PDA

View Full Version : Collegiate Duos - Who would you most want to have a one on one evening with??

RougeDawg
03-29-2021, 12:42 AM
Yes, most on here would say Clark and Palmiero. But outside of that, who would you want to have an evening or afternoon with to just ask regular, non sports questions?

Watching the NCAA game and coverage put this thought in my mind. I've met many people from Kevin Brown after Marlins won world series, Lois Gonzales after Arizona won it, to Brett Favre and Warren Moon. didn't meet Kevin or Luis after the game. Just had conversations with them.

There are others who are older, so used these so people know them. That is besides the point. From my conversations with these guys, they seem to be rehearsed on sports related questions but actually speak from the heart when you ask them something non sports related. They open up and start acting like the guy next door.

So my question is, which college duo (no matter different sports) would you most want to have a regular conversation with?

I go with Bo and Chuck, add in Frank for the triple threat, but most schools have rarely had 2 greats at one time. Auburn having 3 at once is amazing.

Wanted to change up the recent rhetoric and get people ready for opening day this week.

parabrave
03-29-2021, 01:32 AM
Tim Hudson. I sat a table with him at Greg Madduxs Braves HOF induction luncheon. That guy will talk fishing fresh and saltwater all day. Charles Barkley just for comic relief.

Mobile Bay
03-29-2021, 02:18 PM
Paige Spraniac and Natalie Gulbis

SteelCurtain74
03-29-2021, 02:24 PM
Paige Spraniac and Natalie Gulbis

Good choice although I was thinking Paige Spiranac and Chloe Bibby.

somebodyshotmypaw
03-30-2021, 06:49 AM
If it’s a duo, wouldn’t it be a one on two? Not a one on one? This is like asking folks to pair up in groups of 3, or line up in a circle. Hahahaha.

Would love to talk to Dale Murphy and Bob Horner.

Lord McBuckethead
03-30-2021, 04:00 PM
Chloe Bibby.

somebodyshotmypaw
03-30-2021, 06:00 PM
If it’s a duo, wouldn’t it be a one on two? Not a one on one? This is like asking folks to pair up in groups of 3, or line up in a circle. Hahahaha.

Would love to talk to Dale Murphy and Bob Horner.

Crap I’m an idiot. You said collegiate duos.

Turfdawg67
03-30-2021, 06:16 PM
Taite and Moulds... what it was, could have been.