PDA

View Full Version : Vic Elite 8

Charlie_Sheen420
03-28-2021, 10:09 PM
Vic takes Texas to the elite 8 in his first year. Coaching matters, that?s all I?m gonna say...

Apoplectic
03-28-2021, 10:20 PM
Yeah but is he fresh as hail

Charlie_Sheen420
03-28-2021, 10:27 PM
I need a ?Praise the Lord, Go Dawgs!?...I?m freaking tweaking over here!!!!
Side note, I wonder what it?s like to have an athletic director that knows that there are other sports that exist besides just baseball...

Bothrops
03-28-2021, 10:31 PM
I'm now convinced Mississippi State will never win a national championship in any team sport. Might as well claim football in 1940, or was it '41.

Cooterpoot
03-28-2021, 10:33 PM
I'm now convinced Mississippi State will never win a national championship in any team sport. Might as well claim football in 1940, or was it '41.

But we'll save so much money without spending it on building athletic programs. Templeton 2.0 was a worse hire than any coaching hire.

Bothrops
03-28-2021, 10:40 PM
But we'll save so much money without spending it on building athletic programs. Templeton 2.0 was a worse hire than any coaching hire.

Maybe we can set a trend a built a brand new, roof-less football practice facility. Just have grand custom walls.

Charlie_Sheen420
03-28-2021, 10:41 PM
Can we just count the damn intramural disc golf from a few years ago or the damn eco car?!?!? I?m literally that desperate at this point...I?m sick and tired of the big 0 national championships in ANY team sport...by fluke after all these years you would think we would have at least 1 in literally any sport...

BrunswickDawg
03-29-2021, 06:13 AM
Does the Javelin sweep count?

Santiago
03-29-2021, 07:16 AM
Vic is a horrible coach. He does not have a tik tok account and dance with this team ***
Joking aside, there should not be any more excuses for our current WBB coach. NONE. All coaches have adversity, player issues, etc. It is sophomoric how so many make excuses for her in her first year.

basedog
03-29-2021, 07:58 AM
Vic's Texas team played hard and tougher defense that wore down Maryland.

R2Dawg
03-29-2021, 11:56 AM
Vic's Texas team played hard and tougher defense that wore down Maryland.

That was the eyepopping difference in a Vic led team. We could be threatening for a NC right now if Vic still here.

basedog
03-29-2021, 12:09 PM
That was the eyepopping difference in a Vic led team. We could be threatening for a NC right now if Vic still here.

And this Texas team just might be Vic's best team ever, they are vastly improved since the start of the season. They are quick, athletic and can shoot the ball as well as any past Msu team he coached. Vic's strong suit his his defense and will bench those that don't go all out on defense and hustle.

Bothrops
03-29-2021, 04:03 PM
Vic is a horrible coach. He does not have a tik tok account and dance with this team ***
Joking aside, there should not be any more excuses for our current WBB coach. NONE. All coaches have adversity, player issues, etc. It is sophomoric how so many make excuses for her in her first year.

Well she has an excuse now.

RocketDawg
03-29-2021, 04:36 PM

I watched a few minutes of the game last night, and one thing for certain - Vic wasn't sitting on the sidelines just watching the game. He was running up and down the sideline waving his arm around and screaming at the players. That seems to be what good coaches do. His daughter was sitting behind him taking notes, and would occasionally stand. Not sure what her position is with the team.

R2Dawg
03-29-2021, 07:47 PM
I watched a few minutes of the game last night, and one thing for certain - Vic wasn't sitting on the sidelines just watching the game. He was running up and down the sideline waving his arm around and screaming at the players. That seems to be what good coaches do. His daughter was sitting behind him taking notes, and would occasionally stand. Not sure what her position is with the team.

Yep that stuck out to me too. Vic is engaged and demands all out effort, the same he gives. He got the same thing from players when he was at MSU. Think about the first team he took to NC game. We had some talent but not UConn talent, we were not deep. We had several players that were just role players but played big. I didn't see any superstar players on that TX team either. Good, tough players.