PDA

View Full Version : Garrison Brooks

jdelta02
04-09-2021, 07:47 PM
Garrson Brooks enters the transfer portal out of North Carolina

NCMSTFAN
04-09-2021, 08:01 PM
If we can get him and possibly Jeffries we will be a problem for everyone next year. Garrison and Tolu together will be tough to stop!

Rick Danko
04-09-2021, 08:07 PM
In typical MSU fashion I look for him to announce for Ole Miss any moment now....

AlSwearengen
04-09-2021, 08:18 PM
Is this the son of the asst. coach and his mother wouldn?t let come to MSU b/c of her hatred for the daddy?

msstate7
04-09-2021, 09:00 PM
If we can get him and possibly Jeffries we will be a problem for everyone next year. Garrison and Tolu together will be tough to stop!

So what's up? This likely? When can we evict one to bite?

maroonmania
04-09-2021, 09:13 PM
Is this the son of the asst. coach and his mother wouldn?t let come to MSU b/c of her hatred for the daddy?

Yep, that's the one. His father is not only an MSU assistant coach but former MSU player as well.

NCMSTFAN
04-09-2021, 09:26 PM
So what's up? This likely? When can we evict one to bite?

Its being talked about right now and has been written about so I would assume it's likely. His Dad is our top Assistant. Jeffries is being talked about as well

msstate7
04-09-2021, 09:27 PM
Its being talked about right now and has been written about so I would assume it's likely. His Dad is our top Assistant. Jeffries is being talked about as well

It's fun to dream about getting both and DJ returning

Ari Gold
04-09-2021, 10:23 PM
Yes momma played a big role with Brooks.. but the bigger role was we take a chance on Brooks and if it falls thru we don’t get Perry.
We locked Perry up, and moved on

Wouldn’t be shocked if we land Brooks this time around, also wouldn’t be shocked if Bama or Aub make a huge play for him.. that is if he plays college ball next year

Ifyouonlyknew
04-09-2021, 10:28 PM
Yes momma played a big role with Brooks.. but the bigger role was we take a chance on Brooks and if it falls thru we don’t get Perry.
We locked Perry up, and moved on

Wouldn’t be shocked if we land Brooks this time around, also wouldn’t be shocked if Bama or Aub make a huge play for him.. that is if he plays college ball next year

Brooks was a class ahead of Reggie. Their recruitments weren't related. We signed Garrison. Mom threw a fit so we released him. He's a grown man now.

Ari Gold
04-10-2021, 08:33 AM
Brooks was a class ahead of Reggie. Their recruitments weren't related. We signed Garrison. Mom threw a fit so we released him. He's a grown man now.

You are correct.. was thinking there was a Brooks / Perry one or the other situation.. and correct about momma.
And Auburn or Bama still worry me with Brooks.

Cooterpoot
04-10-2021, 09:23 AM
We've got a chance to fill some needs with Garrison and Jeffries. We were going to be a borderline tournament team next year. They'd make us a definite. Have to think they're coming, but basketball isn't my thing, so maybe someone knows.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-10-2021, 09:51 AM
We've got a chance to fill some needs with Garrison and Jeffries. We were going to be a borderline tournament team next year. They'd make us a definite. Have to think they're coming, but basketball isn't my thing, so maybe someone knows.

These occurrences aren't just a coincidence.

R2Dawg
04-10-2021, 09:54 AM
If we get Brooks and Jeffries and DJ comes back, watch out. Go ahead and buy your tourney tickets.

msstate7
04-10-2021, 09:57 AM
Dj
Molinar
Jeffries
T. Smith
Brooks

That'll work. If this does happen, and we only have 500 fans at the games, we truly are the worst fanbase ever for basketball.

BeardoMSU
04-10-2021, 10:50 AM
Dj
Molinar
Jeffries
T. Smith
Brooks

That'll work. If this does happen, and we only have 500 fans at the games, we truly are the worst fanbase ever for basketball.

Well, there were 500 fans during a non-Covid year when the team was a 5 seed in the tourney, so yeah, I'd go ahead and expect more of the same.