PDA

View Full Version : Dak

CJDAWG85
11-11-2013, 10:34 AM
This may have already been talked about and my apologies if it has, but is he ok? I saw them working on his shoulder late in the game and a pic of him in a sling after the game.

War Machine Dawg
11-11-2013, 10:35 AM
Matt said after the game that he got a stinger. I'm assuming he should be good to go Saturday.

CJDAWG85
11-11-2013, 10:37 AM
Ok good

Raytoraid83
11-11-2013, 12:04 PM
Hasn't been cleared yet, know more Wednesday.

maroonmania
11-11-2013, 12:44 PM
Hasn't been cleared yet, know more Wednesday.

Personally I'm good with taking my chances with Russell playing Bama since that is a game that is likely not winnable anyway. We need a healthy Dak to have a chance to win the last 2.

geotop
11-11-2013, 12:50 PM
Personally I'm good with taking my chances with Russell playing Bama since that is a game that is likely not winnable anyway. We need a healthy Dak to have a chance to win the last 2.

I think TR has played scared since he first got hurt this year. I am worried that TR will get his confidence shattered if he plays Bama. I would rather see
DAK ATTACK ,,,, let him do his johnny football routine and see if he can outrun that Bama defense.

HancockCountyDog
11-11-2013, 12:54 PM
I hate to say it, but I don't want Dak to get one damn touch against Bama. A&M beat that tough sumbitch to death and that was ****ing A&M. I don't want Bama to take his head off.

I hope Dan is smart and limits Russell's carries maybe bring in the freshman to get those carries.

We need Dak healthy for Arkansas, they have to be a win.

jimbo352
11-11-2013, 12:57 PM
I think TR has played scared since he first got hurt this year. I am worried that TR will get his confidence shattered if he plays Bama. I would rather see
DAK ATTACK ,,,, let him do his johnny football routine and see if he can outrun that Bama defense.

Why would you worry about that? If he needs to play, he should play. I'm sure he wants to as well... He doesn't have many chances left...

That being said... If the Dak is healthy, the Dak should play... You never hold your best weapons because your scared they might get hurt. Time to put our big boy pants on and play some football.

HancockCountyDog
11-11-2013, 01:01 PM

Am I the only one that noticed the interaction between Mullen and Russell? Holy shit, talk about two guys that don't like each other.

I wish we could have traded Tyler Russell for Russell Shepherd the stud QB that Miles made a WR. Good lord he would have been a beast in Mullen's offense.

Talk about two guys that should have looked a little more closely at the offenses they were going into.

geotop
11-11-2013, 01:03 PM
Why would you worry about that? If he needs to play, he should play. I'm sure he wants to as well... He doesn't have many chances left...

That being said... If the Dak is healthy, the Dak should play... You never hold your best weapons because your scared they might get hurt. Time to put our big boy pants on and play some football.

i was just responding to maroonmania suggesting that he would rather play TR than DAK. i just pointed out that , in my opinion, Tyler Russell
is not our best option because he plays scared. one big hit, and you gotta bring in Dak anyway. Dak Attack is our best option, so i am agreeing with
you.

War Machine Dawg
11-11-2013, 01:10 PM
IF Dak is dinged up, I say sit him. It sucks, because I want all the bullets in the gun. We probably wouldn't win, but I'll be damned if I ever say just quit because Player X or Z might get hurt. A wise man once said "You play to win the game!" But Bama has beaten the hell out of both JF & Mett. If Dak is already hurt, don't take any chances. He's too valuable. Throw Russell out there and have Williams on standby.