PDA

View Full Version : Lsu/Les Miles

basedog
04-06-2021, 08:18 AM
Whoa or Wow! Man what I read about Miles and his request for girls to help in the recruiting department is fixing to get real nasty I believe. Apparently Miles is or was one sick Mo Fo!

Not sure where all this mess will go to or lead to but I sure wouldn't want to be in any part of this "rumor story"!

Allegations are strong and we shall see how all this shapes up.

Lsu seems to have a mess or at least has had a mess.

Hambone
04-06-2021, 12:12 PM
Has something new came out or is this from the report that came out two months ago?

basedog
04-06-2021, 12:49 PM
[QUOTE=Hambone;1317331]Has something new came out or is this from the report that came out two months ago?[/QUOTE

Les is one sick dude, the article I read was disgusting, it was all about his recruiting blonde young ladies with big Tits and his harassment of the lady in charge of helping recruits with their visit and her hiring of young students to help with recruiting. Lsu has covered up things way too long and someone has to step up and clean the mess up but in the meantime, a law suit involving Title IX is fising to happen and things will get real ugly! Les talking about ugly girls, black girls and fat girls, oh brother, things are going to get interesting in Red Stick.

News about Les Miles And LSU Lawsuit
bing.com/news
LSU athletic administrator claims years of harassment and retaliation after reporting Les Miles
LSU athletic administrator claims years of harassment and retaliation after reporting Les Miles

Top Louisiana State University officials conspired to cover up football coach Les Miles’ sexual …

USA Today ? 3h

Extendedcab
04-06-2021, 12:54 PM
See the following link:

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/investigations/2021/04/06/lsu-official-claims-harassment-retaliation-after-les-miles-scandal/4840698001/

basedog
04-06-2021, 01:12 PM
See the following link:

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/investigations/2021/04/06/lsu-official-claims-harassment-retaliation-after-les-miles-scandal/4840698001/

Thanks man! It's lengthy but with Les being exposed at Kansas seems Lsu covered up things for him.

Commercecomet24
04-06-2021, 01:13 PM
[QUOTE=Hambone;1317331]Has something new came out or is this from the report that came out two months ago?[/QUOTE

Les is one sick dude, the article I read was disgusting, it was all about his recruiting blonde young ladies with big Tits and his harassment of the lady in charge of helping recruits with their visit and her hiring of young students to help with recruiting. Lsu has covered up things way too long and someone has to step up and clean the mess up but in the meantime, a law suit involving Title IX is fising to happen and things will get real ugly! Les talking about ugly girls, black girls and fat girls, oh brother, things are going to get interesting in Red Stick.

News about Les Miles And LSU Lawsuit
bing.com/news

Top Louisiana State University officials conspired to cover up football coach Les Miles’ sexual …

USA Today ? 3h

LSU and OM may be the 2 scummiest programs in the country. Guess that's why lsu is om real rival.

basedog
04-06-2021, 01:24 PM
[QUOTE=basedog;1317334]

LSU and OM may be the 2 scummiest programs in the country. Guess that's why lsu is om real rival.

+1 CC.

Saltydog
04-06-2021, 01:39 PM
Meh....We all know what was going on at UM and that was never exposed.......

Matt3467
04-06-2021, 01:50 PM
I'm interested but not interested enough to pay $5 to read it.

BeardoMSU
04-06-2021, 02:21 PM
You've also got the Guice/Orgeron thing brewing. Not a good time for LSU.

Jack Lambert
04-06-2021, 02:33 PM
James Franklin said in a interview while at Vandy he would not hire a assistant coach if wife was not good looking. Got away with it.

https://www.espn.com/blog/playbook/fandom/post/_/id/3555/james-franklins-hot-wife-rule-way-off-base

He should have been fired.

Todd4State
04-07-2021, 12:29 AM
[QUOTE=basedog;1317334]

Don't forget about Auburn and Tennessee.

Todd4State
04-07-2021, 12:30 AM
I don't know why she didn't just quit and go somewhere else. That's what I would have done if I were in her shoes.

Jack Lambert
04-07-2021, 04:21 PM
[QUOTE=basedog;1317334]

The Scum Bowl.

Offshore Dawg
04-09-2021, 12:11 PM
James Franklin said in a interview while at Vandy he would not hire a assistant coach if wife was not good looking. Got away with it.

https://www.espn.com/blog/playbook/fandom/post/_/id/3555/james-franklins-hot-wife-rule-way-off-base

He got away with it because he is black.

Lord McBuckethead
04-09-2021, 12:28 PM
I still will believe only when I see it when it comes to LSU and UM. LSu coach was caught on tape talking about funneling money through a children's hospital, right? Nothing came of that either.

The Federalist Engineer
04-09-2021, 01:54 PM

You really think you should be fired? Its a stupid thing to say but thats about it.

I must not be a liberal, I dont aim to impose punishment and judgments on everybody

Being literal about it, Nick Saban is not married to a Maxim model, pretty Ok coach. I would hire him.