PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky series

Pinto
03-29-2021, 05:09 PM
Are they going back to normal seating and more GA tickets for the Kentucky series or the same crap show they have now. The current seating mess totally killed the vibe for the Ark series. Guess if anyone can kill the Dude it?s Cohen.

Todd4State
03-29-2021, 05:13 PM
Go woke go broke am I right?

Homedawg
03-29-2021, 05:45 PM
Are they going back to normal seating and more GA tickets for the Kentucky series or the same crap show they have now. The current seating mess totally killed the vibe for the Ark series. Guess if anyone can kill the Dude it?s Cohen.

We should go back full agree. But it's not cohen's call.
As for the atmosphere, more would be better but Arkansas being ahead for the entire series and kicking our butt is what killed the atmosphere.

BuckyIsAB****
03-29-2021, 06:06 PM

Explain this for those that werent cool enough to get a ticket

BuckyIsAB****
03-29-2021, 06:07 PM
There is literally no reason imaginable for it not to be fully normal at this point. Hard to convince me it isnt politically motivated if it was not normal, I was not there I dont know

Todd4State
03-29-2021, 07:47 PM
We should go back full agree. But it's not cohen's call.
As for the atmosphere, more would be better but Arkansas being ahead for the entire series and kicking our butt is what killed the atmosphere.

So it's Keenum's call I'm assuming?

basedog
03-29-2021, 08:16 PM
I was there Friday, no way to avoid the crowd so another couple thousands ain’t gonna be no big deal.
My youngest grandsons ask me if I had ever seen 3 home runs in one inning. I laughed and said only in slow pitch softball.
Crowd hung around till the ninth inning. There was nothing to cheer about or get excited.

Maroonthirteen
03-29-2021, 09:13 PM
Was it the same set up this weekend as the E Michigan weekend?

That weekend they had blue tape at the standing room areas... 2 can stand here. 2 there. 4 here, 4 there.... etc. then the burms had an usher checking student ids for entrance.

Homedawg
03-29-2021, 09:19 PM
Was it the same set up this weekend as the E Michigan weekend?

That weekend they had blue tape at the standing room areas... 2 can stand here. 2 there. 4 here, 4 there.... etc. then the burms had an usher checking student ids for entrance.

No. They had more tickets available and the circles in the berms were gone. We are allowing movement throughout the stadium starting tomorrow. Which was stupid anyway. Still a limited number of ga tickets so not full. Which I disagree with but I'm not making the rules.