PDA

View Full Version : I'm glad we played Oklahoma State

Will James
11-10-2013, 03:36 PM
The Mullenites harp on the scheduling ****up, but their point boils down to Mullen NEEDING 4 pansies to back into a bowl game. They are happy to mask our true team by playing scheduling games.

Now, I am not an advocate of scheduling hard OOC teams. But it SHOULD NOT be used as a talking point when discussing our football team. It sounds like whining bullshit when I keep hearing about the schedule preventing us from a damn bowl.

How pathetic is it "Wahhhh wahhh Strickland pulled a fast one to conspire against Mullenz wahhhhh the fix was in wahhhhhh" - Political Hack

So yes, I'm happy Mullen got exposed to what he is.

Political Hack
11-10-2013, 03:38 PM
The Mullenites harp on the scheduling ****up, but their point boils down to Mullen NEEDING 4 pansies to back into a bowl game. They are happy to mask our true team by playing scheduling games.

Now, I am not an advocate of scheduling hard OOC teams. But it SHOULD NOT be used as a talking point when discussing our football team. It sounds like whining bullshit when I keep hearing about the schedule preventing us from a damn bowl.

How pathetic is it "Wahhhh wahhh Strickland pulled a fast one to conspire against Mullenz wahhhhh the fix was in wahhhhhh" - Political Hack

So yes, I'm happy Mullen got exposed to what he is.

I have a tiny penis, but my brain is even smaller.

you are an embarrassment to humanity.

Will James
11-10-2013, 03:40 PM
you are an embarrassment to humanity.

Resorting to editing my posts?? You've lost BIG on this issue.

Political Hack
11-10-2013, 03:42 PM
Resorting to editing my posts?? You've lost BIG on this issue.

I just don't see the point of arguing with an idiot. carry on...

Will James
11-10-2013, 03:44 PM
I just don't see the point of arguing with an idiot. carry on...

And yet you keep responding without addressing the point.

Is bitching about the OSU game NOT admitting Danny needs help getting to 6?

The Croom Diaries
11-10-2013, 03:54 PM
Using bowl games as a mark to determine a good season is a relic. There is merit to the extra bowl practices and momentum for the program, but saying going to a bowl qualifies a team as having a good year is flawed. The 12th game has just added a FCS game which now counts for bowl eligibility every year. Without it we would have been sitting a home in 2011 and Mullen's overall record would have 5 less wins in it. What's more, there have been a large number of bowls added which ensures everyone who makes it to 6 wins, or 4 patsies and 2 conference wins, will make a bowl.

Will James
11-10-2013, 03:56 PM
Using bowl games as a mark to determine a good season is a relic. There have been a large number of bowls added which ensures everyone who makes it to 6 wins, or 4 patsies and 2 conference wins, will make a bowl.

Exactly and yet one challenge has left Mullen likely on the outside looking in.