PDA

View Full Version : Madison Hayes selected SEC All-Freshman

jdelta02
03-02-2021, 12:23 PM
Announced
Madison Hayes...SEC All-Freshman

Hayes has been an energy and defensive player, good rebounding guard....finished the regular season second on the team in rebounding...to Jessika Carter.

Have seen some flashes of Temple's Mia Davis in her game. Potentially more versatile.

R2Dawg
03-02-2021, 12:51 PM
Congrats to her and well deserved. Seems like a talented young player.

Add one thing on her. She is one that hustles and gets after it and seems to have a good attitude. Rare thing on our team now although we do have a few more, just too much cancer. Hope she keeps it.

KB21
03-02-2021, 02:06 PM
I will not be surprised if she is one of the transfers after the season. She came her to win, and well, as long as NMP is around, there will be no winning.

schddog72
03-02-2021, 10:28 PM
I will not be surprised if she is one of the transfers after the season. She came her to win, and well, as long as NMP is around, there will be no winning.

Nailed it!!

jdelta02
03-03-2021, 12:21 PM
Hayes is a starter, having very good success as a freshman, continuing to improve as a player, still taking in a lot..still learning, just early stages of progression. Has spoken very highly of Coach McCray-Penson in the past. Likewise her head coach continues to speak very highly of her, what she brings to the team, to the lineup. My opinion, Madison is a high priority with the coaching staff.