PDA

View Full Version : Northern Illinois

preachermatt83
11-10-2013, 07:33 PM
Man they are undefeated for the second strait year. I am well aware that they play a weak schedule but goodness the coach must be a winner for sure

Dawgface
11-10-2013, 07:51 PM
We need to line them up as one of our OOC games. ;)

engie
11-10-2013, 08:04 PM
Their coach for the past 2 years is at NC State...This is a new coach. They've had tremendous dual threat QBs, particularly for the MAC, with Harnish and now with Lynch...

They are definitely ruling the MAC with an iron fist though...

I seen it dawg
11-10-2013, 08:15 PM
Their test is this week when they get Ball St who is 9-1. They get them at home though so they should stay undefeated.

Quaoarsking
11-10-2013, 08:37 PM
It's going to be a shame when Fresno State gets the non-AQ autobid to the BCS instead of NIU. Doesn't make a lot of sense why Fresno's ranked higher.

preachermatt83
11-10-2013, 09:43 PM
Their test is this week when they get Ball St who is 9-1. They get them at home though so they should stay undefeated.

man I gotta watch that game. I love to watch those non aq's who are solid. I used to love to watch boise.

geotop
11-10-2013, 09:54 PM
Rod Carey, who has spent the last two seasons on the coaching staff of the most successful teams ever at Northern Illinois University, was named the 22nd head football coach in school history on Dec. 2, 2012. The 41-year old Carey was promoted after serving as NIU's offensive coordinator during most of the 2012 season. Moments after Carey was introduced to the Huskie team as the new head coach, Northern Illinois made history as the first Mid-American Conference team invited to play in a Bowl Championship Series (BCS) bowl game.

Huddy or Carey ???

preachermatt83
11-10-2013, 09:55 PM
Rod Carey, who has spent the last two seasons on the coaching staff of the most successful teams ever at Northern Illinois University, was named the 22nd head football coach in school history on Dec. 2, 2012. The 41-year old Carey was promoted after serving as NIU's offensive coordinator during most of the 2012 season. Moments after Carey was introduced to the Huskie team as the new head coach, Northern Illinois made history as the first Mid-American Conference team invited to play in a Bowl Championship Series (BCS) bowl game.

good info ... tnx!!