PDA

View Full Version : Brittany Young

jdelta02
03-17-2021, 08:51 PM
Miss. State women's basketball assistant coach Brittany Young named head women's basketball coach. for Austin Peay (Austin Peay State University). She's set to be introduced as their head coach Friday. Huge opportunity for Brittany, the best as she moves forward.

Bark
03-17-2021, 09:05 PM
Miss. State women's basketball assistant coach Brittany Young named head women's basketball coach. for Austin Peay (Austin Peay State University). She's set to be introduced as their head coach Friday. Huge opportunity for Brittany, the best as she moves forward.

Think she'll hire McCray as assistant coach?

K9 Avenger
03-17-2021, 10:14 PM
Think she'll hire McCray as assistant coach?

I wouldn?t.....

99jc
03-18-2021, 05:51 AM
i believe its too late to save this team it has disintegrated right before our eyes. Nicky ray ray took a championship team and turned it into a big pile of shit. So sad!

Dawgbite
03-18-2021, 08:56 AM
We had a coach on our team who could actually coach,,,,,,,,, who knew!

R2Dawg
03-18-2021, 11:14 AM
We had a coach on our team who could actually coach,,,,,,,,, who knew!

Oh, boy. If we did and it was her, things just got worse if that is possible.

Johnson85
03-18-2021, 11:28 AM

I guess that's quite a step down in division, but that's probably a great opportunity after being involved with a shit show like this year.