PDA

View Full Version : Is Dak engaged?

Pinto
02-19-2021, 09:39 PM
It?s all over the net, but didn?t know if anyone knew for certain.

Cloak
02-19-2021, 09:55 PM
He just went to Mexico with his girlfriend. He hasn't said they got engaged, but they've only been dating like 8-9 months...maybe a year

ETA : Man I'd love to share some of the Dak stories when we were in college, but its better if they stay untold.

vv83
02-20-2021, 12:01 AM
He just went to Mexico with his girlfriend. He hasn't said they got engaged, but they've only been dating like 8-9 months...maybe a year

ETA : Man I'd love to share some of the Dak stories when we were in college, but its better if they stay untold.

Lol man... I have some pics I?ll never share that could probably get me some hush money from Jerry. Good times. If he is engaged congrats to him

somebodyshotmypaw
02-20-2021, 09:24 AM
So does the starting quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, who played for the prestigious college in the country, just made over $30 million in one season, has tons of endorsements, and is on the verge of signing a 9 figure contract, have trouble getting a girl? Hahahaha. That dude is living the life. And he deserves it.

But, but, but, but Chad Kelly will be a far better quarterback than Dak in the NFL. Dak is just a tight end. No NFL team will touch him. He will get cut in camp his rookie year. (said all the Ole Miss folks).

BeardoMSU
02-20-2021, 09:46 AM
Ruh, roh.**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNweikbZyrE&ab_channel=RoscoG