PDA

View Full Version : I'm new to the twitter world

Alphadog
11-10-2013, 05:00 PM
but according to what I'm reading it appears that there will be quite a few recruits in Starkville this weekend. Could we possible see some co-ordination in getting them all together in the same place at the same time. Have we learned anything from "The Library" incident from last year?

Raytoraid83
11-10-2013, 05:26 PM
but according to what I'm reading it appears that there will be quite a few recruits in Starkville this weekend. Could we possible see some co-ordination in getting them all together in the same place at the same time. Have we learned anything from "The Library" incident from last year?

Our compliance director is still named Bracky Brett so no...

geotop
11-10-2013, 05:34 PM
If we keep losing games, recruits will dry up

Alphadog
11-10-2013, 05:42 PM
If we keep losing games, recruits will dry up

Didn't dry up for Ole Miss. They may be coming to see Alabama but it is a chance for State to make an impression. It is not just about what happens on the field. If it was then Ole Miss would not have had the class they had last year. I'm not saying we need to do something against NCAA rules but it would be nice to show the recruits a good time and at least give them something to think about. I'm not expecting the type of class that Ole Miss had because I don't expect us to do the things that they supposedly did to get that class but more effort has to be put forth to coordinate a night life on these big weekends

geotop
11-10-2013, 06:02 PM
I got two words for this issue......

DA PONY