PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas moves to #1 d1 poll. State at 4..........vandy 2 ....texas 3

99jc
04-12-2021, 08:18 AM
Tenn 5. don't care where ole miss is.

BrunswickDawg
04-12-2021, 08:25 AM
I don't see how they justify putting Texas at #3 when we have fewer losses and whipped their ass to open the season.

BeardoMSU
04-12-2021, 09:23 AM
I don't see how they justify putting Texas at #3 when we have fewer losses and whipped their ass to open the season.

That shit-orange color really blinds sports writers, lol.

BeardoMSU
04-12-2021, 09:26 AM
Baseball America has us at #3 behind Louisville (lol, wtf?) and Arkansas.

OM dropped from #3 to #9, wow.

ScoobaDawg
04-12-2021, 09:27 AM
https://d1baseball.com/top-25/d1baseball-top-25-rankings-arkansas-reclaims-top-spot/

Texas simply moved up just like we did because UM dropped to 6th.
We fell behind when we got swept by ark.

Texas gets another 5 game gimme week this week so might move up another if we don't take care of business or if vandy doesn't take the series vs tn.
Texas has 3 hard series to end the year coming up, i'm interested to see what they do vs ok st, tx tech, and tcu.

Ari Gold
04-12-2021, 09:44 AM

Maybe Tyler Horka had the deciding vote between Texas And MSU.. **

Johnson85
04-12-2021, 11:07 AM

They don't want it to be an SEC poll. And I don't blame them. They need Baseball to be more than a regional/niche college sport.

Same as the NCAA with their matching up SEC teams to try to limit the chances it's an all SEC championship and to try to maximize the chances for conference/geographic diversity in Omaha. As annoying as it is, it probably is better for the sport which in the long run will probably benefit the SEC teams, even if it does somewhat limit their dominance.