PDA

View Full Version : Your weekly Hud thread

Dannyripms
11-10-2013, 01:01 PM
I swear if HUD was our coach right now we could very well be undefeated. Or 8-1 , we def beat auburn, lsu and tam. We need to do what's best for the future of msu. And that HUD, for one if you don't think for a minute that if dan has one good season he will leave your mistaken. He's gonna leave and then where is that gonna leave us? HUD WILL be gone to a bcs school. So I think it's best after the season to get HUD in here ASAP.

Quaoarsking
11-10-2013, 01:03 PM
People are really setting themselves up for disappointment with Hudspeth. It's unlikely his first 5 years will be much better than Mullen's first 5.

Political Hack
11-10-2013, 01:04 PM
People are really setting themselves up for disappointment with Hudspeth. It's unlikely his first 5 years will be much better than Mullen's first 5.

I disagree. I think he'll do pretty well at SC or Florida.

was21
11-10-2013, 01:06 PM
Chances are we'll never know because the stars would have to align perfectly for him to ever be HC at State. Other than that, I'd agree that he would not be more successful than Mullen.....at State.

ShotgunDawg
11-10-2013, 01:22 PM

I haven't decided yet, but your wrong in saying he wouldn't do as well as Mullen in his first 5 years. Hud would be taking over a 3 times better team and program than Mullen took over.

maroonmania
11-10-2013, 01:29 PM
I disagree. I think he'll do pretty well at SC or Florida.

Would you and C34 please stop with the snide comments about how Hud is going to get some cherry job somewhere and is now TOO GOOD for MSU somehow or not interested in our job. You guys are getting as childish as folks on the other end of the spectrum. Outside of the MSU fanbase there are very few college fans that even know who Mark Hudspeth is. Could he get considered for some really big time job straight out of the Sun Belt, yes, but Malzahn ONLY got the Auburn job because he was a well known quantity there and Freeze got the OM job because he was a known quantity at OM and in with the Touhys. SC and FL fans are not going to be falling all over themselves with giddiness about hiring a Mark Hudspeth I can assure you and they have NO connection to him. They both can make better sure fire hires than Mark Hudspeth if they want, especially at Florida. I would say Hud has a MUCH better chance of getting our gig at the moment than either one of those two who at this time don't have openings either.

CadaverDawg
11-10-2013, 01:31 PM
I haven't decided yet, but your wrong in saying he wouldn't do as well as Mullen in his first 5 years. Hud would be taking over a 3 times better team and program than Mullen took over.

This

Dannyripms
11-10-2013, 01:31 PM
Not better than Mullen at msu? He took ull at team that sucked way worse than us to 2 straight 9-3 seasons and this year he will likely be 10-2. I think he def will do better than Mullen. I hope we don't miss out on him like we did when he was wanting to be a player at state. I think he finally gets his big shot with us. The guy is a winner.

slickdawg
11-10-2013, 01:35 PM
Mullen's only mistake is deviating from what his offense is. Trying to put a pure pocket passer in a run spread offense doesn't work. It worked for Alex Smith because he's mobile. Tyler Russell is about as mobile as Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. It cost us the last three years, 2011, Relf got hurt against Auburn and wasn't right the rest of the year. We tried running Tyler, he got hurt. 2012: We try to go with Tyler with the offense leaning heavily toward passing, we abandoned the Mullen offense. 2013: We're in the Tyler boat, we go with him, he gets hurt. Dak is the prototypical Mullen QB, and he's improving dramatically as the season goes on.

CadaverDawg
Would you and C34 please stop with the snide comments about how Hud is going to get some cherry job somewhere and is now TOO GOOD for MSU somehow or not interested in our job. You guys are getting as childish as folks on the other end of the spectrum. Outside of the MSU fanbase there are very few college fans that even know who Mark Hudspeth is. Could he get considered for some really big time job straight out of the Sun Belt, yes, but Malzahn ONLY got the Auburn job because he was a well known quantity there and Freeze got the OM job because he was a known quantity at OM and in with the Touhys. SC and FL fans are not going to be falling all over themselves with giddiness about hiring a Mark Hudspeth I can assure you and they have NO connection to him. They both can make better sure fire hires than Mark Hudspeth if they want, especially at Florida. I would say Hud has a MUCH better chance of getting our gig at the moment than either one of those two who at this time don't have openings either.

Good post.

WeWonItAll(Most)
They've been doing a master troll job for about a month now, making short comments with no actual information, just something that will piss y'all off. And y'all keep taking the bait.

And the page views keep rolling in.

Todd4State
11-10-2013, 01:37 PM

At this point, I'd like to find out.

DawgsBite34
11-10-2013, 01:42 PM
Mullen's only mistake is deviating from what his offense is. Trying to put a pure pocket passer in a run spread offense doesn't work. It worked for Alex Smith because he's mobile. Tyler Russell is about as mobile as Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. It cost us the last three years, 2011, Relf got hurt against Auburn and wasn't right the rest of the year. We tried running Tyler, he got hurt. 2012: We try to go with Tyler with the offense leaning heavily toward passing, we abandoned the Mullen offense. 2013: We're in the Tyler boat, we go with him, he gets hurt. Dak is the prototypical Mullen QB, and he's improving dramatically as the season goes on.
GOLD Dan is Dud we want HUD

geotop
11-10-2013, 01:43 PM
I am ready for a change too.... We were outmatched at every position.

Especially at the coaching position.

DawgsBite34
11-10-2013, 01:43 PM
anything beats having to watch Mullen underachieve and do the same shit every week..........

Todd4State
11-10-2013, 01:44 PM

Al freaking Borges was able to run the West Coast Offense with Denard Robinson at Michigan and added some zone read concepts to the offense and it worked. Good coaches can adjust their offense to their personnel.

Dannyripms
11-10-2013, 01:48 PM
There it is, good coaches can adjust, this one obviously can't. I really hope hack is right when he said mark it down HUD will be our coach next year.

slickdawg
11-10-2013, 01:56 PM
Al freaking Borges was able to run the West Coast Offense with Denard Robinson at Michigan and added some zone read concepts to the offense and it worked. Good coaches can adjust their offense to their personnel.

Denard is mobile and can get out of trouble, Tyler cannot.

maroonmania
11-10-2013, 02:00 PM
At this point, I'd like to find out.

What amazes me, and this is whether you are a Mullen guy, a Hud guy or on some other page, is how little potential some of our most ardent fans apparently believe our football program has even after dumping 100 million dollars into facilities and umpteen sellouts in a row with a great game atmosphere up until the last few games. Whether you are currently pro-Mullen or not I don't see how any reasonable person could look at what we are currently accomplishing and not believe that there are possibly hundreds of coaches out there (not named Croom) who could accomplish similar. ALL SEC teams currently win their OOC games unless playing other BCS schools and the SEC teams we've beaten lately or either trying to work their way off the very bottom of the SEC OR ready to fire their coach like the 4 SEC teams we beat last year. I'm on the fence with Mullen but he definitely has GOT to raise his game if the MSU fanbase is suppose to support him long term. My feeling is, right now, IF we did make a change we don't have very much to lose on the possible downside.

slickdawg
11-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Dan realizes his mistake, he won't admit to it though. Damian William, Nick Fitz and Elijah Staley are all dual threat mobile QB's , also notice we've not recruited a QB from Mississippi since Favre, because our schools just don't develop QB's

CadaverDawg
11-10-2013, 02:06 PM
What amazes me, and this is whether you are a Mullen guy, a Hud guy or on some other page, is how little potential some of our most ardent fans apparently believe our football program has even after dumping 100 million dollars into facilities and umpteen sellouts in a row with a great game atmosphere up until the last few games. Whether you are currently pro-Mullen or not I don't see how any reasonable person could look at what we are currently accomplishing and not believe that there are possibly hundreds of coaches out there (not named Croom) who could accomplish similar. ALL SEC teams currently win their OOC games unless playing other BCS schools and the SEC teams we've beaten lately or either trying to work their way off the very bottom of the SEC OR ready to fire their coach like the 4 SEC teams we beat last year. I'm on the fence with Mullen but he definitely has GOT to raise his game if the MSU fanbase is suppose to support him long term. My feeling is, right now, IF we did make a change we don't have very much to lose on the possible downside.

Because instead of realizing this, and realizing this SEC is different than anything we've ever seen money wise...and how that puts us in a better place than we've ever been regardless of coach...they want to say, "our history sucks, be happy that we aren't Tech and 10". It is a loser mentality that blows my mind. Their only defense is, "you expect us to be Bama???1?1", which NOBODY has said or thinks

Will James
11-10-2013, 02:11 PM
Because instead of realizing this, and realizing this SEC is different than anything we've ever seen money wise...and how that puts us in a better place than we've ever been regardless of coach...they want to say, "our history sucks, be happy that we aren't Tech and 10". It is a loser mentality that blows my mind. Their only defense is, "you expect us to be Bama???1?1", which NOBODY has said or thinks

+1

Mullen's WAR (wins above replacement) is non-existant.

Dannyripms
11-10-2013, 02:14 PM
I don't expect us to be bama, I expect us to be better than bama. If every one had the mentality that look at our history we can't do better, where would we be as a country? People who came from poor families that went on to do great things, that's changed peoples lives. They wouldn't listen to that "look at where you came from, your poor and can't do better" crap. We hire HUD and keep him for 20-30 years, we will be known as a winning program and the media will know who we are. You don't have to live in the past, you have a choice. I choose to know that we are better and will be better.

Quaoarsking
11-10-2013, 02:15 PM
If in his first 5 years, Hudspeth takes us to 4 bowls, including 2 on NYD, has 2 seasons of being in the top half of the SEC, finishes in the top 15 once, and has 0 of the unacceptable bad nonconference losses that have plagued every MSU coach except Mullen, I'd say he's done a really great job.

And I'm not saying that's his ceiling, but the probability of him doing much better than that here isn't very high.

Granted, the appropriate comparison is how will Hud do in 2014-18 compared to Mullen in 2014-18, not compared to Mullen 2009-13, so my argument is not necessarily one in favor of keeping Mullen. But people really need to temper their expectations or else we'll be doing this same song and dance in 5 years.

Political Hack
11-10-2013, 02:40 PM

that would be incorrect. SC is way more likely than State right now.

preachermatt83
11-10-2013, 02:47 PM

seriously , this without a doubt the best and most accurate post ive seen on ED in weeks!!

preachermatt83
11-10-2013, 02:50 PM
Hack likes to make people think he knows more about the program and has more sources than anyone else... The reality is if he goes to SC it will be some other year than this one. Steve Spurrier WILL NOT be leaving this year.

Political Hack
11-10-2013, 03:03 PM
Hack likes to make people think he knows more about the program and has more sources than anyone else... The reality is if he goes to SC it will be some other year than this one. Steve Spurrier WILL NOT be leaving this year.

I don't act like anything. I just share some things from time to time. what's going to sting is all of you setting yourself up for Hud, and then it doesn't happen, and then you all go into meltdown life as if you weren't prepared.

CadaverDawg
11-10-2013, 03:06 PM
I don't act like anything. I just share some things from time to time. what's going to sting is all of you setting yourself up for Hud, and then it doesn't happen, and then you all go into meltdown life as if you weren't prepared.

I doubt anybody will go into meltdown. And it won't change any feelings towards Mullen. It will just mean we missed out on a good one, and life will go on.

engie
11-10-2013, 03:07 PM
that would be incorrect. SC is way more likely than State right now.

Why do you keep saying this based on an alleged conversations months ago -- simply to try to diffuse pressure on your boy to actually succeed at a higher level? If he was who everyone thought he was, he would rise to the occasion.

But here you are -- trying to poor ole MSU us into believing that we aren't any better and can't be any better than what we're seeing now.

Coach34
11-10-2013, 03:08 PM
Would you and C34 please stop with the snide comments about how Hud is going to get some cherry job somewhere and is now TOO GOOD for MSU somehow or not interested in our job. You guys are getting as childish as folks on the other end of the spectrum. .

What are you even talking about? Nobody is saying he is too good for State. We are saying we wont be the only school bidding on his services. I have friends at ULL- one works there- and they all know he is gone after this year. They have started putting together a list of people to replace him.

Now then, after hearing that this week, combined with the posturing Hud has been doing with us, and the rumors of SC possibly needing a replacement for Spurrier, now Florida appears to be in the market for a new coach....and the fact that I KNOW damn well we havent made a decision on Mullen's fate yet- it leads me to believe that he is planning on going somewhere else besides Starkville in December.

engie
11-10-2013, 03:08 PM

So, we shouldn't demand the best -- because we may not get the best?

Poor ole MSU -- just know your role and be happy**

Coach34
11-10-2013, 03:09 PM
I don't expect us to be bama, I expect us to be better than bama.

You know how I know you're an idiot?

Will James
11-10-2013, 03:10 PM
I doubt anybody will go into meltdown. And it won't change any feelings towards Mullen. It will just mean we missed out on a good one, and life will go on.

And baseball season will begin. It'll be disappointing for sure having a chance to be great but continue into mediocrity with Mullen. 2014 will be the exact same as 2013. We'll play mediocre football, beat the scrubs, lose to the big boys, maybe squeak out 6 wins which means "improvement" from this year's 5. But those boring uninspired 6 could have been a fun awesome 8.

What's going to really suck is when we miss bowls this and next year, Hack Coach and others will have to eat crow and admit what the majority saw LAST YEAR and Hud will be somewhere else.

engie
11-10-2013, 03:14 PM
What are you even talking about? Nobody is saying he is too good for State. We are saying we wont be the only school bidding on his services. I have friends at ULL- one works there- and they all know he is gone after this year. They have started putting together a list of people to replace him.

Now then, after hearing that this week, combined with the posturing Hud has been doing with us, and the rumors of SC possibly needing a replacement for Spurrier, now Florida appears to be in the market for a new coach....and the fact that I KNOW damn well we havent made a decision on Mullen's fate yet- it leads me to believe that he is planning on going somewhere else besides Starkville in December.

So, he's posturing US -- yet making plans to be elsewhere? Do you realize how silly that sounds on the basis of the information itself?

Good -- I'm glad he has other options. You know why? It gives him MORE POWER to get what he wants out of us, which is ALL for the best of MSU.

You think having Freeze in Oxford is shining a negative light on Mullen's recruiting -- Hudspeth at another SEC school would be a F'N NIGHTMARE for "our" recruiting area. Brewster has been a pain in our ass already -- when he was recruiting in MS for FIVE MONTHS. How are we going to do with that type of recruiter that's been in MS/AL/TN/LA for TEN YEARS?

Dawgfan77
11-10-2013, 03:14 PM
Coach, say we end up 4-8 to 5-7 with losses to Bama and OM what do you expect happen. I m just asking not flaming

Political Hack
11-10-2013, 03:19 PM
Why do you keep saying this based on an alleged conversations months ago -- simply to try to diffuse pressure on your boy to actually succeed at a higher level? If he was who everyone thought he was, he would rise to the occasion.

But here you are -- trying to poor ole MSU us into believing that we aren't any better and can't be any better than what we're seeing now.

this comes from a friend of his who talks to him weekly. It wasn't some random conversation months ago and is completely separate from the administration's blundering of the schedule and other meetings they had early this year. All my friends know I'm a HUGE Hud fan. love the guy and think he could get us back to Atlanta. Yall are just going to have to forgive me for not thinking it's time to pass judgment on Dan. Until the season is over, I think it's premature.

Tbonewannabe
11-10-2013, 03:20 PM
You know how I know you're an idiot?
You are right coach. We shouldn't expect to beat Bama. I am sure that was the speech John Bond heard in 1980. That Bama team was considered one of the greatest in college football at the time. That is pure stupidity to think MSU can win.

Will James
11-10-2013, 03:26 PM
this comes from a friend of his who talks to him weekly. It wasn't some random conversation months ago and is completely separate from the administration's blundering of the schedule and other meetings they had early this year. All my friends know I'm a HUGE Hud fan. love the guy and think he could get us back to Atlanta. Yall are just going to have to forgive me for not thinking it's time to pass judgment on Dan. Until the season is over, I think it's premature.

My God if he can get us to Atlanta why are we holding onto the Perk up the middle, TR around the end Dan Mullen!! Especially if HUD is gone after this year! You have no logic, none.

As to the schedule blunder you KEEP harping on. That essentially ADMITS that Danny needs 4 bitches, UK, and (down SEC team) to manufacture a bowl game. Some coach*******

CadaverDawg
11-10-2013, 03:27 PM
You are right coach. We shouldn't expect to beat Bama. I am sure that was the speech John Bond heard in 1980. That Bama team was considered one of the greatest in college football at the time. That is pure stupidity to think MSU can win.

You should know better than to expect anything. Being a MSU fan is about being happy when we beat Alcorn. Not expecting to beat anybody good. Know your role!!!11!!!!******

CadaverDawg
11-10-2013, 03:30 PM
My God if he can get us to Atlanta why are we holding onto the Perk up the middle, TR around the end Dan Mullen!! Especially if HUD is gone after this year! You have no logic, none.

As to the schedule blunder you KEEP harping on. That essentially ADMITS that Danny needs 4 bitches, UK, and (down SEC team) to manufacture a bowl game. Some coach*******

+1000

Hack, I am definitely confused as to how you can say you love Hud and think he is capable of getting us to Atlanta, yet you aren't "ready to pass judgement on Dan". Sorry, but What. The. Actual. ****? So you think Danno can do BETTER than Atlanta?? Alabama and LSU could start their own two team conference and we still couldn't sniff Atlanta with Dan Mullen. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

I am actually really interested in your points, and it try to view all angles of every argument/debate...but that last post of yours has my jaw on the ground.

engie
11-10-2013, 03:31 PM

So, in "not yet giving up on Mullen", you have set out to sabotage the efforts of faction of our fanbase that prefers Hudspeth? What you are saying may be 100% factual -- but it's strange how all this info from "Hud's camp" conveniently works directly towards the agenda of keeping Mullen around -- and the only people hearing it are the most ardent Mullen supporters left in the fanbase.

In addition to what Cadaver and Will James have said about the holes in the logic --

There are lots of people getting second hand info from Hud right now -- and a whole bunch of it goes a completely different direction than you paint it.

Political Hack
11-10-2013, 03:31 PM

let me say this again... for the seven hundredth time... Hud has no plans to be in Starkville next year barring some major, major changes.

And again, drawing a conclusion about a man who's delivered 3 winning seasons in a row during the middle of a season is dumb and premature. Wait until the season is over... then judge the body of work.

Political Hack
11-10-2013, 03:34 PM
So, in "not yet giving up on Mullen", you have set out to sabotage the efforts of faction of our fanbase that prefers Hudspeth?

There are lots of people getting second hand info from him right now -- and a whole bunch of it goes a completely different direction than you paint it.

sabatoge? WTF is going on in your head?

Hud told me straight up MSU is his dream job, but I trust where this is coming over that.

CadaverDawg
11-10-2013, 03:34 PM
let me say this again... for the seven hundredth time... Hud has no plans to be in Starkville next year barring some major, major changes.

And again, drawing a conclusion about a man who's delivered 3 winning seasons in a row during the middle of a season is dumb and premature. Wait until the season is over... then judge the body of work.

We can judge it right now and tell you it won't be anywhere close to a step towards Atlanta. That can already be determined.

Political Hack
11-10-2013, 03:36 PM
You think Hud will be in Atlanta in less than five years? Hell no, he'll need more time than that. But he's capable.

CadaverDawg
11-10-2013, 03:38 PM
You think Hud will be in Atlanta in less than five years? Hell no, he'll need more time than that. But he's capable.

I said "a step" towards Atlanta. This year is a step in the opposite direction, just like last year. I know it will take more than 1 year....and the longer we keep Mullen, the longer it will take our next coach to get there. We are going backwards right now.

Will James
11-10-2013, 03:39 PM

You think Mullenz is capable? Cause it's a big HELL NO in my opinion. If Mullenz isn't capable and Hud is........

And I think you are blowing smoke up your ass about Hud as well.

engie
11-10-2013, 03:42 PM

Hud told me straight up MSU is his dream job, but I trust where this is coming over that.

Read the edit.

So, you trust secondhand info over firsthand info now? Totally logical.

Political Hack
11-10-2013, 03:44 PM
Read the edit.

So, you trust secondhand info over firsthand info now? Totally logical.

yes. I trust he was blowing smoke with me but tells his close friends the truth.

Dannyripms
11-10-2013, 03:45 PM
Bingo, that's all dan can do, beat 4 cupcakes and Kentucky. But as of right now Kentucky is beginning to look like that's not a gimme anymore. If we don't make a change after this season we can expect more of the same for the next several years only maybe we will only be getting 5 wins instead of 6. Dan does do some things right but the negative stuff he does out weigh the good things. If his in game coaching would improve he could do very good, but being its year 5 and he still hasn't learned I don't know if he can

preachermatt83
11-10-2013, 03:48 PM

wow! Hack, what is wrong with you? Non of this makes any sense? Do you know what DREAM JOB means? but yet some friend says he is not going to take his DREAM JOB if he don't get EVERYTHING just they way he wants it? And you believe it? Good Grief!!! It's called posturing.. The more he asks for the more he gets.. NEGOTIATION!!!

Political Hack
read the edit... Hud and CDM have zero to do with one another. only a ****ing blithering idiot would assume they do. Firing CDM does not guarantee Hud is coming to state and to wrongly assume that is at best, pissing in the wind, and at worst, severely misinformed.

losing CDM does not equal gaining Hud. Please little tiny baby Jesus tell me you understand that.

Will James
Bingo, that's all dan can do, beat 4 cupcakes and Kentucky. But as of right now Kentucky is beginning to look like that's not a gimme anymore. If we don't make a change after this season we can expect more of the same for the next several years only maybe we will only be getting 5 wins instead of 6. Dan does do some things right but the negative stuff he does out weigh the good things. If his in game coaching would improve he could do very good, but being its year 5 and he still hasn't learned I don't know if he can

Agreed, everyone says we'll be awesome next year, 8 wins yada yada yada. It's BS. Good chance of missing a bowl game again next year as well. No SEC gimmes. Preseason 13-14 in the conference. But Dan's great***

Political Hack
11-10-2013, 03:49 PM
wow! Hack, what is wrong with you? Non of this makes any sense? Do you know what DREAM JOB means? but yet some friend says he is not going to take his DREAM JOB if he don't get EVERYTHING just they way he wants it? And you believe it? Good Grief!!! It's called posturing.. The more he asks for the more he gets.. NEGOTIATION!!!

it means he used to want to come here and doesn't anymore. Catch up...

Will James
11-10-2013, 03:52 PM

Oh so USCe and UF have already begun the bidding war for the Sun Belt Mississippi boy? Two BIG BOYS not even concerned about a national coaching search?

Using my common sense, I'd say MSU has a much higher chance of hiring Hud than SCe and UF. But what do I know.

Coach34
11-10-2013, 03:55 PM
Coach, say we end up 4-8 to 5-7 with losses to Bama and OM what do you expect happen. I m just asking not flaming

If we end up 4-8 I'll be for change.

Tbonewannabe
11-10-2013, 04:03 PM

So we beat a bottom of the barrel Ark team and lose by 2 scores to UM you are still in the Mullen camp?

preachermatt83
11-10-2013, 04:04 PM

so it's no longer his dream job? what changed?

preachermatt83
11-10-2013, 04:05 PM

what about 5-7 with a 17+ point loss to OM

It_Could_Happen
11-10-2013, 04:06 PM
I swear if HUD was our coach right now we could very well be undefeated. Or 8-1 , we def beat auburn, lsu and tam. We need to do what's best for the future of msu. And that HUD, for one if you don't think for a minute that if dan has one good season he will leave your mistaken. He's gonna leave and then where is that gonna leave us? HUD WILL be gone to a bcs school. So I think it's best after the season to get HUD in here ASAP.

Go home your drunk

Coach34
11-10-2013, 04:08 PM
All threads started this week about Hud will be merged into this one. We are losing readers because of all this crap. The Huddites can have their own jerk party in their own thread all week.

Have at it.

engie
11-10-2013, 04:20 PM
read the edit... Hud and CDM have zero to do with one another. only a ****ing blithering idiot would assume they do. Firing CDM does not guarantee Hud is coming to state and to wrongly assume that is at best, pissing in the wind, and at worst, severely misinformed.

losing CDM does not equal gaining Hud. Please little tiny baby Jesus tell me you understand that.

These things are as intermixed as they could POSSIBLY be. A blithering idiot? LOL. The essence of your point is -- "Just be happy with Mullen -- we can't get Hud".

You and Coach have been the two that are driving the "Keep Mullen" bandwagon for months now -- and strangely, you are ALSO the only two that are "hearing" that Hudspeth isn't interested while the rest of us are hearing an extremely different story. He, instead, wants to go to a part of the country he's never lived -- FAR away from all his connections in recruiting -- to start over in the same league? That makes PERFECT damn sense.

Keep selling that line if you want -- but I ain't buying -- and neither is anyone else with critical reasoning ability.

maroonmania
11-10-2013, 08:34 PM
Oh so USCe and UF have already begun the bidding war for the Sun Belt Mississippi boy? Two BIG BOYS not even concerned about a national coaching search?

Using my common sense, I'd say MSU has a much higher chance of hiring Hud than SCe and UF. But what do I know.

This was my original point exactly. I mean even if our administration should have the fortitude to make a move this year (which is doubtful) I certainly have no personal knowledge of Hud's interest level in our job but to continue to insinuate that he would be a top shelf choice of the likes of SC and FL is somewhat humorous to me. Not to say Hud won't get interest from BCS level schools after this season, I'm pretty sure he will, but I would be VERY surprised if he was anywhere near the top choice of an upper tier SEC school even if a job comes open with one of them.

C222
11-10-2013, 09:23 PM
All threads started this week about Hud will be merged into this one. We are losing readers because of all this crap. The Huddites can have their own jerk party in their own thread all week.

Have at it.

This is actually true. I know several people who quit reading/posting because of all the Hud shit.

cheewgumm
11-10-2013, 09:26 PM
What do they want to see a thread on? I'll start it to bring them back into the fold.

This is actually true. I know several people who quit reading/posting because of all the Hud shit.

C222
11-10-2013, 09:30 PM
What do they want to see a thread on? I'll start it to bring them back into the fold.

Oh nothing. Just keep trying to be funny with your cute, sarcastic posts. Those never get old.

cheewgumm
11-10-2013, 09:44 PM
Oh brother.

Is " fun " soon to be banned?

cheewgumm
11-10-2013, 09:46 PM
Sorry, just realized that was sarcastic and cute too.

I'll be positive. Go state!!!

Oh brother.

preachermatt83
11-10-2013, 09:53 PM
Oh brother.

they all like....

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1367/89/1367894778111.gif

cheewgumm
11-10-2013, 09:57 PM
Careful preacher, the people leaving this board don't appreciate cute or sarcastic. And definitely not those 2 things together.

they all like....

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1367/89/1367894778111.gif

preachermatt83
11-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Careful preacher, the people leaving this board don't appreciate cute or sarcastic. And definitely not those 2 things together.

ha! Then I guess we should be ugly and serious then! haha!!

I think this would cover both ugly and serious... maybe they will come back now...

http://topnews.in/law/files/muammar-gaddafi_20.jpg

Jack Lambert
11-10-2013, 10:35 PM
If Hud was our coach everyone on the team would have 10" penis, run 4 flat 40's, have backs of steel, blonde super models as girl friends, walk on water, heal the sick with their sweat and move like JJF on the field. Heck they would not even need a helmet. They all would be supermen.

Also the beatings will continue until Morale improves.