PDA

View Full Version : Is there a thread about the cesspool that is Baton Rouge, LA?

SailingDawg
03-06-2021, 01:37 PM
Maybe they need to shut down their entire program for a year or two.

Or maybe they just keep going like they always do. I'm sure O runs a clean program. Or is it the alums' fault?

BayouDawg
03-06-2021, 02:08 PM
Maybe they need to shut down their entire program for a year or two.

Or maybe they just keep going like they always do. I'm sure O runs a clean program. Or is it the alums' fault?

Nothing will change. They dont have a rival within the state to hold them accountable.

Todd4State
03-07-2021, 02:23 AM
Nothing will change. They dont have a rival within the state to hold them accountable.

THIS. Who is going to keep them in check? ULL?***** Tulane?*****

They also have a ton of power locally that will cover things up or sweep things under the rug. Their only real threat to local football talent is Alabama. And that's mostly only in NOLA if I had to guess where the Saints are bigger than LSU. They control the media.

We should still keep recruiting there because there is a ridiculous amount of talent in Louisiana and there is no way LSU can sign all of them. But if a player blows up or they just want a guy that is local- it is what it is. But I'm fine if we keep pulling guys like Dak, Josh Robinson, Dillion Day, Cam Dantzler, and Aaron Brule out of there. IMO Louisiana has been better to us talent wise than Alabama just simply because there is only one SEC school to compete with and there is more raw talent in Louisiana.