PDA

View Full Version : Lemonis getting some of his recruits

AlSwearengen
03-31-2021, 05:42 PM
And they are not midgets.

Gage Haley RHP from Southaven 6-6 235 class of ?23

Henry Allen Corner IF from auburn. 6-1 180 class of ?24 sounds like a top end recruit.

Let?s hope for some long term stability and get ourselves firmly entrenched into the recruiting game early with these top recruits.

Got this from Msstatebaseballfan on facebook.

TNDawg35
03-31-2021, 06:52 PM
Yea it’s gonna take a few years. It is just like that in baseball. It doesn’t happen overnight. We just need to keep the pitching recruits like they are and then keep adding bats...

I want someone who will take a 90mph fastball down the gut and put it in the lofts. I’m tired of the rolling that same pitch to SS or 2B...

bulldogcountry1
03-31-2021, 07:03 PM
Anyone who wants to complain about Lemonis? recruiting because of the way the current roster played last weekend needs to pay attention.

Madisonmd
03-31-2021, 07:48 PM
I have seen Hines from MC play. He is special! Batting .679! 5 HRs

Gutter Cobreh
04-01-2021, 12:47 PM
Anyone who wants to complain about Lemonis? recruiting because of the way the current roster played last weekend needs to pay attention.

He really needs to focus on those top Class of '28 and '29 players to turn the program around! These kids committing are too old! Everyone knows to recruit in baseball you have to start in middle school!***

CaptainObvious
04-01-2021, 01:07 PM
He really needs to focus on those top Class of '28 and '29 players to turn the program around! These kids committing are too old! Everyone knows to recruit in baseball you have to start in middle school!***

Have you seen some of these monsters in T-ball? They are mashing the ball. It sounds like Will Clark and Rafael Palmeiro when they make contact. And don?t get me started of Girls T-Ball Softball! Unbelievable power at that level. Me thinks there are moms and dads skirting Taters executive order from the size of these ?girl? T-ball players!

BrunswickDawg
04-01-2021, 01:26 PM
Have you seen some of these monsters in T-ball? They are mashing the ball. It sounds like Will Clark and Rafael Palmeiro when they make contact. And don?t get me started of Girls T-Ball Softball! Unbelievable power at that level. Me thinks there are moms and dads skirting Taters executive order from the size of these ?girl? T-ball players!

Lemonis needs to get to recruiting Freddie Freeman's kid Charlie and lock him up now - that toddler can rip:

https://fb.watch/4BOoUIzBpt/

Commercecomet24
04-01-2021, 02:04 PM
My cousins kid, Jack Parker, junior this year, committed to State is 6'1" 230, left handed hitter and pitcher. Hits the ball a ton and fastball in low 90's. If Jack keeps working he's gonna be something.