PDA

View Full Version : Is vandy better than us talent wise?

Dannyripms
11-11-2013, 03:37 PM
Personally I don't think so, so why is Franklin winning at vandy? Could he do better than Mullen with this team? I def believe so. Franklin gets the most out of his players.

Jack Lambert
11-11-2013, 03:39 PM
Personally I don't think so, so why is Franklin winning at vandy? Could he do better than Mullen with this team? I def believe so. Franklin gets the most out of his players. Dan must go, HUD is made of gold

If we played thier schedule this year we would already be bowl eligible.

JeanPeesSittingDown
11-11-2013, 03:43 PM
If we played thier schedule this year we would already be bowl eligible.

BINGO. If Vandy had our schedule (even with Franklin coaching) they would have the same record at BEST.

Look at what we did vs. AM and what they did....

Dawgfan77
11-11-2013, 03:46 PM
It's about equal but this class combined with the last two there talent level is getting a lot better

Dannyripms
11-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Tsun, Georgia, sc, Florida, tam. That's their big opponents. So you think we do better if we play them? With dan Mullen hell no. We lose them all. They did beat Georgia, Florida.

Coach 57
11-11-2013, 03:48 PM
Dude you have not a single clue!

ShotgunDawg
11-11-2013, 03:50 PM
Tsun, Georgia, sc, Florida, tam. That's their big opponents. So you think we do better if we play them? With dan Mullen hell no. We lose them all. They did beat Georgia, Florida.

Have you watched UGA and Florida play this year? wow

smootness
11-11-2013, 03:53 PM
How is this guy still allowed to post here?

Sam&DeansDawg
Personally I don't think so, so why is Franklin winning at vandy? Could he do better than Mullen with this team? I def believe so. Franklin gets the most out of his players. Dan must go, HUD is made of gold

They have Jordan. Our secondary would shut him down IMO. Also, I'm tired of hearing about HUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pick one of these guys out if you want to win!
http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/files/2010/02/WillMuschampMackBrown.jpg

Coach34

their schedule is easier

If we played Georgia with their white TB or Fla in their current state we'd beat them also

Why does this get brought up after he beats a Fla team with a losing record?