PDA

View Full Version : I'll say it, I thought we played well today....

Goat Holder
11-09-2013, 11:05 PM
Played hard, put up numbers, did as much against Johnny as anybody else. I'm encouraged about what we can do this year and next with Mullen at the helm. Future is bright.

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2013, 11:16 PM
Played hard, put up numbers, did as much against Johnny as anybody else. I'm encouraged about what we can do this year and next with Mullen at the helm. Future is bright.

Agree, but Mullen will have to fix somethings about himself to do it. He needs better instincts and feel for the flow of the game in order take us to next level.

Dawgface
11-09-2013, 11:28 PM
Agree, but Mullen will have to fix somethings about himself to do it. He needs better instincts and feel for the flow of the game in order take us to next level.

That's the part I have a hard time seeing improve.

Political Hack
11-10-2013, 06:53 AM
I think we played a good game too. a few miscues here and there costs us, but overall we slugged it out with them for four quarters.

Dawgfan77
11-10-2013, 07:43 AM
WOW the optimism over one of the worst coached games is frightening.
We get and INT first down from inside the 5 and we run it once and throw it twice and get a holding penalty trying to throw the damn ball out of our own end zone. This played into there hands, because they stood a great chance to get a short field with the two best offensive players in college football. What happens our special teams gives up a safety, then they take the ensuing KO and score a TD. That is a 9 point swing right there, and we lost by 10.....
Why did we go for it on fourth and 2 with LDP when JROB clearing is the better back, and again give JFF a short field.
Our special teams cost us 12 points alone yesterday and who is the special teams coach??
We again let a team drive down right before half and score, this is costing us games.
I may be in the minority here but this game was there for the taking yesterday yet our coaching staff once again did not put us in a position to win