PDA

View Full Version : Pretty cool video from Bryant-Denny last night

ShotgunDawg
11-10-2013, 06:40 PM
This couldn't happen at Davis Wade because we play commercials non-stop during timeouts.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2013/11/did_you_feel_bryant-denny_stad.html

Will James
11-10-2013, 07:08 PM
This couldn't happen at Davis Wade because we play commercials non-stop during timeouts.

"We want to have a memorable expeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerience for the whole family"

- Stricklin

bluelightstar
11-10-2013, 07:18 PM
I go to Bama now, and aside from the obvious (that they're better), the atmosphere is 100x what ours is. I actually didn't notice any commercials. They have a Red Baron game that is kind of like the find the cowbell game, but they do it in pregame (not in the middle of something important). All of the ads are silent ads on the ribbon boards mostly. Much much better

Will James
11-10-2013, 07:48 PM
I go to Bama now, and aside from the obvious (that they're better), the atmosphere is 100x what ours is. I actually didn't notice any commercials. They have a Red Baron game that is kind of like the find the cowbell game, but they do it in pregame (not in the middle of something important). All of the ads are silent ads on the ribbon boards mostly. Much much better

Its infuriating because its not that hard to copy.

ShotgunDawg
11-10-2013, 07:53 PM

Yea, I don't understand why this is so difficult to copy. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Secondn1
11-10-2013, 07:55 PM
Played the whole song Jump Around during a time out. The entire stadium was dancing. We go to a commercial and start the song right before the play start. We do nothing to keep the fans in the game.