PDA

View Full Version : Baseball ? Surprise Pitcher and Position Player for the Year

ZedFedder
02-17-2021, 09:44 AM
Who do you guys have as a pitcher and a position player who is going to surprise this year?

Pitcher - I think Jackson Fristoe is going to be a factor this year. Our staff seems to be so deep that it will be hard for many surprises to appear just because we know so many of the arms we have. I don?t think he will be a weekend starter, but his stuff is going to be too good. I think he helps midweek then transitions to a bullpen role deeper into the season.

Position Player - I think Kamren James has a huge year, but I don?t know if he really qualifies as a ?surprise? because he?s projected to be pretty good. I?ll go with Luke Hancock. I think he is going to be really solid as a DH and backup at catcher.

KOdawg1
02-17-2021, 10:02 AM
Pitcher- Preston Johnson

Position Player- Lane Forsythe

StarkVegasSteve
02-17-2021, 10:58 AM
Surprise Pitcher- I think we get old Riley Self back. I think he can be the bridge to get us to the closer.

Surprise Player- Brandon Pimentel. He was starting to find his swing during the last midweek and I think he'll be ready to go and slide into the DH role for us.

MsStateBaseball
02-17-2021, 01:08 PM
LHP Davis Rokose

3B/SS Lane Forsythe