reality

The system won't allow the social conservative who wants Medicare for all. They assassinated Huey Long who was the closest thing.

The right never wins on social issues. The left never gets their economic stuff.

We just get woke multicultural capitalism. Which is what the system wants.

Rex54
04-12-2021, 08:59 PM
Charles Barkley made good comments IMO during the NCAA tourney. For those that didn?t see it, he basically said most folks like each other and get along, but politicians on both side pit us against each other for power and money.

Except it's not politicians. It's the people who bought them. They're just puppets.

Turfdawg67
04-12-2021, 08:59 PM
This isnt difficult.

Yep... goats are free game, right. Just like the old days... Lube or no?

skadoosh14
04-12-2021, 09:01 PM

You're a piece of sh!t.

the_real_MSU_is_us
04-12-2021, 09:18 PM

Fascinating, I knew us libertarians (be responsible with money federally, but live and let live personally) were rare, but it's crazy how rare. I feel it's the only ideology that is sustainable and lets everyone be happy. Cramming down rules on others means the Gov't has a lot of power, which means as soon as the "other" side wins you're now being forced to live a lifestyle you don't want. OR, we lift the Feds powers to oppress us and live however you want.

The graph shows 4 other interesting things to me: 1) Liberals truly are extremists in their views, 2) Liberals don't have diversity of thought, 3) R's don't really have a cohesive economic view. And 4), look at the left-right axis ends. +.5 (conservative economically) seems to have literally 1/50th the support -.5 (liberal) policies get. Wonder if that's the graph makers not defining true moderate correctly, or indicative of Americans saying "national debt? Never heard of her".

I think R's freaked out about Obama spending saying it would cause inflation and national debt would cripple us, then when it didn't do either many Americans -falsely, in my opinion- got the impression that no about of spending or debt was a problem.

BuckyIsAB****
04-12-2021, 09:19 PM
So they are responding to so called discrimination by discriminating haha

State will host. I would bet on it. Money is the root of all evil

Rex54
04-12-2021, 09:25 PM
Fascinating, I knew us libertarians (be responsible with money federally, but live and let live personally) were rare, but it's crazy how rare. I feel it's the only ideology that is sustainable

Libertarianism is the most ridiculous ideology to ever be conceived. It's literally the avenue for middle-tier-IQ people to think they are wise. Guess what - there will always be a state. There will always be a sovereign. The goal is to be that sovereign to fulfill your vision of civilization. "Libertarianism" is fundamentally a childish whim, a complete fantasy.

Coach34
04-12-2021, 09:30 PM
Yep... goats are free game, right. Just like the old days... Lube or no?

I'm not an expert on NCAA rules but I dont think goats are allowed to compete. But if they are- the ones with a penis plays with the boys and the one with a ****** play with the girls.

It's funny how it's all one-sided isnt it? You dont see anybody born with a ****** trying to play SEC football (not counting Vandy's publicity stunt)? No LB'ers or RB's? No trans in SEC baseball? Wonder why that is.......

cheewgumm
04-12-2021, 09:32 PM
Let?s make lemonade.

Tell our men?s basketball to declare as women. Then let?s kick the holy hell out of all the girls teams.

The end.

cheewgumm
04-12-2021, 09:34 PM
Also this has nothing to do with transgender issues.

This is Maoist takeover of America with willing liberal idiots playing along.

The Federalist Engineer
04-12-2021, 09:37 PM
There are more conservative Republicans in California than any other state. Should they all be deported to Nebraska or whatever, ala the expulsion of the Germans?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944%E2%80%931950 )

Similarly, the 2nd and 3rd most raw votes for Biden were in Florida and Texas.

People look at entire states but counties and towns are the real split. Cook County is nothing like rest of Illinois. St Louis City is nothing like the rest of Missouri. In Texas you have Travis County that is deeply liberal.

The other split is non geographical, the kids are way more left than the parents. Even people that are left today will be considered reactionary in 8 to 12 years. Plus you have a projected 43% hispanic nation by 2050. That may cancel out all the white/black stuff. Small towns will probably look similar in 2050 but the major cities will be totally different.

Bothrops
04-12-2021, 09:38 PM
This world has turned into a B movie.

Rex54
04-12-2021, 09:40 PM

Yep. Ritual humiliation is a tactic - the trans stuff is on a society wide scale but it's no different than the Chinese students doing the dunce cap routine.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/a-struggle-session.jpg

Quaoarsking
04-12-2021, 09:41 PM
People look at entire states but counties and towns are the real split. Cook County is nothing like rest of Illinois. St Louis City is nothing like the rest of Missouri. In Texas you have Travis County that is deeply liberal.

The other split is non geographical, the kids are way more left than the parents. Even people that are left today will be considered reactionary in 8 to 12 years. Plus you have a projected 43% hispanic nation by 2050. That may cancel out all the white/black stuff. Small towns will probably look similar in 2050 but the major cities will be totally different.

Even in Cook County, Trump got over 500,000 votes (24%), and Trump got around 40% in the suburban counties surrounding Chicago. There's just never going to be a way to partition the country into two.

Cloak
04-12-2021, 09:41 PM
I was going to ask, as the thread starter, if we can stop the political talk and get back on the subject of how this impacts our baseball team..but this IS a political discussion.

The NCAA made it this way.

Red or blue, the NCAA has made it clear they will alter the course of college sports based on their political beliefs. Is this right or wrong? Personally I think this is wrong. We separate church and state. Shouldn't politics and sports be the same way?

We can all unite on one front however... GTHOM

Rex54
04-12-2021, 09:42 PM
Plus you have a projected 43% hispanic nation by 2050.

This is where the future political boundaries will revolve around. Not red/blue.

Rex54
04-12-2021, 09:43 PM
There's just never going to be a way to partition the country into two.

Not with that attitude!

Why does it have to just be two?

cheewgumm
04-12-2021, 09:48 PM
As long as the NCAA is going to insist on this shit, we should embrace it and build a super transgender team to kick the crap out of everybody else is women?s teams. In every sport.

Lord McBuckethead
04-12-2021, 09:51 PM
I am all for equal rights for everyone. The sooner Mississippi gets on board, the better.

Now with that being said, I also fully support a level competition field of play. Men, that identify as women have an advantage over Cis women. Which I do not agree with at all. Point blank.

Gutter Cobreh
04-12-2021, 09:52 PM

Well, the first thing wrong is clearly your math... Outside of that, not sure...

Rex54
04-12-2021, 09:57 PM
I am all for equal rights for everyone. The sooner Mississippi gets on board, the better.

Now with that being said, I also fully support a level competition field of play. Men, that identify as women have an advantage over Cis women. Which I do not agree with at all. Point blank.

Lol he said "cis" and was completely serious in its usage. How pathetic.

Lord McBuckethead
04-12-2021, 09:59 PM
Yes. I agree. Can we get like our entire TE squad to play women's basketball and our baseball Waltons play softball?

Lord McBuckethead
04-12-2021, 10:00 PM
You can be the asshole that uses the incorrect terminology. Bet you still say tatty dawgs.

cheewgumm
04-12-2021, 10:02 PM
The fact is the NCAA want this to happen. So why are we fighting it? Who cares if you personally don?t believe in it? That doesn?t matter.

I personally don?t believe in a lot of shit but does anybody care? No.

preachermatt83
04-12-2021, 10:12 PM

You think the Lord is not concerned with the this transgender filth? Wow.

preachermatt83
04-12-2021, 10:14 PM
Then a preacher shouldn't be invoking him... amirite?

Invoking? Lol. You don?t quite understand the concept of prayer do you?

cheewgumm
04-12-2021, 10:15 PM
We need to be absurd to illustrate the absurdity.

Cohen does not have the guts ( despite his reputation, he?s mostly been shown to be a low rent AD with little conviction), but it should be done.

Some team should load up on transgenders and dominate women?s sports.

I wish we would do it, but we won?t.

Rex54
04-12-2021, 10:17 PM
You can be the asshole that uses the incorrect terminology.

Pathetic

preachermatt83
04-12-2021, 10:18 PM

From your mouth to Gods ear my dear brother! #letItBeJesus

William Tecumsah Sherman
04-12-2021, 10:18 PM
Follow the science....except for XX versus XY

preachermatt83
04-12-2021, 10:20 PM

Oh but it would! Big time. Wherever Texas goes, the winner shall be

Lord McBuckethead
04-12-2021, 10:22 PM
Lets put it down in simple terms.... the ncaa does not have the authority to do this. Period.

BeardoMSU
04-12-2021, 10:23 PM
Oh but it would! Big time. Wherever Texas goes, the winner shall be

Way to show your patriotism, Preach.

Lord McBuckethead
04-12-2021, 10:23 PM
Yes sir, you are. Grow up.

preachermatt83
04-12-2021, 10:25 PM
the moral decay started in the 60s and it has gotten worse little by little. We have tipped over the scale now possibly of now return. No society in human history has been successful in moral decline.

This world is done.....sexual perversions which the this society calls normal homosexuals, lesbians, transgender's and the rest are just a sign of end times. all you have to do if you believe the bible is read 2 timothy 3:1-5 this generation of evil is about to be reckoned with.

Well said friend

preachermatt83
04-12-2021, 10:33 PM
This isnt difficult.

PREACH!!!!

preachermatt83
04-12-2021, 10:35 PM
I'm not an expert on NCAA rules but I dont think goats are allowed to compete. But if they are- the ones with a penis plays with the boys and the one with a ****** play with the girls.

It's funny how it's all one-sided isnt it? You dont see anybody born with a ****** trying to play SEC football (not counting Vandy's publicity stunt)? No LB'ers or RB's? No trans in SEC baseball? Wonder why that is.......

Outstanding

Quaoarsking
04-12-2021, 11:11 PM
Follow the science....except for XX versus XY

Haven't we been over this before?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system#Humans

Humans, as well as some other organisms, can have a rare chromosomal arrangement that is contrary to their phenotypic sex; for example, XX males or XY females (see androgen insensitivity syndrome). Additionally, an abnormal number of sex chromosomes (aneuploidy) may be present, such as Turner's syndrome, in which a single X chromosome is present, and Klinefelter's syndrome, in which two X chromosomes and a Y chromosome are present, XYY syndrome and XXYY syndrome.[6] Other less common chromosomal arrangements include: triple X syndrome, tetrasomy X, and pentasomy X.

Rex54
04-12-2021, 11:16 PM

Let's be honest if tomorrow the corporate media complex came out fully in favor of pedophilia you would come out in full defense of it with the most obscure reasonings, "studies", arguments to back it up.

Quaoarsking
04-12-2021, 11:24 PM
Let's be honest if tomorrow the corporate media complex came out fully in favor of pedophilia you would come out in full defense of it with the most obscure reasonings, "studies", arguments to back it up.

Uh, no. Children cannot consent to sex. As I already correctly pointed out on this thread, people like you have been unsuccessfully flailing the "pedophilia is next!" slippery slope for decades, and it's always been stupidly wrong, and always will be, since informed consent is the keystone of loosening up moralists laws about sex.

Rex54
04-12-2021, 11:27 PM
Uh, no. Children cannot consent to sex. As I already correctly pointed out on this thread, people like you have been unsuccessfully flailing the "pedophilia is next!" slippery slope for decades, and it's always been stupidly wrong, and always will be, since informed consent is the keystone of loosening up moralists laws about sex.

Can they consent to puberty blockers?

Quaoarsking
04-12-2021, 11:31 PM
Can they consent to puberty blockers?

I don't really know much about those, but it's telling that even you knew you couldn't keep up the sad, pathetic "hurr durr LGBT = pedophilia" argument and had to change the subject.

Really Clark?
04-12-2021, 11:35 PM

Nobody is discounting birth defects in these discussions and it certainly doesn’t disprove that the biology and science is completely settled concerning the overwhelming majority of normal humans. You bring it up more than once but in these birth defects gender confusion is also extremely low in these groups of birth defects. For the majority, who are not developmentally challenged, which many are because these defects are not just about sex abnormalities, they have no confusion about their sex. Some syndromes require hormones because their bodies simply don’t produce enough or any. But again, no body is discussing birth defects and it absolutely does not change the science that 100% of children born without a sex chromosome birth defect have XX or XY. Period and it is not a debatable topic.

Rex54
04-12-2021, 11:36 PM
I don't really know much about those, but it's telling that even you knew you couldn't keep up the sad, pathetic "hurr durr LGBT = pedophilia" argument and had to change the subject.

Oh now you don't know much about something - get the **** out of here with your bullshit.

ShotgunDawg
04-12-2021, 11:36 PM

That's because the parties focus on wedge issues that divide us. It' virtually impossible to just vote for the person these days because both parties drive extreme wedges.

Quaoarsking
04-12-2021, 11:37 PM
Nobody is discounting birth defects in these discussions and it certainly doesn’t disprove that the biology and science is completely settled concerning the overwhelming majority of normal humans. You bring it up more than once but in these birth defects gender confusion is also extremely low in these groups of birth defects. For the majority, who are not developmentally challenged, which many are because these defects are not just about sex abnormalities, they have no confusion about their sex. Some syndromes require hormones because their bodies simply don’t produce enough or any. But again, no body is discussing birth defects and it absolutely does not change the science that 100% of children born without a sex chromosome birth defect have XX or XY. Period and it is not a debatable topic.

I don't think most intersex people, or people with any of those conditions listed, would consider themselves to have "birth defects," but nonetheless, you putting "born without a sex chromosome birth defect" qualifier in there totally changes the sentence he typed.

Quaoarsking
04-12-2021, 11:38 PM
Oh now you don't know much about something - get the **** out of here with your bullshit.

https://i.imgur.com/ddXt0p1.jpg

ShotgunDawg
04-12-2021, 11:40 PM
The fact is the NCAA want this to happen. So why are we fighting it? Who cares if you personally don?t believe in it? That doesn?t matter.

I personally don?t believe in a lot of shit but does anybody care? No.

But if good people don't stand for what's right, then who will ever stand for what's right?

Rex54
04-12-2021, 11:46 PM
That's because the parties focus on wedge issues that divide us. It' virtually impossible to just vote for the person these days because both parties drive extreme wedges.

The parties don't do that. The two parties are one party. The system sets up the false dichotomies within the two parties to keep everyone chasing each other in a circle. It's the system, not the parties/politicians/elections that needs to be the focus. It's the system that has to go.

Rex54
04-12-2021, 11:50 PM
Quoaras, can a child consent to puberty blockers?

Really Clark?
04-12-2021, 11:52 PM
I don't think most intersex people, or people with any of those conditions listed, would consider themselves to have "birth defects," but nonetheless, you putting "born without a sex chromosome birth defect" qualifier in there totally changes the sentence he typed.

Actually they do, it is a chromosome abnormalities and listed as a birth defect within the same grouping as Downs Syndrome, which is also a chromosome birth defect. Just dealing with a different spectrum. Downs actually had a better mortality rate and life span than many of the abnormalities you listed. Honestly for many, the sex and gender issue is down the list of problems for a significant number of these children. Also, like Downs Children, the mothers age is a huge factor in increased risk. Also, countries with more stringent testing for Downs Syndrome using that test do catch maybe upward to 50% of SCA’s (studies are lagging so there is room for error on that, maybe as low as 33%). But that’s using the same test for Downs.

ETA: You mentioned Turner and Klinfelter and I meant to add, Turner can only show in a biological female and Klinfelter in biological males. The actual defect requires them to be a specific gender.

preachermatt83
04-13-2021, 12:25 AM
Actually they do, it is a chromosome abnormalities and listed as a birth defect within the same grouping as Downs Syndrome, which is also a chromosome birth defect. Just dealing with a different spectrum. Downs actually had a better mortality rate and life span than many of the abnormalities you listed. Honestly for many, the sex and gender issue is down the list of problems for a significant number of these children. Also, like Downs Children, the mothers age is a huge factor in increased risk. Also, countries with more stringent testing for Downs Syndrome using that test do catch maybe upward to 50% of SCA’s (studies are lagging so there is room for error on that, maybe as low as 33%). But that’s using the same test for Downs.

ETA: You mentioned Turner and Klinfelter and I meant to add, Turner can only show in a biological female and Klinfelter in biological males. The actual defect requires them to be a specific gender.

I like what you are saying here. It’s logical. Maybe these trans folks should have their own sporting events. Kind of like special olympics. If we are going to let someone with a chromosome abnormality play a women’s sports the. Why not let a person with Down’s syndrome cross over and play against the women. Look, what some people fail to understand... not everyone can be an athlete. Period. Good post Clark.

ScoobaDawg
04-13-2021, 12:46 AM

Mark my words. You don't listen and keep stirring shit when you have been told to lay off. Enjoy a couple of weeks off.

Now I need someone else to step up and be hatchers cheerleader for 2 weeks.

ScoobaDawg
04-13-2021, 12:57 AM

Look. You hate democrats and like to remind everyone of it. But that's f*cked up...

ScoobaDawg
04-13-2021, 01:01 AM

You haven't made a non-political post in almost 3 months.

Take your politics elsewhere.

ScoobaDawg
04-13-2021, 01:04 AM
You think the Lord is not concerned with the this transgender filth? Wow.

Careful with your judgment... The Lord is the only one who will judge his children. Anyone else who does is a sinner.