PDA

View Full Version : Bama game and Egg bowl

Flying Bacon
11-11-2013, 10:37 AM
I want to get some thoughts on the rest of the year from you guys.

Do you guys think we can get out of the Bama game healthy enough to make a run to end the season?

I don't think we should have a problem with Arky but do we have a better than 50% chance of beating the Rebels?

I think Dak can give them fits running the ball and their secondary is bad so can Dak pass enough to break them from loading up the box?

Political Hack
11-11-2013, 10:55 AM
double post.

Political Hack
11-11-2013, 10:55 AM
I think we've got a 50/50 chance (or better) to win our last two before celebrating our birth in the highly esteemed Birmingham Bowl.

Thank God OM fans told us last year that the B-Bowl is better than the Gator bowl. Now we'll all know that we've had a better year than them after we beat them, have a worse record, and go to a crappier bowl.

messageboardsuperhero
11-11-2013, 11:06 AM
UM fans say Birmingham Bowl > Sugar Bowl.**

Coach34
11-11-2013, 11:08 AM
Thank God OM fans told us last year that the B-Bowl is better than the Gator bowl. Now we'll all know that we've had a better year than them after we beat them, have a worse record, and go to a crappier bowl.

Amen

maroonmania
11-11-2013, 10:09 PM
I don't think we should have a problem with Arky but do we have a better than 50% chance of beating the Rebels?

Good gracious, please don't make a statement like this and actually believe it. Did you not see the KY game? We escaped that one, against a team probably not as good as Ark, by 6 AT HOME. We hopefully can win but it will likely be a struggle at a place we have never won before. I will say though if we can't win @Ark this year then we may never win a game in that state.

BogeyGolfer
11-11-2013, 10:23 PM
IF we can beat Arkansas we will put all the cards on the table and Mullen will have the team ready to play Mississippi Thanksgiving night.... Should be fun, we just need to get past Arkansas first. We do that by stopping the run and forcing their QB to beat us and he his not very good at all. Stop the run against Ark, and we win and all hell will break lose Turkey night, trust me! Ole Miss will walk into a hornets nest.