PDA

View Full Version : Drew Brees Retires

Extendedcab
03-15-2021, 09:06 AM
Drew Brees retires at 42. Things will be different with the Saints going forward. How will they look next year?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31065863/new-orleans-saints-qb-drew-brees-retires-nfl-20-seasons

99jc
03-15-2021, 09:08 AM
Drew Brees retires at 42. Things will be different with the Saints going forward. How will they look next year?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31065863/new-orleans-saints-qb-drew-brees-retires-nfl-20-seasons

If Winston is the qb not good and not much of improvement with hill he fumbles way to much.

msstate7
03-15-2021, 09:09 AM
Assuming they get the ramcyzk, Marcus Williams, and lattimore deals done, they'll be solid. I expect Winston to the qb, and I'm cautiously optimistic... saints are 8-1 the last 2 years without drew with bridgewater and taysom, so it isn't like they can't win without great qb play.

Hats off to drew... thanks for the memories

TrapGame
03-15-2021, 10:17 AM
Assuming they get the ramcyzk, Marcus Williams, and lattimore deals done, they'll be solid. I expect Winston to the qb, and I'm cautiously optimistic... saints are 8-1 the last 2 years without drew with bridgewater and taysom, so it isn't like they can't win without great qb play.

Hats off to drew... thanks for the memories

Is Bridgewater locked in with the Dolphins?

Also, what's the noise about Russell Wilson maybe getting traded to the Saints?

msstate7
03-15-2021, 10:26 AM
Is Bridgewater locked in with the Dolphins?

Also, what's the noise about Russell Wilson maybe getting traded to the Saints?

Not sure what Carolina is gonna do with bridgewater. I saw a rumor 49ers were interested in TB.

Russell Wilson would be awesome. I just don't see the saints parting with the pieces it would take to get him.

OLJWales
03-15-2021, 11:10 AM
Thanks Drew, helluva ride and thank you for all you have done for The Big Easy Sir.

SailingDawg
04-09-2021, 09:41 AM
I was looking to see if there was a thread discussing next years Saints QB. Do most assume they?re sticking with Taysom Hill and Winston? Doesn?t seem to be any movement to prove otherwise.

msstate7
04-09-2021, 09:43 AM
I was looking to see if there was a thread discussing next years Saints QB. Do most assume they?re sticking with Taysom Hill and Winston? Doesn?t seem to be any movement to prove otherwise.

Winston resigned. I would be shocked if Winston were not the starter unless Sean picks up a QB in the draft that unseats him. I expect taysom to continue to play his multi-role

Tbonewannabe
04-09-2021, 10:16 AM
Winston resigned. I would be shocked if Winston were not the starter unless Sean picks up a QB in the draft that unseats him. I expect taysom to continue to play his multi-role

It will be interesting if Sean can work his magic on Winston. He has talent but he has definitely not lived up to expectations.