PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods

Lord McBuckethead
02-23-2021, 06:58 PM
Really bad 1 car crash. Seems to have two broken legs and probably a bunch of other injuries. Rumor has it anyway. Hope he isn't effected long term.

Rex54
02-23-2021, 07:36 PM
Hope he isn't effected long term.

You've seen the last of competitive Tiger Woods.

RocketDawg
02-23-2021, 07:48 PM

They said he had a broken leg and broken ankle. The ankle might be hard to recover from. Haven't heard how the surgery went.

Turfdawg67
02-23-2021, 08:34 PM
So weird. This past Sunday, when Jim Nance was interviewing him, I told my buddy, "Tiger is using again". He thought I was crazy and that he was just tired. This one is harder to sweep under the rug than falling asleep at a traffic light. Lucky to be alive, but his competitive days are now over.

Lord McBuckethead
02-24-2021, 12:29 AM
Not sure they are over, but pain drugs are pretty common when dealing with back injury and chronic terrible pain.

FISHDAWG
02-24-2021, 08:07 AM

That's what folks also said about Ben Hogan after his car crash and mangled legs ... I wouldn't pass judgement to quickly on a fierce competitor like Tiger

basedog
02-24-2021, 08:16 AM
I think as far as winning especially a major, he is done. Back surgery now rod in leg for broken leg, shattered ankle and who knows what else. Plus there are so many young players now days, I wish Tiger the best but I don't see him winning again.

Mobile Bay
02-24-2021, 02:50 PM
That's what folks also said about Ben Hogan after his car crash and mangled legs ... I wouldn't pass judgement to quickly on a fierce competitor like Tiger

There was a doctor from The Andrews Clinic in Birmingham, the same place they took Tua, on the radio today. He said Tiger will be lucky to ever walk without a cane again.

coachnorm
02-24-2021, 07:15 PM
I think that Tiger was driving a rented vehicle and that could mean no cell phone sync for hands free usage? My gut feeling is distracted driving while using the cell phone, not drug impairment.