PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on Mullen

Толстой
11-10-2013, 05:24 PM
It is implied through many arguments that, if State does well under Mullen, the university can keep Dan Mullen. Believe me, if Dan Mullen starts winning 8-9 games and consistently beats ranked SEC opponents, he will leave YOU. You may depend on that. There's also an "irrational exuberance" because of the signing of Chris Jones. Jones is an anomaly--a meteor that comes along every 20 years. If Mullen had not gotten Jones, the atmosphere would be totally different.

People also assume that Mullen is a good HEAD coach and take that point off the table for discussion. Where's the proof? Winning 6-7 games consistently at State will do NOTHING for recruiting. It will remain the same until State wins 9-10. And by that time, the man that everyone was defending will have vanished like a fart in the wind to another university. Regardless, that will not happen because Dan Mullen is nothing more than Croom with a bad haircut.

SignalToNoise
11-10-2013, 05:59 PM
A lot of people think Chicago is called the Windy City because of the weather but I read somewhere that it's rooted in city politicians being "full of hot air".

Coach34
11-10-2013, 06:02 PM
only I do Sunday Morning QB- get your own title

I seen it dawg
11-10-2013, 06:04 PM
Sorry I moved his post from another thread and it created this.

ShotgunDawg
11-10-2013, 06:10 PM
AWESOME!! Another fire Mullen he sucks thread.

Build a bridge folks, there will be plenty of time to discuss this later after we see what happens against ARK and OM.

I love football season, I love breaking down games and personnel.

Why do I want to waste it complaining about a coach for 2 straight months?

I seen it dawg
11-10-2013, 06:13 PM
AWESOME!! Another fire Mullen he sucks thread.

Build a bridge folks, there will be plenty of time to discuss this later after we see what happens against ARK and OM.

I love football season, I love breaking down games and personnel.

Why do I want to waste it complaining about a coach for 2 straight months?

Then don't reply and it will die. Read my first post here that the original post should not be here. Then don't pour gasoline on a mistaken thread. Don't be part of the problem.

I seen it dawg
11-10-2013, 06:14 PM