PDA

View Full Version : Aliyah Matharu

jdelta02
03-30-2021, 05:17 PM
Transfer Portal

Jacksondevildog
03-30-2021, 05:20 PM
I?m going to watch our woke womens basketball program next season with an N-95 over my eyes.

Pinto
03-30-2021, 05:20 PM
So do we officially have a problem yet?

KOdawg1
03-30-2021, 05:22 PM
Oops. Didn't realize a thread had already been started. Feel free to merge mods.

Medic601
03-30-2021, 05:22 PM
When does a Cohen say enough is enough and terminate her? Time to suck up your pride, John.

parabrave
03-30-2021, 05:23 PM

No but a cute hip dance on TIK TOC will get better recruits who "want" to be here.***

jdelta02
03-30-2021, 05:30 PM
Best to Aliyah

HailStateSZN19
03-30-2021, 05:36 PM
Lol it?s just hysterical at this point.

Congrats NMP, you have obliterated this program.

Really Clark?
03-30-2021, 05:37 PM
Maybe we just have a thread of who’s left? Much shorter list and easier to keep up with.

Jacksondevildog
03-30-2021, 05:38 PM
I?m afraid Cohen?s wife won?t let him fire McCray due to social justice influence from social media.

Turfdawg67
03-30-2021, 05:38 PM
I?m going to watch our woke womens basketball program next season with an N-95 over my eyes.

"Woke". That's what your dad or granddad called "uppity", right? Same ole Mississippi.

R2Dawg
03-30-2021, 05:57 PM
I?m afraid Cohen?s wife won?t let him fire McCray due to social justice influence from social media.

How does Cohen keep his job? Seriously. His wife ain't AD, it don't matter what she believes.

SPMT
03-30-2021, 06:01 PM
At the end of the day who gives a 17 about women?s basketball. If they hadn?t played for a couple NCs no one would care besides parents.

BeardoMSU
03-30-2021, 06:16 PM

I'm sorry, but for any fault Cohen might deserve, this type of shit borders on conspiracy theory.

Turfdawg67
03-30-2021, 06:24 PM
I'm sorry, but for any fault Cohen might deserve, this type of shit borders on conspiracy theory.

Well... according to Jacksondouchedog, those heathens picked George Floyd over Jesus Christ himself!! Guess that's just a theory too, Beardo?

confucius say
03-30-2021, 06:28 PM
Does anybody have a list of the 6 who left?

Irondawg
03-30-2021, 06:32 PM
Of all the transfers she?s the one I?m most interested to see where they land and how it plays out.

If she?s smart and goes to some run and gun team that isn?t going to harp on her defensive deficiencies then she?ll be all conference somewhere.

She makes a bad choice with a tough coach and she?s going to stay in and out of the doghouse like she did here amd just tease her talent a few games a year.

She?s a natural scorer and I never felt we just accepted that and turned her loose.

Commercecomet24
03-30-2021, 06:54 PM

Heck I don't think we have any players left

Jacksondevildog
03-30-2021, 07:04 PM
Just a theory.
Well... according to Jacksondouchedog, those heathens picked George Floyd over Jesus Christ himself!! Guess that's just a theory too, Beardo?

BeardoMSU
03-30-2021, 07:09 PM
Just a theory.

Hypothesis*

Cooterpoot
03-30-2021, 07:13 PM

Rickea and Jessika and
Rickea and Jessika

Cooterpoot
03-30-2021, 07:14 PM
I'm not sure this dumpster will even burn at this point. It's just a wet, steaming, pile of stinking crap.

Jacksondevildog
03-30-2021, 07:18 PM
Everyone can get mad at me because of my comments, but the issue with with Penson. Maybe she can turn it around, but there are major red flags.

maroonmania
03-30-2021, 07:30 PM
Everyone can get mad at me because of my comments, but the issue with with Penson. Maybe she can turn it around, but there are major red flags.

Seriously, what is her issue with the players? I've literally never seen so many black women turn on a black woman.

Coach34
03-30-2021, 07:35 PM
Never seen so many top rated athletes transfer out of program after a coaching change. Extremely odd indeed. We didnt need a culture change. We didnt need a talent infusion.

Yet the players are bailing like its a toxic dumpster fire

Tbonewannabe
03-30-2021, 07:38 PM
At the end of the day who gives a 17 about women?s basketball. If they hadn?t played for a couple NCs no one would care besides parents.

The shot to beat UConn is probably a top 5-10 moment in MSU sports. The free marketing from that was probably only trumped by our run to#1 in football. That type of marketing is worth a lot of money.

BeardoMSU
03-30-2021, 07:49 PM
The shot to beat UConn is probably a top 5-10 moment in MSU sports. The free marketing from that was probably only trumped by our run to#1 in football. That type of marketing is worth a lot of money.

It's arguably one of the greatest upsets of all time. It's legit.

RocketDawg
03-30-2021, 08:07 PM

Look on the bright side - we have plenty of scholarships to offer for next year.

Rex54
03-30-2021, 08:08 PM

This...

RocketDawg
03-30-2021, 08:11 PM
Hypothesis*

Haha. Yeah. A theory has a factual, substantiated basis.

Ari Gold
03-30-2021, 09:58 PM
Never seen so many top rated athletes transfer out of program after a coaching change. Extremely odd indeed. We didnt need a culture change. We didnt need a talent infusion.

Exactly...

Commercecomet24
03-30-2021, 09:59 PM
I'm not sure this dumpster will even burn at this point. It's just a wet, steaming, pile of stinking crap.

This. I've never seen anything like this, EVER! She took a top 10 program and totally dismantled it in less than a year, that took some doing! Embarrassing

jdelta02
03-30-2021, 10:04 PM
Exactly...

Over 700 women's college basketball players are already in the transfer portal. Syracuse already has 10 players in the portal..

Really Clark?
03-30-2021, 10:18 PM
Over 700 women's college basketball players are already in the transfer portal. Syracuse already has 10 players in the portal..

3-4 of those Syracuse players were suspended and there are supposed reports of the coach over punishing those players to run them off. That’s from the parents so take it for it’s worth. People are asking why however that many a leaving including the all acc freshman and leading scorer. It’s still highly unusual and reporters are digging into why.

Todd4State
03-31-2021, 01:53 AM

Something is definitely up. The players probably hate her.

Todd4State
03-31-2021, 01:54 AM

Especially when John Cohen is doing the marketing or the lack thereof.

Reunion Dog
03-31-2021, 02:09 AM
John Cohen sucks... End of story...

StarkVegasSteve
03-31-2021, 09:49 AM

A banana got more publicity for this university than that shot did. We got 24 hours of good press out of that shot and then everyone outside of Starkville, MS forgot about it. We got like 3 weeks out of a freaking banana. We were the darlings of College Sports for almost a month after Mac's homer and the Birth of the Rally Banana against Oklahoma.

BeardoMSU
03-31-2021, 10:29 AM
A banana got more publicity for this university than that shot did. We got 24 hours of good press out of that shot and then everyone outside of Starkville, MS forgot about it. We got like 3 weeks out of a freaking banana. We were the darlings of College Sports for almost a month after Mac's homer and the Birth of the Rally Banana against Oklahoma.

Somewhat. More people outside the South watch women's bball than college baseball, though.

Tbonewannabe
03-31-2021, 10:48 AM

That shot has been one of the lead ins to great moments of the tournament every year. Nationally, more people would know about the shot against UConn than anything MSU Baseball related. This is coming from someone who got engaged at Dudy Noble so it isn't like I even watch Women's basketball vs college baseball.

maroonmania
03-31-2021, 11:05 AM
Somewhat. More people outside the South watch women's bball than college baseball, though.

Women's college basketball is a national sport because everyone can play basketball. College baseball, mostly due to the season starting in Feb and March, is not, because a big portion of the country doesn't really have appropriate weather to play baseball for a big part of the season. Even schools up North that play and do well like Oregon State, Washington, Michigan, etc. don't get much of a crowd because who wants to sit out in the cold and be miserable to watch a baseball game?

Tbonewannabe
03-31-2021, 11:08 AM
Women's college basketball is a national sport because everyone can play basketball. College baseball, mostly due to the season starting in Feb and March, is not, because a big portion of the country doesn't really have appropriate weather to play baseball for a big part of the season. Even schools up North that play and do well like Oregon State, Washington, Michigan, etc. don't get much of a crowd because who wants to sit out in the cold and be miserable to watch a baseball game?

And I opened Twitter, ESPN tweeted out the shot against UConn. It is probably the most publicized win that wasn't for a National Title in women's college basketball history.

BeardoMSU
03-31-2021, 11:10 AM
And I opened Twitter, ESPN tweeted out the shot against UConn. It is probably the most publicized win that wasn't for a National Title in women's college basketball history.

This^

I have students all the time that mention that game to me.

Tbonewannabe
03-31-2021, 11:44 AM
This^

I have students all the time that mention that game to me.

Peter Burns just tweeted that it is probably his favorite play in the SEC for the last 7 years. He is talking about all sports also.

StarkVegasSteve
03-31-2021, 12:31 PM
Peter Burns just tweeted that it is probably his favorite play in the SEC for the last 7 years. He is talking about all sports also.

It was his favorite play of the last 7 years and it wasn't even my favorite MSU play that night. That would've been either Rooker nuking one into the crowd in Oxford or Spencer Price getting Bortles looking to take the series in Oxford. To me it was a cool thing in the moment, but it lost it's luster once they couldn't finish the job. They were kind of like men's basketball, they got everyone invested and then laid a turd and got beat. That reminds me.....damn I miss that 17 baseball team. Cann, Rooker, position players pitching, the damn boxing gloves. That was a fun team.

Tbonewannabe
03-31-2021, 02:45 PM
It was his favorite play of the last 7 years and it wasn't even my favorite MSU play that night. That would've been either Rooker nuking one into the crowd in Oxford or Spencer Price getting Bortles looking to take the series in Oxford. To me it was a cool thing in the moment, but it lost it's luster once they couldn't finish the job. They were kind of like men's basketball, they got everyone invested and then laid a turd and got beat. That reminds me.....damn I miss that 17 baseball team. Cann, Rooker, position players pitching, the damn boxing gloves. That was a fun team.

Cannizaro would have won it all if he could have kept it in his pants.

Commercecomet24
03-31-2021, 03:27 PM
Cannizaro would have won it all if he could have kept it in his pants.

I believe you're right.