PDA

View Full Version : So Marvelous Marvin Hagler died because of complications with the Covid vaccine.

Rex54
03-14-2021, 12:19 PM
66 years old. RIP

bostondawg
03-14-2021, 12:36 PM
Absolutely untrue. You look like an idiot. Please go post somewhere else, we're begging you.

Dolphus Raymond
03-14-2021, 01:29 PM
I concur with Boston. Rex, aren?t you late for the MAGA rally?

Leeshouldveflanked
03-14-2021, 01:58 PM
Sounds like classic heart attack symptoms more than any thing else.

msstate7
03-14-2021, 02:19 PM

Pretty sure Rex hates Trump.

DownwardDawg
03-14-2021, 02:21 PM

Uncalled for. While I don't agree with the OP, and I have been vaccinated, stop making it political.

OLJWales
03-14-2021, 02:22 PM
He was fun to watch, too bad he couldn't live out more of his life, RIP Marvelous One. I always thought Hit Man Hearns would have dominated that division had he not had hand injury problems. Sugar was fun to watch too. Pretty good fight Hagler had with Sugar back in '87. No heavy damage by either and Sugar took a win by decision that many were not happy about.

BeardoMSU
03-14-2021, 02:29 PM
Pretty sure Rex hates Trump.

Pretty sure he hates everything, lol.

msstate7
03-14-2021, 02:34 PM

This is pretty accurate haha

Rex54
03-14-2021, 03:10 PM

Mostly capitalism, communism, neoliberalism, neoconservatism, libertarianism, relativism, critical theories, bad architecture, unwalkable communities, and the military industrial complex. There's a lot that can be piled into those categories, but there cannot be love without hate and boy there is a lot out there to hate.

R2Dawg
03-14-2021, 03:17 PM
66 years old. RIP

Drudge report story says he died of complications from the vaccine? I've know of several that have died from vaccine, not many stories about it

K9 Avenger
03-14-2021, 03:28 PM
The Daily Mail is reporting that Hagler died from complications due to the vaccine....they quote Tommy Hearns saying the same thing. Why the hate? Doesn?t fit the Globalist Regime narrative?

OLJWales
03-14-2021, 03:31 PM
Mostly capitalism, communism, neoliberalism, neoconservatism, libertarianism, relativism, critical theories, bad architecture, unwalkable communities, and the military industrial complex. There's a lot that can be piled into those categories, but there cannot be love without hate and boy there is a lot out there to hate.

At least he's not Racist, he hates EVERYBODY regardless of race, ethnicity or religion.

MaroonFlounder
03-14-2021, 03:37 PM
I had the virus 2 months ago, and I'm riding with antibodies as long as I can. (Not saying I won't eventually get the vaccine)

My Aunt is battling cancer, got the vaccine, was suffering from some cognitive disorientation. We got her to the doctor, and she was put on steroids. He said the vaccine caused her brain to swell.

BeardoMSU
03-14-2021, 03:43 PM
At least he's not Racist, he hates EVERYBODY regardless of race, ethnicity or religion.

He's a "humanIST"...hates all humans and all their creations.**

Jack Lambert
03-14-2021, 04:06 PM
I got the first shot and I felt like crap for a day. I was weak and mouth was sore. I guess depends on how you react to it. I'm guessing it could cause heart attack if you have a weak heart. People die from flu shots. Not the shot but effects from the shot. It is possible but i don't think the vaccine it self is dangerous.

Lord McBuckethead
03-14-2021, 04:57 PM
Drudge report story says he died of complications from the vaccine? I've know of several that have died from vaccine, not many stories about it

Please post the links to reputable sources that clearly show they died due to complications to the vaccine. Then lets compare that to the roughly billion people that have taken it.

Naw, lets just let the OP dumbass post stupid incorrect information which obviously was political.

Jack Lambert
03-14-2021, 05:12 PM
Please post the links to reputable sources that clearly show they died due to complications to the vaccine. Then lets compare that to the roughly billion people that have taken it.

Naw, lets just let the OP dumbass post stupid incorrect information which obviously was political.

Who knows for sure? Probably did not die from it.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/marvin-hagler-death-anti-vaccine-messages-thomas-hearns-quiet-noise

R2Dawg
03-14-2021, 07:57 PM

Get a grip Bucket. First I just said that Drudge reported it. Yes I know of some 2nd hand that have died from the shot. It happens. This shot creates quite the reaction in a lot of people. Fact.

Second, who gets to determine what is reputable? You, don't think so. Drudge doesn't write the stores just links. Look it up yourself, it ain't hard.

I don't believe much I what I see from most sources because they are corrupt and have agendas. I wasn't posting an agenda or political spin. What in my post was political? You tried to make it political.

Chill out. Why do so many people just want to argue and start a fuss?

RougeDawg
03-14-2021, 08:02 PM
Go research the trial data and read the fine print on the vaccine pamphlets about warning and potential side effects. You won?t even find me in the same room as a vial of that poison. But carry on, not reading and researching what is freely available to any who choose to look it up.

On a side not this is one highly intelligent virus. Knows to attack bars, but not restaurants. Is hell on small hardware stores, but does a U Turn at a Lowe?s or Home Depot. Seriously, never seen anything like it.

BeardoMSU
03-14-2021, 08:05 PM
Go research the trial data and read the fine print on the vaccine pamphlets about warning and potential side effects. You won?t even find me in the same room as a vial of that poison. But carry on, not reading and researching what is freely available to any who choose to look it up.

On a side not this is one highly intelligent virus. Knows to attack bars, but not restaurants. Is hell on small hardware stores, but does a U Turn at a Lowe?s or Home Depot. Seriously, never seen anything like it.

Its a wonder humans ever got past measles and pox with this type of reasoning.

OLJWales
03-14-2021, 08:06 PM

I'm eating a huge tasty celery stalk thinking about granny smith apple slices , carrots and tangerines and how awesome a shit I"m gonna be takin' in the a.m.

msstate7
03-14-2021, 08:50 PM
Ireland latest country to suspend AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ireland-latest-country-to-suspend-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine

I'm definitely not anti-vax, but I'm not taking it right now. I'm in a very low risk age group though. I did encourage my grandmother to get it.

Quaoarsking
03-14-2021, 09:22 PM
Ireland latest country to suspend AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ireland-latest-country-to-suspend-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine

I'm definitely not anti-vax, but I'm not taking it right now. I'm in a very low risk age group though. I did encourage my grandmother to get it.

Good thing (or maybe not, who knows) the USA has never approved the Astra Zeneca one...

msstate7
03-14-2021, 09:36 PM
Good thing (or maybe not, who knows) the USA has never approved the Astra Zeneca one...

I think the Who knows part is right. These vaccines were created at light speed. Who knows if there will be long term effects? Hopefully not

Jack Lambert
03-14-2021, 10:03 PM
I think the Who knows part is right. These vaccines were created at light speed. Who knows if there will be long term effects? Hopefully not

I suspect in 6 months the vaccine will be worn off. I seriously doubt it will fight all the virus for ever. The Pharmaceutical companies are going to get rich. My first shot was not good. I really hate having to get the second one. The people I know who have had it says it will knock you off your feet.

OLJWales
03-14-2021, 10:20 PM
When I'm under orders to NOT buy seeds for veggie garden but CAN buy Lottery Tickets, I want some fornicating answers.

FISHDAWG
03-15-2021, 07:04 AM

The Astazenica brand has already been halted in several European Countries due to severe complications ... If you don't believe someone then do your own research as opposed to trying really hard to be an internet badass

R2Dawg
03-15-2021, 11:57 AM
The Astrazenica and J&J vaccines are also derived from aborted baby stem cell parts as well from research the Family Research Council has done. I want nothing to do with that. Take Moderna or Pfizer if you want one or need one.

Rex54
03-15-2021, 12:22 PM
Its a wonder humans ever got past measles and pox with this type of reasoning.

Yeah because everything in the medical community is completely 100% on the up and up... like the Sackler's and their "non-addictive" Oxy pills, right?

You continue to shill for the biggest and most powerful corporations in history. Loser.

Matt3467
03-15-2021, 12:23 PM
The Astrazenica and J&J vaccines are also derived from aborted baby stem cell parts as well from research the Family Research Council has done. I want nothing to do with that. Take Moderna or Pfizer if you want one or need one.

Those aren't the only vaccines made from aborted fetal cells either. Three of the 15 vaccines we give to our children (that I know of currently) also contain them.

Dawgfan77
03-15-2021, 12:37 PM
From research on those stem cells that started in 1975... do a little more research

BeardoMSU
03-15-2021, 01:04 PM
Loser.

https://media.giphy.com/media/L8XuphFGqlSfe/giphy.gif

OLJWales
03-15-2021, 01:08 PM
I'm not happy about Haggler's early demise. I feel sorry for his family and hope they are doing as good as can be expected considering the circumstances. Fornicate COVID, with a red hot poker!!; nobody has a fornicating clue.

BiscuitEater
03-15-2021, 03:41 PM
These vaccines were created at light speed. Who knows if there will be long term effects?

The COVID vaccines have NOT 'technically' been approved by the FDA. All are being used under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the FDA. (Vaccine to be distributed in the U.S for use in individuals 18 years of age and older)

Check the label! The Pfizer and Moderna 'vaccines' are not really true vaccines. They are actually 'mRNA encoded proteins.' Prior to COVID is was against Federal law to call something that wasn't a 'vaccine' a vaccine but COVID 'emergency' changed those rules.

From the CDC WebSite...(https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/info-by-product/clinical-considerations.html)

The Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines are lipid nanoparticle-formulated, nucleoside-modified mRNA vaccines encoding the prefusion spike glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

And, a big 'Thanks' to those brave enough to get shots. I'm waiting for herd immunity.

R2Dawg
03-15-2021, 06:09 PM
Those aren't the only vaccines made from aborted fetal cells either. Three of the 15 vaccines we give to our children (that I know of currently) also contain them.

Maybe, that wasn't the point of the post. The stem cell question is a tricky one. Just passing on some research that other experts have done. I am not an expert on it and I doubt anyone on this forum is either.

R2Dawg
03-15-2021, 06:11 PM
From research on those stem cells that started in 1975... do a little more research

Family Research Council does some good research, maybe you should do little more research. This is not my research, I nor you are an expert on the subject. What does a year have to do with anything? A life is a life no matter what year it was lived in the perspective of eternity.

OLJWales
03-15-2021, 06:17 PM
People in this country couldn't go get seeds for their garden but coulda got lotter tickets had they chosen to do so.. And I reckon I'm suppose to just sit back and take it.

Matt3467
03-15-2021, 07:39 PM
Maybe, that wasn't the point of the post. The stem cell question is a tricky one. Just passing on some research that other experts have done. I am not an expert on it and I doubt anyone on this forum is either.

Family Research Council does some good research, maybe you should do little more research. This is not my research, I nor you are an expert on the subject. What does a year have to do with anything? A life is a life no matter what year it was lived in the perspective of eternity.

Sounds to me that the use of aborted fetal cells being a deciding factor for you was the point of the post. Pointing out others that are as well goes right along. Can't refuse one because of the issue then turn around and take the other.

R2Dawg
03-15-2021, 08:20 PM
Sounds to me that the use of aborted fetal cells being a deciding factor for you was the point of the post. Pointing out others that are as well goes right along. Can't refuse one because of the issue then turn around and take the other.

Wrong again. I have taken no shot with any knowledge of the abortion link in my lifetime and not going to start now. What other shots have aborted stem cells? Stem cell research didn't become mainstream till like 20 years ago. Fact is none of us knows what these companies put in stuff unless they tell us. Companies aren't shy telling some of this now.

Point of my post was for those that care about that or not that may not have known. Every man must do what they feel is right. Abortion is wrong and personally I want no part of supporting it or trying to benefit from it. I don't want the judgment of whatever bad comes from it as well.

Man reaps what he sows, God will not be mocked. Regardless of what people reject now, every knee will bow one day. As in Indiana Jones temple of doom and the holy grail, choose wisely.

DownwardDawg
03-15-2021, 08:56 PM
I suspect in 6 months the vaccine will be worn off. I seriously doubt it will fight all the virus for ever. The Pharmaceutical companies are going to get rich. My first shot was not good. I really hate having to get the second one. The people I know who have had it says it will knock you off your feet.

Neither shot did a thing to me other than give me a sore arm. Don't think about it. Walk it off!!

Matt3467
03-15-2021, 11:36 PM
Wrong again. I have taken no shot with any knowledge of the abortion link in my lifetime and not going to start now. What other shots have aborted stem cells? Stem cell research didn't become mainstream till like 20 years ago. Fact is none of us knows what these companies put in stuff unless they tell us. Companies aren't shy telling some of this now.

Point of my post was for those that care about that or not that may not have known. Every man must do what they feel is right. Abortion is wrong and personally I want no part of supporting it or trying to benefit from it. I don't want the judgment of whatever bad comes from it as well.

Man reaps what he sows, God will not be mocked. Regardless of what people reject now, every knee will bow one day. As in Indiana Jones temple of doom and the holy grail, choose wisely.

Hep A, MMR, and Varicella. One version of the Dtap does as well. They're using fetal cells harvested from babies aborted up to 60 years ago.

Jack Lambert
03-15-2021, 11:39 PM
Neither shot did a thing to me other than give me a sore arm. Don't think about it. Walk it off!!

Flu shots take me down for a day or so. I am schedule for my second shot on April 2nd. I don't worry about it.

BiscuitEater
03-17-2021, 06:39 AM

The CDC site lists the numbers of deaths 'right after' people have been administered the vaccine. (It does NOT mean they died from the vaccine; it does NOT mean they didn't)

Adverse events described on this page have been reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)external icon.

Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare. If this occurs, vaccination providers can effectively and immediately treat the reaction.

Through March 15, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 1,913 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

Rex54
03-17-2021, 07:51 AM
Like everything else you have the soyfaced Nintendo Switch playing, "I f***ing love science" types that forever shill first the elite agenda to get their pat on the head and status signal against "those type" of people.

BeardoMSU
03-17-2021, 08:27 AM
Like everything else you have the soyfaced Nintendo Switch playing, "I f***ing love science" types that forever shill first the elite agenda to get their pat on the head and status signal against "those type" of people.

Ok, lol.

https://i1.wp.com/foolishwatcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/fredo-the-godfather-2-im-smart-not-dumb.gif?fit=480%2C270&ssl=1

Ari Gold
03-17-2021, 08:34 AM

Didn?t have to read anymore to see where this was going..